The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

What's Goin' ON [Private RP Rae/Jay]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

What's Goin' ON [Private RP Rae/Jay] Empty
PostSubject: What's Goin' ON [Private RP Rae/Jay]   What's Goin' ON [Private RP Rae/Jay] Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:46 pm

Rae insinuated that she invited Jay over to come talk to her and boy he takes that chance! All of the shady talk during the nomination ceremony messes with his head. Something was going on and he wanted to know what that was! Especially if he wants to fully trust Rae. He knocks on the door and makes his entrance in the HA room after Rae gives her consent. Jay IMMEDIATELY cuts to the case.

What's Goin' ON [Private RP Rae/Jay] Y4Mck1P

'For reals, I'm confused!' he says rather directly and not giving much room for more information regarding his question.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: What's Goin' ON [Private RP Rae/Jay]   What's Goin' ON [Private RP Rae/Jay] Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2018 6:53 pm

The second her little (note: not actually little. Actually extremely tall. Especially compared to Rae's tiny ass) buddy arrived, Rae all but RAN to embrace him. "Oh, sweetie, I am SO sorry you had to see all that, like, ugly shit in the living room."

"Oh gosh there's, like... There's a lot." She backed off and was quiet for a moment, nervously picking at her nails. "Um... So. what DO you know, Jay? Like, there's a lot. Where do I even begin. I feel like we haven't talked in forever."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: What's Goin' ON [Private RP Rae/Jay]   What's Goin' ON [Private RP Rae/Jay] Clock10Thu Apr 19, 2018 7:25 pm

Before he knows it, the tiny girl was clinging to him showing that which can only be described as a true form of caring. Jay is not sure about the whole situation at hand but darn it he can't help but melt thanks to this sweet gesture! He returns the hug and after he releases her he looks her in the eye.

'That was insane... Nominations can be stressful but it was a CATFIGHT out there' he wipes his brow. 'I figured as much... I am afraid to ask for more but at the same time I am needy for answers.' he sighs and sees that Rae backed off. She looks nervous, that much was clear.

'Well... I heard stuff about a different alliance with DE'QUAN that APPARENTLY involved you too.' he now drops the friendly act and it's replaced by a kind of stern interrogation mode. 'I'd like to know more about that, honestly! Is that why he screwed me over last week? Why Nat and Jedd got sent home??? Do you have to do with that?' he says sounding disappointed and upset. He REALLY hopes that Rae has a good explanation for all of this! He MIGHT be pushing things but he can't help it! She knows him by now. Right?
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: What's Goin' ON [Private RP Rae/Jay]   What's Goin' ON [Private RP Rae/Jay] Clock10Fri Apr 20, 2018 2:20 pm

“I mean, I don’t know if I’d call it INSANE…” All De’Quan had really done was expose her double-agent status, but nobody had cared or reacted beyond Jamila’s weird hand-touch thing. It was like he gave up internally but was still trying to save face by throwing out a half-hearted threat. “But, it wasn’t fun. The past few WEEKS haven’t been fun.”

“I… Was asked to join an alliance with De’Quan and a few others. I don’t want to expose them even though the alliance is all but disbanded at this point--it feels like an icky thing to do. Ryan formed the alliance the last time I was HA so I didn’t think much of it, but then Natalie and Jedd went up and I just…” She sighed, “I felt SO BAD! It was such a, like, total cluster. I voted to save Natalie and I didn’t want them up for nomination at all. I’m glad they left together at least.”

“I do NOT know why I was even asked to join that alliance, but some part of me thought that I could protect you guys AND myself if I was in it. It was a huge alliance. It didn’t work though--I was really outnumbered.”

Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: What's Goin' ON [Private RP Rae/Jay]   What's Goin' ON [Private RP Rae/Jay] Clock10Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:52 am

Jay nods. To him it WAS INSANE. But then again, every now and then he tended to exaggerate jus a little bit. The situation in the house was weird and confusing so Rae was right about the past few weeks not being fun - for anyone. Except maybe Trixie, but he felt like the girl barely knew what was going on at all.

'Oh' is all he says in reply to her explanation of the double alliance. Ryan did that? That's.... added to the random things from him. Jay gives her a sympathic look as Rae shows her regret of the situation. Jay stares at the ground.

'I mean... It would have been bad if they DIDN'T leave together... So you're right about that.' he looks back up at Rae. 'How big WAS that alliance exactly? And... With whom. I just need to know that, so I can deal with the situation at hand. I assume the whole thing isn't completely figured out so knowing that can only make things more confusing.' Rae didn't plan on telling him all that, he knows that. But if she doesn't, what use would it be to come talk to her? She only slightly elaborated what De'Quan exposed in the livingroom. 'What if that former alliance is going after you next?'
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: What's Goin' ON [Private RP Rae/Jay]   What's Goin' ON [Private RP Rae/Jay] Clock10Sat Apr 21, 2018 3:08 pm

Rae bit her lip. She didn't want to expose anyone else who was in the alliance--it wasn't a big deal, but it made her feel weird and mean! "I... You know what? I trust you." She smiled, grabbed him by the arms (she would've gone for shoulders, but she was so damn short) and led him over to the chairs. "Have a seat, sweetie, this is a lot."

