The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 5 - Eviction Vote

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Cam

Cam

Week 5 - Eviction Vote Empty
PostSubject: Week 5 - Eviction Vote   Week 5 - Eviction Vote Clock10Sun Apr 22, 2018 4:07 pm

Ryan walks into the diary room and sees a note from production. He picks it up and reads the results. Either way, this vote was going to be hard... he was friendly with both and were both part of the now-split Chop Shop alliance. He takes a deep breath. "Well... I'm sorry, but I unfortunately vote to evict De'Quan. I hope you don't stay too mad at me, man." He frowns.

He shakes his head to snap out of it and smiles again. "I love you baby girl. Daddy's gonna do his best to win for you!"

Results
Week 5 - Eviction Vote Viewer15
Back to top Go down

Week 5 - Eviction Vote
Page 1 of 1