The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 7 - Extra Credit Reveal

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 7 - Extra Credit Reveal Empty
PostSubject: Week 7 - Extra Credit Reveal   Week 7 - Extra Credit Reveal Clock10Fri May 04, 2018 2:56 pm

Val called all the HouseGuests over to the living room. "HouseGuests, this week - only ONE of you opted to participate in the Extra Credit Draw: Jay. So, congratulations Jay you are safe for this week." She pauses and looks at everyone.

"But we still need a third nominee. So Jay, because you were the only one to take a chance on the Extra Credit Draw, you will be picking the third nominee. Ryan is the HA so you can't pick him. Please make your selection."
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Jay

Jay

Week 7 - Extra Credit Reveal Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Extra Credit Reveal   Week 7 - Extra Credit Reveal Clock10Fri May 04, 2018 3:03 pm

Week 7 - Extra Credit Reveal Tumblr_inline_n1dg6p0ojo1sy774p

'Oh!' Jay exclaims in surprise. 'How lucky! And I also have to pick a nominee?' Ouch... that was tricky! He looks around the room, from houseguest to houseguest.
'I see... I didn't expect to be the one doing this, at all. So this is all pretty unexpected for me! But I guess I have to pick Trixie. I'm sorry girl, but after last week this is what my gut is telling me to do!'
Back to top Go down

Week 7 - Extra Credit Reveal
Page 1 of 1