School's Out! Welcome to Mad House 4. This season features 16 house guests battling it out in High School Clique-themed teams.
Who are you rooting for: the Jocks, the Populars, the Nerds or the Outcasts?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Week 7 - Extra Credit Reveal

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin

PostSubject: Week 7 - Extra Credit Reveal   Fri May 04, 2018 2:56 pm

Val called all the HouseGuests over to the living room. "HouseGuests, this week - only ONE of you opted to participate in the Extra Credit Draw: Jay. So, congratulations Jay you are safe for this week." She pauses and looks at everyone.

"But we still need a third nominee. So Jay, because you were the only one to take a chance on the Extra Credit Draw, you will be picking the third nominee. Ryan is the HA so you can't pick him. Please make your selection."
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Extra Credit Reveal   Fri May 04, 2018 3:03 pm

'Oh!' Jay exclaims in surprise. 'How lucky! And I also have to pick a nominee?' Ouch... that was tricky! He looks around the room, from houseguest to houseguest.
'I see... I didn't expect to be the one doing this, at all. So this is all pretty unexpected for me! But I guess I have to pick Trixie. I'm sorry girl, but after last week this is what my gut is telling me to do!'
Back to top Go down
View user profile

Week 7 - Extra Credit Reveal
Page 1 of 1