School's Out! Welcome to Mad House 4. This season features 16 house guests battling it out in High School Clique-themed teams.
Who are you rooting for: the Jocks, the Populars, the Nerds or the Outcasts?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay

PostSubject: Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction   Sun Apr 15, 2018 10:53 am

'This is an achterbakse zooi facking belachelijke-' he starts cursing in Dutch, clenching fists and ranting on. 'Immunity? I am blessed with immunity this week. Other than that... Everything is just FAN-TAS-TIC.' he sarcastically says and crosses his arms.

'I was nice to De'Quan in the livingroom, but a mule won't step on the same rock twice. THIS mule definitely won't. And I'm not gonna let anyone mess with me. Instead I'm playing the game. Some fake forgiveness won't harm anyone.... But De'Quan.' Jay rolls up his sleeves after saying this.

'I'm pretty sure this vote will go to waste... But I'm not gonna turn on her. I'm voting to save Natalie. If it's useless in the end... I'm sorry babe. I tried my best. Poor Jedd, too.... I can't save both of you...' He sighs and gives a sad smile. 'Hope that you'll get to jury together... It wouldn't be so bad if you're at least together.'
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Week 4 - Live DOUBLE Eviction
Page 1 of 1