The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 4 - Why ME? (Private RP De'Quan/Trixie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trixie

Trixie

Week 4 - Why ME? (Private RP De'Quan/Trixie) Empty
PostSubject: Week 4 - Why ME? (Private RP De'Quan/Trixie)   Week 4 - Why ME? (Private RP De'Quan/Trixie) Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2018 8:20 pm

Knock knock knock. Some loud knocking was heard in the House Ambassador suite. The door opened as Trixie walked in the room.

"Hey HA, would you mind if I come over for a little small talk?"

Week 4 - Why ME? (Private RP De'Quan/Trixie) Url?sa=i&rct=j&q=&esrc=s&source=images&cd=&cad=rja&uact=8&ved=2ahUKEwjBp43wwr3aAhXFj5AKHcqzAKAQjRx6BAgAEAU&url=https%3A%2F%2Fgiphy
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Why ME? (Private RP De'Quan/Trixie)   Week 4 - Why ME? (Private RP De'Quan/Trixie) Clock10Sun Apr 15, 2018 9:49 pm

Oh yeah, you better believe De'Quan was bracing himself as he saw Trixie approaching the HA room on the monitor. He was about to get his ass whooped for sure.

As the door swung open, he looked over at Trixie from the bed and waved. "Hey T..and of course, make yourself comfortable."
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Why ME? (Private RP De'Quan/Trixie)   Week 4 - Why ME? (Private RP De'Quan/Trixie) Clock10Mon Apr 16, 2018 2:59 pm

She closed the door carefully as she saw De'Quan on the bed, did he really thought he can seduce Trixie by just laying on the bed looking good?... HECK YEAH! But no, Trixie was way too mad at him even tho she was safe for another week.

"Uhhh I see you're trying to get down, huh? Well, too bad because I ain't here for that, I want answers boo" She got closer to him, step by step, almost as she was on a stripping fashion show, so close... she was in his face. "NOW TELL ME, WHY THE HELL DID YOU NOMINATE ME? YOU DUMBASS, I thought we had a thing going on!" Her passive agressive nature was just getting worse as the game continued!
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Why ME? (Private RP De'Quan/Trixie)   Week 4 - Why ME? (Private RP De'Quan/Trixie) Clock10Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:15 pm

De'Quan raises his hands up in defense. "Woah woah, chill out T!" He could see that she was clearly upset at him and it honestly pained him to see her like this.

"Look, my HA was rushed like a motha f*cka, but I can assure you that this was the plan all along."
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Why ME? (Private RP De'Quan/Trixie)   Week 4 - Why ME? (Private RP De'Quan/Trixie) Clock10Mon Apr 16, 2018 3:43 pm

"Wait... what? What plan you talking 'bout? She calmed down for a sec. She figured it would be fair to give the poor guy a chance to explain himself.
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Why ME? (Private RP De'Quan/Trixie)   Week 4 - Why ME? (Private RP De'Quan/Trixie) Clock10Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:48 pm

De'Quan closed his eyes for a brief moment and took in a deep breath. "Aight, listen closely." He made sure to look at the monitor and make sure no one was eavesdropping.

"Natalie and Jedd were the targets this week. I basically put you up as a pawn to make sure they were goin' home this week." De'Quan looks Trixie in the eye, knowing good and well she was hungry for more. "I know you're probably thinkin why I chose you instead of anyone else....well that's because-" he stops himself all of a sudden and thinks for a moment. Wait......what am I doin'?? T's one of the only people in this house who's kept it real with me...and I don't even know how to feel about half of my alliance members. Hmmm....
Week 4 - Why ME? (Private RP De'Quan/Trixie) Tenor
Why the fuck did I let them convince me to put up T, I ain't no p*ssy.

"You know what...fuck this shit," he muttered under his breath. "Look, about everyone in this house knows you ain't really aligned with no one so I don't know why I should feel the need to hide this from you." De'Quan already had a reason to be pissed after knowing that someone had apparently flipped from his alliance during the votes. He'd known the alliance would crumble soon and the best time to jump ship was at the first crack.

"Ryan basically threw like half of this house together in this room last week and proposed an alliance. Like that guy is unpredictable as hell. I'm not gonna throw anyone else under the bus but let's just say that you, Natalie, Harley, and Jedd were left outta the loop. So when it came down to naming the third nominee, my alliance decided it would be best to go with you over Harley and vote to keep you safe...but at the end of the day, one of them voted to save Natalie."

"You with me so far?"
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Why ME? (Private RP De'Quan/Trixie)   Week 4 - Why ME? (Private RP De'Quan/Trixie) Clock10Wed Apr 18, 2018 5:41 pm

Damn, those eyes look like two juicy roasted beefs, she thought. Hearing all of this plan was a shocker. Somebody made a big alliance and didn't include her??? That was a no-go.

"O M G... like W T F... yo' okay... let me process this..." She took a time to think. "So, you didn't want me to get eliminated? HA! I knew it, you like me! But wait, there's something that doesn't make sense... why would they want to put ME up instead of Hayley? I'm way cooler than she is, like hello?!"
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Why ME? (Private RP De'Quan/Trixie)   Week 4 - Why ME? (Private RP De'Quan/Trixie) Clock10Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:34 pm

"Of course not. Well like I said...I'm not gonna throw anyone under the bus but uh eheh...let's just say a pink-haired chick told me that nominating you over Harley would give all of us less backlash. Which I guess implies that not many people be rockin with you in here? Some people in this house just can't handle strong personalities lol"
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Why ME? (Private RP De'Quan/Trixie)   Week 4 - Why ME? (Private RP De'Quan/Trixie) Clock10Sat Apr 21, 2018 10:54 am

"Less backlash, huh? We'll see. We... will... see"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Why ME? (Private RP De'Quan/Trixie)   Week 4 - Why ME? (Private RP De'Quan/Trixie) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Why ME? (Private RP De'Quan/Trixie)
Page 1 of 1