The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Bro Time (Private w/ Jedd)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
De'Quan

De'Quan

Bro Time (Private w/ Jedd) Empty
PostSubject: Bro Time (Private w/ Jedd)   Bro Time (Private w/ Jedd) Clock10Tue May 01, 2018 4:50 pm

As the jury segment comes on, De'Quan and Jedd are seen hanging out together in the outdoor gym.

•Confessional•
"Things have been a li'l tense since I arrived in the jury house." He chuckles. "There haven't been no fights or nothin like that but it's just kinda like...I was the one who got these two evicted heh." He scratches the back of his head, shrugging.

"But now we've all been talkin 'n shit. Natalie's actually a pretty cool girl but things have been a li'l awkward between her and Jedd lately...shoot for a while I thought they had a thing goin on but I don't even know if they there yet heh. But anyway I've been helpin out the li'l dude with some weight liftin cause he's finna build up some muscles like ya boy here!" De'Quan smirks and flexes for the camera.
•Confessional Ends•

Today's Routine
Bench Press
3 sets of 6-8 reps.
2-3 minutes rest between sets.

Incline Dumbbell Press
3 sets of 8-10 reps.
1-2 minutes rest between sets.

Triceps Pushdowns
3 sets of 10 reps.
1 minute rest between sets.

Lateral Raises
2 sets of 15 reps.

Dumbbell Curls
2 sets of 12 reps.

"Come on man you got this...that's 8......9...........10!" After finishing their routine off with the dumbbell curls, De'Quan hands Jedd a water bottle and sits down on a nearby bench. He wipes some of the sweat off his face before taking a couple gulps out from his own bottle. "Good job today man...tomorrow's a rest day." He takes a few more gulps and puts down the bottle. He waits for Jedd to finish before breaking the silence. "So...you and Nat got a li'l som'n som'n goin on or what?"

Bro Time (Private w/ Jedd) Gympar10
Back to top Go down
Jedd

Jedd

PostSubject: Re: Bro Time (Private w/ Jedd)   Bro Time (Private w/ Jedd) Clock10Wed May 02, 2018 4:31 pm

While Jedd is doing all the workouts for today he is thinking to himself.

I know De wasn't doing any harm...he just sort of came off differently towards the end.

He is glad that De'Quan kept his promise on wanting to help him amp up his body. His body started feeling good when he felt the burning in his muscles, minda like when he dances. After he was done he was all hot and sweaty but felt so energetic again.

"I really appreciate you helping me work out...I needed to tone out my arms a lot more so phew man you don't kid about this." He squirts his face with the water bottle and starts drinking it. He chokes when he heard his question.

Confessional

Did he just ask me that?!! I knew someone was going to ask me that question because even Rae has brought it up and Trixie. Now...I gotta be honest about it.
End of confession

"To be honest...we don't really have anything other than a strong bond but why did everyone kept saying that? I well I sort of l-like her but for some reason I am kinda shy about it."
Back to top Go down
De'Quan

De'Quan

PostSubject: Re: Bro Time (Private w/ Jedd)   Bro Time (Private w/ Jedd) Clock10Thu May 03, 2018 2:06 am

"Heh, no problem man! If you wanna get buff like me...," he flexes his muscles, showing off. "...just keep this up and you'll get there in no time." Despite his typical bragging, this was genuinely De'Quan's way off encouraging him. He was starting to see some results from Jedd which showed that his routines were working out perfectly for the dancer.

De'Quan tilts his head as Jedd chokes a bit. He listens to what he says, nodding his head in response. "I mean, heh I was just curious 'n all. With the way y'all clicked in the first week the whole thing just kinda turned into a rumor." De'Quan raised his brows slightly at the last bit that Jedd said. Oh...so he likes her as well? Well then there's potential!

"Lol so I guess the both of y'all are the shy types. Y'all seem to be in that awkward friend-zone stage but I figure you'd rather be in the talkin' stage huh?  Listen man, here's what you gotta do. You gotta be confident around her, she'll dig that. If you can make her laugh, that's a plus too cause that'll ease up the tension." He smirks. "But you've probably got some experience huh? You ain't foolin me. As a dancer, I'm sure all the hoes chase after you, amiright?" He says.

Bro Time (Private w/ Jedd) Giphy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Bro Time (Private w/ Jedd)   Bro Time (Private w/ Jedd) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Bro Time (Private w/ Jedd)
Page 1 of 1