The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 6 - Live Eviction

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 6 - Live Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon Apr 30, 2018 3:48 pm

Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the HouseGuests. "Hello, HouesGuests. I hope you're all doing horribly." She frowns. "But thankfully we'll be getting rid of one of you peasants today. Now, I just have a few questions for some of you...

Trixie, you secured your spot in the Final 7 this week by winning HA. And at the half-way party we saw you get a little salty over the nonsense Amberly was speaking. Why do you get so defensive over food and your mom?

Ryan, last week we saw you win immunity through the Extra Credit Draw, and this week we saw the complete opposite. And then you won the POP and saved yourself. We saw you get pretty emotional and relieved when you won. Why was that?

Rae, you survived not being able to play in the POP Competition by taking a chance on the Extra Credit Draw. But how was dealing with the 24 hrs of isolation and the have-not status for the rest of the game?

Harley and Jay. The time has now come for you to make your case and explain to your fellow housemates why you should stay.

One by one, all of you except the nominees will head to the Diary Room and say who you want to EVICT (vote out). Trixie, as House Ambassador you will not vote. Good luck, HouseGuests."

Hey guys! So this voting ceremony is open for 24 hours. The HouseGuests that were asked questions can answer whenever.

When voting to evict, go to YOUR CHARACTERS DIARY ROOM, make a new topic and call it "Week 6 - Live Eviction". Then have your character say who they want to vote out between Jay and Harley. Thanks and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Tue May 01, 2018 3:32 pm

Once everyone has finished voting, Val appears back on screen. “HouseGuests, the votes are in. When I say the name of the evicted HouseGuest, they’ll have just a few moments to gather their things, say their goodbyes and walk out the door. That being said... by a unanimous vote of 5 to 0...

...Harley, you have been evicted from The Mad House.” She stays quiet and watches for the reaction of the HouseGuests.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Tue May 01, 2018 4:39 pm

He gets to stay for now?? HE WON!!!
Well not WON won, but he won this round! With an unanimous vote... Damn he's good. He can't help but smile!
Week 6 - Live Eviction Giphy

'Thank you guys for wanting to keep me around!' he cheers. Then he realizes that because he won, Harley lost. He makes his way over to her and gives her a hug. 'It's a shame it had to end with one of us getting evicted, but I sure as hell had a great time with you!' he smiles. 'Say hi to Nat, Jedd and De'Quan for me in the jury house okay? Take care H-Lee'
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10Wed May 02, 2018 1:59 am

Week 6 - Live Eviction Tumblr_n1z7sqh9DG1rosb88o1_500

5 to 0? Yikes girl, should've been better. To think that my plan actually worked and I only talked to Trixie.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - Live Eviction   Week 6 - Live Eviction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 6 - Live Eviction
Page 1 of 1