The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction   Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:53 am

'This is an achterbakse zooi facking belachelijke-' he starts cursing in Dutch, clenching fists and ranting on. 'Immunity? I am blessed with immunity this week. Other than that... Everything is just FAN-TAS-TIC.' he sarcastically says and crosses his arms.

'I was nice to De'Quan in the livingroom, but a mule won't step on the same rock twice. THIS mule definitely won't. And I'm not gonna let anyone mess with me. Instead I'm playing the game. Some fake forgiveness won't harm anyone.... But De'Quan.' Jay rolls up his sleeves after saying this.

'I'm pretty sure this vote will go to waste... But I'm not gonna turn on her. I'm voting to save Natalie. If it's useless in the end... I'm sorry babe. I tried my best. Poor Jedd, too.... I can't save both of you...' He sighs and gives a sad smile. 'Hope that you'll get to jury together... It wouldn't be so bad if you're at least together.'
Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction
Page 1 of 1