The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

(Private Roleplay with Rae)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Quintin

Quintin

(Private Roleplay with Rae) Empty
PostSubject: (Private Roleplay with Rae)   (Private Roleplay with Rae) Clock10Sat Apr 21, 2018 7:25 am

Ugh, if there's is one thing Quintin hates it's having to talk to someone who is in more power than he is. He isn't expecting much from Rae but nothing is impossible until you quit or die trying. For once he knocks before barging in like he always does. De'Quan and Jay are really putting an end to his awful behavior. "Yo, Rae! Can we talk for a moment?" maybe not.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: (Private Roleplay with Rae)   (Private Roleplay with Rae) Clock10Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:51 pm

Quintin? Well that was unexpected. “Sure, sweetie, come on in.”
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: (Private Roleplay with Rae)   (Private Roleplay with Rae) Clock10Sat Apr 21, 2018 5:41 pm

"Are you planning to use the veto on anyone? Obviously, your target is De'Quan. If you keep me on the block, De'Quan has a higher chance of staying and i'll be the one going home for sure."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: (Private Roleplay with Rae)   (Private Roleplay with Rae) Clock10Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:03 pm

Rae shrugged and popped a few more coffee beans in her gob. "Oh, if you're here to beg me to keep you on, then don't worry. You're safe. I have no beef with you."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: (Private Roleplay with Rae)   (Private Roleplay with Rae) Clock10

Back to top Go down

(Private Roleplay with Rae)
Page 1 of 1