School's Out! Welcome to Mad House 4. This season features 16 house guests battling it out in High School Clique-themed teams.
Who are you rooting for: the Jocks, the Populars, the Nerds or the Outcasts?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

We Made It!

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Natalie

PostSubject: We Made It!    Thu Apr 19, 2018 11:17 am

As Natalie and Jedd come up to the Jury House, she marvels at the modern architecture of the mansion. In every direction, she admires all of the simple details that she personally couldn't help but smile at the fact they were there. She honestly didn't expect to make it this far in the game to actually be here.

She opens the entrance and flings herself on the nearest couch as soon as she drops her stuff by the front door. Unexpectedly, she is actually MUCH happier now that she doesn't have to worry about the game anymore. 

"Hehe, I can't believe that we actually made it here! Honestly, it's been a dream to be here. So, you have no idea how happy I am right now." She says as she hugs a pillow from the couch

Natalie can just be herself for once. But she also has a feeling of being her own woman, that she liked much more than constantly feeling like she has to be a pushover. It doesn't mean that she won't forget what Rae and Harley said to her. She wants to take this chance to try to be more confident and adventurous. She then gets on her knees and looks at Jedd.

"But, How do you feel about being here?" She asks as she tries her best to fix her hair.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jedd

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!    Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:15 pm

Jedd walks in after he does a big, good stretch and puts his stuff to the ground.

He walks over to the couch and see's how happy Natalie is by seeing her reaction hugging the pillow. He smiles at the sight of her bir shakes his head when she asked him a question.

"Um..." he scratches his head "I honestly thought I would've went further in the game but the fact that people actually distrust me that much in the game, it was bound for me to get out." He shrugs and sits in front of her "It is nice and quiet here so I loooove it!" He winks at her.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!    Thu Apr 19, 2018 9:47 pm

While still running her fingers through her hair as if they made a comb, Natalie puts the pillow down as she listens to Jedd. Although the wink made her feel a bit better, she couldn't help but feel a bit guilty about him getting evicted. She looks away for a moment to recollect her thoughts before continuing this conversation.

"Well, I wouldn't see why since you are a really trustworthy guy. You have been nothing but a loyal friend to me and the rest of our alliance." Although she thinks more deeply about what happened in the house. It didn't have anything to with what HE did...she feels as though it was all her fault. With the smile wiped away, she grabs the pillow again. It may look like she is playing the victim again, but this time she feels like Jedd is the real victim here.

"About that...I'm...really sorry that I brought you down with me. I didn't mean for you to be guilty by association just because we happen to talk. It just...makes me feel awful for getting in the way of your game. I don't know if there is anything I could do to make up for it...but if there is anything, I would be more happy to do whatever it takes." She says genuinely. The last thing she wants to do is cry out of guilt. Especially right in front of Jedd.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jedd

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!    Sun Apr 22, 2018 12:44 am

He shakes his head "Don't feel sorry Natalie...it wasn't your fault and I've never in my deepest mind, blame you for my eviction." He laughs and takes his beanie off "Besides...I didn't want you to go alone with anyone else but me -I mean what I'm saying is that...I'm here to support you and will always listen to you." He rests his face in his hand "I'm SORRY that I didn't say anything when you and Jamila were saying things back and forth...I didn't expect to see you with such fire & passion!!"

He smiles and thinks to himself [b]'she seems a bit different right now...there's something about how she is...is it that she let everything out before leaving the house? She looks so much alive...'
He snaps his fingers "Oh?! You look so different..." he looks up and down at her "I didn't notice!"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Natalie

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!    Sun Apr 22, 2018 6:31 pm

A relieved sigh escaped her lips. Natalie couldn't be more happy to hear that he doesn't have any hard feelings about what happened in the house. On the contrary, Jedd is acting very sweet about the whole situation. A warm smile stretched across her face as she sat up on the couch. Another thought popped in her head now. Why did he pause so many times while talking? Maybe he was just trying to be careful about his word choice.

"Thanks, I really mean it. I don't know what it would be like in the house with someone I didn't get along with. It's really nice to be in here with..."

Oh god, what does she say now? Crush? Friend? Potential boyfriend? Be smart about this.

"...you. And don't worry about it. It's not anything to worry about. It felt so good to finally tell her off though."

She blushed as she looked away for a second as he started to check her out. After they entered the house, she went to the bathroom to change into the clothes that she took from Harley. She feels bad for what she did but the French girl herself said that she didn't even like them. Whenever she gets back, Natalie swears that would give them to her. But she just wanted to feel like a new woman in a new house.

"Oh, well honestly, I borrowed some clothes from Harley when we were in the house. I thought it was kind of cute to wear so I hope it's not too indecent."

Okay, maybe she does a little if it gets Jedd's attention.

Also, I want to give a huge shout out to Rena for making the sketch and helping me with color choices. You are a queen girl! <3
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jedd

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!    Mon Apr 23, 2018 2:23 pm

Jedd smirks when she smiled. He wouldn't ask for anyone else to be here with him. So them being the only ones here was a miracle. He reaches a hand forward and places his hand on hers, giving it a slight squeeze. Why did he kept on smiling at her? Was he that darn happy that she was here? Is it the 'new' her? Or was it something else?

"Heh I mean Jamila can be a bit dry but I mean at LEAST she never tried to hurt your soul...you have a strong spirit!" He gets up and sits on the couch she's on, next to her.

"Feels weird talking from a distance across the room back and forth when we can have eye to eye contact." He keeps staring at her outfit. Even if she looks different she is the same Natalie that I've met since day one. Being this close to her he realizes again how cute her smile was and how gorgeously her eyes are. What was this feeling that he was having coming back again like how he was during the games? Could it...nah he doesn't think...can it?

He takes his glasses off "Who did this makeover on you besides Harely I mean they did a great job on you because you look" he clears his throat "pretty hot?"

He grabs her face and squishes her cheeks. He starts laughing, seeing her cute expression.

"No matter what...I always though you were cute, this new you is nice but I've always liked the cute ones & your style when I first met you was it." Wait what did he just say. His face turns a beet red.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: We Made It!    

Back to top Go down

We Made It!
Page 1 of 1