The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Holding up? [Private RP Rae/Jay]

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Holding up? [Private RP Rae/Jay] Empty
PostSubject: Holding up? [Private RP Rae/Jay]   Holding up? [Private RP Rae/Jay] Clock10Sat May 05, 2018 4:24 am

'Oh! Rae!' Jay exclaims as Rae enters the Pantry room. 'Thanks for coming ah! I would simply talk in the Have-Not room but... That place gives me the creeps.' he shudders. 'How do you do it, every week? Maybe I'm already used to too much luxury here but damn it's tough staying in there!' Jay shakes his head and puts his hands in his side.

'But anyways! How are you holding up?' he slightly tilts his head. 'You've been acting a bit distant lately. I want to make sure that you are doing okay....'
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Holding up? [Private RP Rae/Jay]   Holding up? [Private RP Rae/Jay] Clock10Sun May 06, 2018 8:24 pm

Rae giggles at the startled Jay. "Hey Jay, no problem. I'm always glad to talk to my friends!" She pauses as she thinks about the have-not room. "I mean, it DEFINITELY sucks not being able to eat real food or sleep in a nice bed... or take hot showers. UGH, it sucks. But, hey, at least I still look GOOD and THICC." She strikes a few quick poses, pretending to model.

Holding up? [Private RP Rae/Jay] 29_171101170038_2

She laughs. "But yeah... I've been holding up okay. I know I've been distant. I've just been feeling really bad having to watch my friends be eliminated. Especially having to pick between you and Harley. It sucked... but I'm glad you're still here. I don't think Harley would've been as positive as you are." She smiles widely at him.
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Holding up? [Private RP Rae/Jay]   Holding up? [Private RP Rae/Jay] Clock10Mon May 07, 2018 4:13 am

'GOOD and THICC like a true queeeeen!' he sings, playing along by posing as if to present Rae's beauty to an audience. Rae continues and expresses her worries. This is what Jay expected, so he's glad he met up with his girl Rae. 'I see I see... It wasn't an easy week... I had to campaign AGAINST my friend and that is AWFUL!!' he says, putting a hand to his forehead to express his despair. 'And you had to pick between two friends... And a more than friend, what goes for Harley. Obviously I'm happy you want me to stay but I imagine it must have been hellish to decide.' he smiles. 'And all I do is being me. And I love hearing how that brings happiness!' he embraces her. 'If you feel bad just talk about it okay? There's no need to hold anything back!'
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Holding up? [Private RP Rae/Jay]   Holding up? [Private RP Rae/Jay] Clock10

Back to top Go down

Holding up? [Private RP Rae/Jay]
Page 1 of 1