The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 7 - Live Eviction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

Week 7 - Live Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 7 - Live Eviction   Week 7 - Live Eviction Clock10Mon May 07, 2018 12:20 pm

'Mhm mhm... So C.C. tried to convince me not to vote for him. Quintin and i exchanged a look and it was obvious he was just as UNCONVINCED as moi. So vote for Rae? Nu-uh... She is my bae! And voting Trixie is silly, she is no threat atm. Besides... C.C. made enough enemies. My vote probably won't make a difference either way ~ I am voting for my old pal C.C., the second last Outsider, and carry the title of the lone survivor of our weird little group myself!! IF he actually got votes besides mine.... heheh....'
Back to top Go down

Week 7 - Live Eviction
Page 1 of 1