School's Out! Welcome to Mad House 4. This season features 16 house guests battling it out in High School Clique-themed teams.
Who are you rooting for: the Jocks, the Populars, the Nerds or the Outcasts?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Eviction Interview - Jedd & Natalie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin

PostSubject: Eviction Interview - Jedd & Natalie   Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:35 pm

Val smiles at the audience. "Everyone, please give a warm welcome to JEDD AND NATALIE!" She moves out from in front of the door to reveal their exit.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Jedd & Natalie   Wed Apr 18, 2018 7:42 pm

Jedd walks in waving at everyone and finger bangs everyone. He smiles at Natalie and grabs her wrist to bring her along beside him. He bows at Val "Hey so it's finally good to meet you in person miss because I've been watching your show since MH1." He sits down and grins, waiting for Natalie to sit.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Val
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Jedd & Natalie   Thu Apr 19, 2018 12:19 am

Omg, nerd love that's so gross get off the stage. Val prays the two don't start French kissing during the interview. "It's nice to meet you too and your little blow up doll <3" she laughs "So, no one voted to keep you safe, was that a hard pill to swallow or where you not surprised?"
Back to top Go down
Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Jedd & Natalie   Thu Apr 19, 2018 1:53 am

He raises his eyebrows when she said "blow up doll".

He scratches his cheek "I'm actually not surprised at all to be honest and because a lot of people didn't trust me because they hated Natalie plus I was close to her." He shrugs.

"Honestly it sucks too because I wanted to stay longer in the game and prove that I can build myself up but didn't get to show that chance."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Jedd & Natalie   Thu Apr 19, 2018 10:58 am

As Val finished the introduction of the interview, Natalie follows closely behind Jedd to their designated seats. It was kinda hard not to be so close to him since he was practically holding her hand. She tries best to not look too obviously flattered by his gesture. But she still couldn't help but give him a big grin. She takes her seat next to him in her own respective chair.

"Hello Val. It's nice to see you in person!" She says with a genuine smile on her face.

Wait? Blow up doll? She didn't think she looked that much of a sex doll...coming from the woman who CLEARLY had plastic surgery between seasons that makes Val look like a USED sex doll. But she decides to just laugh at Val's joke as if it didn't hurt her. When really...it was a lie so why should it hurt?
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Val
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Jedd & Natalie   Thu Apr 19, 2018 2:02 pm

”Since your fellow houseguests hated Natalie what makes you think she got 3 votes to stay and you didn’t?”

Val then looks at Natalie “so Natalie, you where saved by a vote of 4-3, SO CLOSE!! do you think you did everything you could to save yourself or just not enough?”
Back to top Go down
Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Jedd & Natalie   Wed Apr 25, 2018 10:28 pm

Jedd rubs his chin and thought hard "Well to be fair...I never gave the 3 that voted for her, a chance to interact with them plus I would've done the same thing but she was so close to staying in!!" His eye twitches.

He shrugs "Plus there were a few good people here that had her back."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Val
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Jedd & Natalie   Tue May 01, 2018 5:11 pm

”Interesting, Is there anything you wish you done differently inside the Mad House?”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Jedd & Natalie   

Back to top Go down

Eviction Interview - Jedd & Natalie
Page 1 of 1