School's Out! Welcome to Mad House 4. This season features 16 house guests battling it out in High School Clique-themed teams.
Who are you rooting for: the Jocks, the Populars, the Nerds or the Outcasts?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Week 7 - Live Eviction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin

PostSubject: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Sun May 06, 2018 5:54 pm

Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the HouseGuests. "Hello, HouesGuests. I hope you're all doing horribly." She frowns. "But thankfully we'll be getting rid of one of you peasants today. Now, I just have a few questions for some of you...

Jay, you were the only person to participate in the final Extra Credit Draw of the season and therefore won immunity AND the opportunity to pick the third nominee, as per the rules. How did your thought process lead you to pick Trixie as the Extra Credit Nominee?

Quintin, congrats on winning the POP this week and saving yourself. You're the only person on your clique to have won a competition, not by a vote - no shade, Jamila. But how do you feel your game has progressed from the clique phase of the game to the completely individual phase?

Jamila, you are currently the only person to not have been nominated thus far. Everyone else has been nominated at least once. And we KNOW you've made some enemies in the house, so how did you do it? Spill the tea!

C.C., Rae and Trixie. The time has now come for you to make your case and explain to your fellow housemates why you should stay.

One by one, all of you except the nominees will head to the Diary Room and say who you want to EVICT (vote out). Ryan, as House Ambassador you will only vote in case of a tie. Good luck, HouseGuests."

Hey guys! So this voting ceremony is open for 24 hours. The HouseGuests that were asked questions can answer whenever.

When voting to evict, go to YOUR CHARACTERS DIARY ROOM, make a new topic and call it "Week 7 - Live Eviction". Then have your character say who they want to vote out between C.C., Rae and Trixie. Thanks and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Jamila

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Sun May 06, 2018 6:08 pm

"While I had 'enemies' as you say though that label insinuates that they mean something to me when they don't. I have proven my loyalty to the people I can call friends which is probably why I've never been nominated."

Back to top Go down
View user profile
C.C.

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Sun May 06, 2018 7:31 pm

Taking a deep breath, C.C. steps up to the plate once again. He has no blackmail, and nothing to offer in the way of why he could benefit everyone else, but he does have his wits about him. Going first will give him the chance to give his opponents something to top, and setting an example is always important. Emerging from his usual slouch and actually sitting up straight for once, he begins.

"Girls... guys... others. I'm not going to waste your time making a huge speech like I did when I went up against De'Quan, because the general conceit here is the same. You have the choice to eliminate me, someone with few connections and who hasn't won a single challenge yet... Trixie, who I don't believe any of you are seriously considering... and Rae. I'd like to talk about Rae."

"I'm not here to shit talk her, though. Big surprise, I know, coming from me. Rae is genuine, she's kind, she's incredibly earnest and good at what she does. Rae has social connections with everyone and is truly the most connected person in this house. There may be one or two people who dislike Rae, but there is no one who outright hates her. And therein lies the problem."

"Once again, if you vote me out instead of a very obvious social threat, then I'm not sure if you have strategy at all. You may not know where my head is at, but if you don't take the opportunity to send someone as well-liked and potentially dangerous home, then I'll have to say the same to you. Not only that, but we currently have four people in the jury... the majority of whom are close with her. Going into the finale against her would be suicide, so why not cut your losses now while you have the chance?"

"As a filmmaker, I know from experience that stories where the positive character gets what they want with little to no opposition are incredibly boring. Don't let this be that story. Thanks."

Letting out a sigh, C.C. sits back down and closes his eyes. It's in the hands of everyone else now, and there's nothing that he can do beyond that. Maybe someday he'll be able to come up with actual good qualities about himself to accentuate in these kinds of speeches.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rae

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Sun May 06, 2018 8:10 pm

When it was her turn to speak, Rae took a deep breath and stood up to make her speech. It was do or die time! "Well, thank you C.C. for those kind words. I appreciate it it. "

She then turns to the others. "Fellow HouseGuests, my dear C.C. is right. I do have friends in the jury house, who I do believe will be life-long friends outside of the game as well. But, the truth of the matter is, this is a game and just because some of my former allies are in the jury, doesn't mean that all of my allies will be. There are still five jury spots left as far as far as we know and a lot of game left to play. Who's to say that, should I make it to the end, I would get everyone's votes? De'Quan really doesn't like me and could poison anyone else's thoughts about me if he tried. He's a real smooth talker.

C.C. on the other hand, is the hero in his own story. And as a filmmaker, he should know that he's a cliche waiting to happen. He's the grumpy anti-hero who will slowly but surely gain friends, learn an important lesson and get the happy ending that he deserves. In the movies, we all love that sort of thing. But his happy ending means that none of us get ours, which is the money we all feel we deserve."

She takes a deep breath before continuing. "Moving forward, if you keep me, know that I only have one option to take: targeting Trixie, and everyone knows how we feel about each other. What I can offer you is knowing where my head is at. You know my target, you know my game plan and it keeps all of you voting this week safe for another week. All you get with C.C. is uncertainty about how expendable you are to him. He's a wildcard and quiet enough to slip through the cracks. So, please consider keeping me in this house and help me help you. Thank you." She does a quick little bow and sits back in her seat.

Hopefully, it was enough to keep her in the game.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Sun May 06, 2018 8:32 pm

She rolls her eyes at Rae's speech and once she finishes, it is Trixie's turn. She really had a lot to say as she's been holding a lot of emotions this week.

