The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Punishment Time

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Harley

Harley

Punishment Time Empty
PostSubject: Punishment Time   Punishment Time Clock10Tue Apr 24, 2018 12:54 am

Harley wanders around the house, bored out of her mind. It's not like she can just do whatever she wants at this point, because people might misinterpret it and try to use it against her. Plus, for now she just kinda wanted the time to think about what to do about the punishment she received from the last POP challenge. She knows that she has to be handcuffed to someone for three whole days. But the real question now is...who is she willing to be stuck with for that long. She doesn't want to take much of a risk. Although, Rae isn't the person she wants to be with right now after everything that she said in the bathroom. Plus she is in isolation. Along with most of the other people, she doesn't know well enough or don't trust them enough. So there is only one person that she thinks would be perfect...

"Yo Val, I made up my mind about my punishment."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

Punishment Time Empty
PostSubject: Re: Punishment Time   Punishment Time Clock10Wed Apr 25, 2018 4:23 pm

Harley wrote:
"Yo Val"

"excuse me?"

Punishment Time Tenor

"Who do you think your talking to?"
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com

Punishment Time
Page 1 of 1