The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 5 - Putting the plan on work (Private Rae/Trixie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trixie

Trixie

Week 5 - Putting the plan on work (Private Rae/Trixie) Empty
PostSubject: Week 5 - Putting the plan on work (Private Rae/Trixie)   Week 5 - Putting the plan on work (Private Rae/Trixie) Clock10Sat Apr 21, 2018 12:03 pm

Three nominees. Three allies. Rae had all the power. Trixie was not even close to being good at math but that was an equation she knew was not looking good.

"Excuse you? Can I come in?" She said as she peeked from the slightly opened door.  
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Putting the plan on work (Private Rae/Trixie)   Week 5 - Putting the plan on work (Private Rae/Trixie) Clock10Sat Apr 21, 2018 2:48 pm

Oh god. Trixie. This was sure to be a delight. “Yea, go for it.”
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Putting the plan on work (Private Rae/Trixie)   Week 5 - Putting the plan on work (Private Rae/Trixie) Clock10Sat Apr 21, 2018 6:44 pm

As much as she hated Rae had all the power this week, Trixie was still on a mission to befriend everybody in the house.

"Hey there fancy pants, you are on a roll this week, huh? Figured out I could walk by and do some girl on girl bonding time! Haha no homo tho heh" She awkwardly laughed, god, Trixie made some cringy comments when trying to befriend someone who she didn't like.

Making friends is something Trixie excells at. She didn't know why it costed so much with Rae and Harley.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Putting the plan on work (Private Rae/Trixie)   Week 5 - Putting the plan on work (Private Rae/Trixie) Clock10Sun Apr 22, 2018 3:02 pm

"It's funny how you only wanna be my friend when I can do something for you." Rae couldn't even pretend to be down with this. Trixie had been rude to her from the second she'd shown up, and her attempts at friendship were far and few between. "But, yea, help yourself to snacks. If you wanna talk, I'm all ears."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - Putting the plan on work (Private Rae/Trixie)   Week 5 - Putting the plan on work (Private Rae/Trixie) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 5 - Putting the plan on work (Private Rae/Trixie)
Page 1 of 1