The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 7 - Good Night, and Good Luck

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nate

Nate

Week 7 - Good Night, and Good Luck Empty
PostSubject: Week 7 - Good Night, and Good Luck   Week 7 - Good Night, and Good Luck Clock10Mon May 07, 2018 4:22 pm

"So, well... it's funny. I never cared about the competition, or so I thought... but now I'm not sure, since getting voted out kind of sucks. Maybe I actually did care, and I was just denying it. I don't know. It's weird, because I /DID/ do what I came here to do - I got footage for my project. So why do I feel so weird about it?

"Whatever. I doubt anyone was really that ~saddened~ by my leaving, and I don't have a lot of people to thank. Shoutout to Trixie for actually stickin' by me, I promise if you win I'll take you pub crawling. That seems like a thing you'd like. Jay too, I guess, since he actually manned up and we came to an understanding on things. Everyone else can bite it."

"I'd also like to thank my production team for the work they're gonna have to do on this movie, as well as my friends back home for not calling me a sellout when I said I was going to do this. Also, my boyfriend- I'll see you back at home!"

"That's all from me. Hopefully this game has an interesting end. Peace."

(thanks to everyone else in this season and to the viewers!! ...even though you nominated cc in the end lmao. cya later!)
Back to top Go down

Week 7 - Good Night, and Good Luck
Page 1 of 1