"Ok, first of all, I wanna say that I do not deserve to be in this position at all, unlike some people who are HA this week..." She looks at Ryan "I'm here because I got backstabbed." She looks at everyone's expresions in the room."Yeah you heard me, a knife right up in my ass went through when Jay chose to put me up for eviction."

"Jay, to be honest, I understand... I really don't know if I can trust you but it's okay, I really hope for you to be on my side in this elimination, since I told you you were just a pawn on last week's elimination and I hope I'm just a pawn for this elimination."

"I wanted to point something out for all y'all that I think it's important:
Ryan I wanna tell you, you've been a traitor through all of this game, you had an alliance with De'Quan and all of the sudden, you nominated him, you get him out and that's the same sh*t you're doing with Rae.

I really hope if you Jamila and you, Quintin or anybody in this house wants to be on an alliance with this bitch, I'm telling you, you're next.

Moving on, there's another snake in this house. My girl Rae over here has made some fishy moves in the game. And now I want all of you to look at the proof:" She got a piece of paper out of her pocket and read it to everyone.

"Exhibit A: she voted Bryan out when we were still in the teams phase, even when she said she would not do it.
Exhibit B: she nominated Monica, the girl who admired Rae the most in this house, resulting in her elimination. She didn't gave a f*ck about that poor girl.
Exhibit C: she voted to save Natalie, that being the vote that broke up the Cheap Shop Alliance or whatever the name was.
Exhibit D: she voted Harley out despite being on a previous showmance with her, yeah, I saw some suspicious moves through the cameras in the HA room.

Guys, if that's not enough proof that THIS girl is willing to do anything to get far in this game, then I don't know what it is. I suggest y'all get her out because that's what's best for you, Jay I really hope you know who you are alligning with cause those two are not good for anyone."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Rae

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Mon May 07, 2018 12:36 pm

God, Trixie was stupid. So. Fucking. Stupid.

Rae wanted to call her out on a lot of the lies Trixie had just told, and it was evident in her facial expression. A raised brow, lips curled into an uncharacteristically nasty sneer… But, what would doing so accomplish? That trashy cliché of a house guest had made herself valuable to every other contestant simply by being stupid enough to manipulate.

Rae vote for Bryan? Couldn’t be confirmed. Diary Rooms are private. There’s absolutely no way that Trixie could know for sure that Rae voted out Bryan. Even if she did: Rae hadn’t promised her loyalty to her team--her team sucked and clearly had other allies! She’d only said that she wanted to try and befriend Trixie… But, the cow had hated her from Day One, so that obviously didn’t happen.

Nominating Monica was rough… Rae did feel bad about it. But she hadn’t interacted with Monica aside from the girl creepily going through her luggage. Did that suddenly make them best friends? Not even close.

She had voted to save Natalie. How could she not? Rae was never going to save Trixie, and Natalie was a way better ally to her than anyone else in the Slop Shop alliance had been up to that point.

And then Harley… Rae had voted out Harley. It was a unanimous vote, so it was the ONLY ONE Trixie where Trixie could be sure on Rae’s vote. Her comment about the showmance only served to make Rae angrier though. Harley had gone out of her way to AVOID Rae since her outburst. There was no showmance there, and even if there was Trixie hadn’t been HA on any of the weeks where she and Harley had been together.

In the end, Rae had just one thing to say:

“Wow, Trixie, you sure know a lot about my votes. Kinda funny that you know all these things for sure when the Diary Rooms are private. The only votes you could know for sure are vote for Harley, which was unanimous and happened after we had been ignoring each other for weeks, and my vote for Natalie, which I did because I knew you would go out of your way to target me if I let you stay.”

“I’ve made my intentions clear. All you’ve done is just put words in my mouth to convince yourself--and everyone else--that I’m a bad person because I didn’t bend over and kiss your ass when the FIRST THING YOU SAID TO ME was rude for no good reason.”

“You’ll win this competition over my cold, dead body. Anyone who thinks they’re aligned with you is an idiot to think that you won’t switch sides for the first person who gives you a cookie.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Val
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Mon May 07, 2018 12:43 pm

”Alright, settle down HouseGuests. As much as I’d love to see a brawl on Live Television, we need to continue and get on with the eviction.” She pauses and looks seriously at all of the HouseGuests. “With zero votes to evict...
...Trixie. You are safe. Which means it comes down to C.C and Rae.”

She does another dramatic pause. “By an unanimous vote of 3 to 0...
...Rae...
...you are safe. That means C.C., you have been evicted from The Mad House. Please say your goodbyes, grab your belongings and walk out the front doors.” She watches for the reaction of the HouseGuests.
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
C.C.

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Mon May 07, 2018 4:12 pm

Unfortunately, it would seem that C.C. couldn't claim the elusive title of sudden death assassin that he had been craving for so long, as this was the end of his Mad House career. Trixie and Rae's going at it threw him for a major loop, so he completely forgot what he had been planning to say as his final words. It figures that that would happen, though. Nothing ever came easy.

C.C. sighs and closes his eyes, crossing his arms. "Well, I guess you'll just have to see if my predictions are right. Maybe y'all ARE a bunch of idiots, but maybe I'm the real idiot here. I don't-" he shakes his head. "I dunno anymore. I guess I gotta do some soul searching or something until I figure that out."

"Shoutout to the few people who I could trust to actually help me, and I don't have anything to say to the people who I didn't. Don't sue me. I'm out."

With that, C.C. left for good, on to pursue other things... and to finally get to a computer with video editing software. He had work to do.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 7 - Live Eviction   

Back to top Go down

Week 7 - Live Eviction
Page 1 of 1