Rae sat down, popped a few chocolate coffee beans, and took a deep breath before launching into her campaign.

"Okay, so."

"Ryan pulled De'Quan, Quintin, Jamila, C.C. and I into an alliance. I sat there for all the meetings, but my loyalty is to my friends first and I didn't promise it to anyone else. I was passive in that alliance."

"Ryan, the Bitches, and C.C. are the only people I've pledged my vote to. Ever. I trust them, even if you don't, like, like them yet."

"De'Quan... Has to go. Whether you like him or not, you can't deny that he's a strong competitor, and if we don't send him home then he's just going to steamroll over everyone else. Like, that guy is cocky enough--do you really think he deserves to win a million dollars just because he got some nerds to swoon over him?"

She reached out and took his hand. This had to be SUPER genuine and cheesy, so damn it she was going to do it! Just because Rae knew she didn't have any malicious intent didn't mean that others were aware. She had to drop the whole perky cheerleader thing and just be REAL for a second. "Jay. I'm NOT good at manipulating people, or playing this game. I don't like upsetting people. All I've really done is win a lot of challenges and get my friends sent home. Our friends got sent home because of De'Quan, and if we don't ship him out then you, Harley and I are the next targets. I'm being, like, totally upfront with you." She backed off, raising her hands in a 'surrender' pose. "Anything you need to know, anything you want me to do: you've got it. Whatever I can do to PROVE that I'm on your side."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: What's Goin' ON [Private RP Rae/Jay]   What's Goin' ON [Private RP Rae/Jay] Clock10Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:52 pm

Jay smiles when Rae says she trusts him. She pulls him towards the chairs and they sit down - she warns him it's a lot and he nods. He puts his hands on top of hers and gives her a reassuring squeeze.

Ryan, De'Quan, Quintin, Jamila.... C.C. Ooooof course. It sure was a BIG group. Why didn't Ryan ask him? Instead of C.C, that is? It doesn't really matter right now but it's a thought he pushes back. 'I mean, it isn't like I don't like ALL people you named...-' he pauses. 'Well I don't like all people you named.' he gives her a pained smile. 'But uhm, continue.'

De'Quan Hm? Oh my...
'Quintin tried of convince me to vote for C.C. THIS IS ONLY MAKING THINGS MORE CONFUSING?!?' He thinks. He makes a small sound of reluctance and hopes Rae didn't notice it during her speech. She named exactly what he was thinking as well... But this wasn't making things much easier. At all.

When Rae grabs his hand his eyes widen. What's this? Rae completely subordinates to him speaking so directly to him, it almost came right out of a movie. Her trust in him was extremely flattering, and he feels his cheeks getting hot because of it. Dammit JAY.
Getting back to his cordial confident, he listens to the final part of her speech. Jay gives her a smile and in response to her offer to win his trust - he tightly hugs her. 'It's okay sweetie. I get it. There's no need to prove anything. You've told me more than enough. I trust you.'

●Confessional●
What's Goin' ON [Private RP Rae/Jay] Giphy

''SHE IS SO DARN SWEET I CAN'T HELP IT.... SHE IS SO PURE AND KIND-HEARTED, WHY IS SHE HERE SHE SHOULD BE OUT THERE ENOYING LIFE NOT BE STUCK WITH A BUNCH OF COMPETITIVE A**HOLES TURNING HER INTO SOME COMPLETELY DIFFERENT HUMAN BEING-' he wails.
●End Confessional●
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: What's Goin' ON [Private RP Rae/Jay]   What's Goin' ON [Private RP Rae/Jay] Clock10Sat Apr 21, 2018 4:56 pm

"Ugh, it feels so nice just to get a HUG." She sniffled a bit, pulling her friend in even closer. It's the LITTLE THINGS! She was a sweet little cupcake. She wasn't gonna last much longer in this competition, so better get that platonic affection while she could!

"I'm glad we got to talk, Jay. And I mean it: whatever you need from me. I've got your back!"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: What's Goin' ON [Private RP Rae/Jay]   What's Goin' ON [Private RP Rae/Jay] Clock10Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:35 pm

'Ugh, I needed this just as much' he sniffs, looking at the ceiling and hoping the tears can wait. When they release each other he lets out a deep breath.

'Same, same same. Don't you worry girl, we'll get through this one way or another. This competition is tough, but it should never break a person. Stay true to yourself.' He gives her a warm smile. 'And you always know where to find me. Just follow the music' he laughs. 'But really, you can always hit me up if you need to talk. I'm here for you.' his smile fades and he starts to hesitate. 'But uhm... About the vote....' he doesn't really know what to say so.... A long pause follows where Jay simply puts on a thoughtful expression without saying a word.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: What's Goin' ON [Private RP Rae/Jay]   What's Goin' ON [Private RP Rae/Jay] Clock10

Back to top Go down

What's Goin' ON [Private RP Rae/Jay]
Page 1 of 1