The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

I'm Done (Private w/ Quintin and Jamila)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
De'Quan

De'Quan

I'm Done (Private w/ Quintin and Jamila) Empty
PostSubject: I'm Done (Private w/ Quintin and Jamila)   I'm Done (Private w/ Quintin and Jamila) Clock10Mon Apr 16, 2018 6:55 pm

After the elimination ceremony, De'Quan was a bit suspicious of his alliance. Someone had jumped ship, and he was going to find out who. He walks into the room, spotting Jamila and Quintin together. "Yo...please tell me it wasn't one of y'all who flipped. I'm just tryna make sure cause I got a gut feelin it was either Ryan, Rae, or C.C."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: I'm Done (Private w/ Quintin and Jamila)   I'm Done (Private w/ Quintin and Jamila) Clock10Mon Apr 16, 2018 7:44 pm

"Well you know it wasn't me. After arguing with French Fry and Ratalie, I couldn't vote to save her. Plus I couldn't stand one more minute of the girl."
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Done (Private w/ Quintin and Jamila)   I'm Done (Private w/ Quintin and Jamila) Clock10Mon Apr 16, 2018 8:45 pm

"Wasn't me. If Nat stayed, she would be gunning for us. I wasn't going to allow that to happen. This 6 person chip chop fake alliance is over for all I care, the reason why I had doubts in the beginning." He reminded himself. "I'm eager to catch who this snake is."
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: I'm Done (Private w/ Quintin and Jamila)   I'm Done (Private w/ Quintin and Jamila) Clock10Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:07 pm

"To be honest y'all, it was probably Ryan. I felt like that guy was on some shady shit ever since he pulled C.C. from the block, like wtf? It could be Rae too but i don't know..Trixie was part of her clique and all. Unless she felt salty that she couldn't work well with her in the HA comp. And C.C....I honestly don't know cause he keeps to himself a lot which makes him look shady too. Bruh all I know is that this alliance is over wit. Like I'ma still have you and Ja'mil's backs but I ain't doin none of this official allegiance headass shit no more."

He laughs a bit and shakes his head. "Look y'all I'm not gonna stress over this. My sister's warned me this house would mess me up but I didn't wanna listen."
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Done (Private w/ Quintin and Jamila)   I'm Done (Private w/ Quintin and Jamila) Clock10Mon Apr 16, 2018 9:22 pm

"I agree, the way the alliance was quickly put together is complete bull. To make them think the alliance was going to last more than a week is beyond my imagination. We got what we wanted in the end, It's best for us to take Trixie away from the three. I have a mutual bond with her so maybe we can use her as a vote if we ever plan on taking one out." Quintin couldn't stop but think if there was any given information that could lead to who voted Natalie for safety.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: I'm Done (Private w/ Quintin and Jamila)   I'm Done (Private w/ Quintin and Jamila) Clock10Tue Apr 17, 2018 5:25 pm

"I do agree that the alliance was bound to crumble but we should keep them close but by a thread until we find out the snake. If any of us win, we should put Trixie and Harley on the block cause Trixie is friends with many people in the group so she could lure out the rat. and so Harley is definitely going to be coming after us....maybe not so much Quintin but De'Quan and me for sure"
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Done (Private w/ Quintin and Jamila)   I'm Done (Private w/ Quintin and Jamila) Clock10Fri Apr 20, 2018 7:03 am

AFTER THE NOMINATION CEREMONY

"Yo De'Quan, you okay? I never seen you act like this before."
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: I'm Done (Private w/ Quintin and Jamila)   I'm Done (Private w/ Quintin and Jamila) Clock10Fri Apr 20, 2018 9:13 am

De’Quan had to start packing his belongings now that he was on the block for the first time. He’d finally started folding his clothes on his own and placing them into his bags as he paced around the room silently. He could sense Quintin observing him from the side and just waited for him to speak up before talking.

“I’m cool bruh, I. am. cool.” He laughs nonchalantly. “You know…things got a li’l tense back there but it’s all a game man. How you holdin up?”
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Done (Private w/ Quintin and Jamila)   I'm Done (Private w/ Quintin and Jamila) Clock10Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:06 pm

"a li'l tense?" he questions back. "I'm good, just thought you needed someone to vent to. I'm surprised Rae nominated you."
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: I'm Done (Private w/ Quintin and Jamila)   I'm Done (Private w/ Quintin and Jamila) Clock10Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:17 pm

"Bruh all I know is that the chick is shady as hell. I slick thought she was like the nicest girl in this house, all bubbly 'n shit. Till I heard her talkin in the bathroom 'bout how she joined two alliances at once. She probably knew she was gonna get exposed at the noms which is why she had to go cry to someone about it. C.C., Harley, and Ryan were in there wit her so they already knew before the ceremony."
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Done (Private w/ Quintin and Jamila)   I'm Done (Private w/ Quintin and Jamila) Clock10Fri Apr 20, 2018 4:24 pm

"Rae dug her own drave, It's going to take her a lot of effort to earn people's trust back. We need to think of a plan to get CC evicted this week."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: I'm Done (Private w/ Quintin and Jamila)   I'm Done (Private w/ Quintin and Jamila) Clock10Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:10 pm

"So is there a way we can have the numbers to send C.C. home though? We could try that to save you."
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: I'm Done (Private w/ Quintin and Jamila)   I'm Done (Private w/ Quintin and Jamila) Clock10Sun Apr 22, 2018 10:03 am

"I don't know, I feel like no one really gotta problem wit him. And they ain't gonna realize how much of a threat he is until later down the road when it's too late. Just wait till he wins his first comp."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: I'm Done (Private w/ Quintin and Jamila)   I'm Done (Private w/ Quintin and Jamila) Clock10Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:07 pm

"I mean I know Jay dislikes him, Trixie wouldn't send you home, Quintin and I are gonna keep you so we may just need to convince Ryan and then you're safe"
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: I'm Done (Private w/ Quintin and Jamila)   I'm Done (Private w/ Quintin and Jamila) Clock10Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:45 pm

De'Quan raises an eyebrow. "Jay doesn't like C.C.? Huh well shoot, that'd be a blessin if he kept me in. Jay ain't even on my radar plus I feel bad for screwin him over like that, even if it was a mistake." He smiles meekly at Jamila, finding it cute how she really wanted to keep him safe. "It could happen."
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: I'm Done (Private w/ Quintin and Jamila)   I'm Done (Private w/ Quintin and Jamila) Clock10Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:01 pm

"Hopefully it happens, if not, I'll be petty."
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: I'm Done (Private w/ Quintin and Jamila)   I'm Done (Private w/ Quintin and Jamila) Clock10Sun Apr 22, 2018 5:33 pm

De'Quan seals up his bag with the last of his belongings packed and plops onto the bed to relax. "Heh, I guess we'll wait 'n see."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: I'm Done (Private w/ Quintin and Jamila)   I'm Done (Private w/ Quintin and Jamila) Clock10

Back to top Go down

I'm Done (Private w/ Quintin and Jamila)
Page 1 of 1