The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 6 - Extra Credit Draw

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 6 - Extra Credit Draw Empty
PostSubject: Week 6 - Extra Credit Draw   Week 6 - Extra Credit Draw Clock10Wed Apr 25, 2018 6:20 pm

"Houseguests, if you could like to participate in the Extra Credit Draw, please come to the Diary Room one at a time and let us know. Trixie is ineligible to do so as she is HA."
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Extra Credit Draw   Week 6 - Extra Credit Draw Clock10Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:36 pm

When it's Ryan's turn to go to the Diary Room, he makes his decision. "Well, it worked out well for me last time. I'd like to participate in the Extra Credit Draw." He smiles and walks out.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Extra Credit Draw   Week 6 - Extra Credit Draw Clock10Thu Apr 26, 2018 1:41 pm

With her enemy in power and a killer punishment, Rae had a big decision to make. "Well, seeing as though Trixie won HA and I can't play in the POP comp regardless of being a nominee... this is my best chance this week. I'd like to participate in the Extra Credit Draw."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Extra Credit Draw   Week 6 - Extra Credit Draw Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 6 - Extra Credit Draw
Page 1 of 1