The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Day 1: First Impressions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Robin

Robin

Day 1: First Impressions Empty
PostSubject: Day 1: First Impressions   Day 1: First Impressions Clock10Mon Jul 03, 2017 12:36 am

Robin walks into the Diary Room with a huge grin on her face"I've gotta say, this cast is gonna be very interesting to work with. There's definitely a lot of strong competitors like Manda and Mark which is gonna make this competition a real challenge, I'm pumped! Does her rock and roll hand gesture. My strategy for the introductions was to be brief and not give too much about myself away by laying low. I mean it's the first day I don't want all of my strengths to be revealed yet and I definitely don't want to show that I'm a strong competitor yet, especially on the first day. I just hope that doesn't come back to bite me in the ass, I don't need to make friends but it sure as hell would help. Everyone seems pretty cool though except for that TiShaun she's definitely the bragging type and seems like a drama queen, not the best first impression to give people...Manda though seems like a boss ass bitch and so hardcore! I could totally see us forming an alliance possibly I think we would have a lot in common. She totally seems to get that girl power is where it's at and can take on any guy!
Back to top Go down

Day 1: First Impressions
Page 1 of 1