The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

She Cooking?

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

She Cooking? Empty
PostSubject: She Cooking?   She Cooking? Clock10Thu May 10, 2018 9:47 pm

Jamila was really starting to miss her family, this is the longest she's been without them besides college. She needs some piece of home here. Jamila walks into yhe kitchen and searches for ingredients for some shakshouka, pita chips and chermola, and some metexas for dessert. It's a little more food than she needs so hopefully the other housemates come but this is more for her, she needed this for a while. She tears up a bit and wipes it quickly then looks at the camera "Don't judge me America, I have actual emotions." Then smiles slightly
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

She Cooking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Cooking?   She Cooking? Clock10Fri May 11, 2018 5:56 am

Jay stumbles into the kitchen. He needs FOOD after that STUPID idiotic fight with MISS LOUDMOUTH herself. He feels cranky but hopefully a nice meal would do him some good. To his surprise he encounters Jamila who is making food with all kinds of ingredients he hasn't ever used in a dish before!

'Hey Mila.' he says, walking up to her. 'What are you making?' he then notices her gaze avoiding his. 'Wait, did I say something wrong?' he asks her a bit anxiously.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

She Cooking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Cooking?   She Cooking? Clock10Fri May 11, 2018 11:08 am

Jamila let's out a little yelp and snaps back into reality. She then puts her hand on her chest "You scared the crap out of me Jay" she then laughs "I'm making some food from home, I'm missing it a little I guess. And I was just zoning out, you didn't say anything. Are you okay? You look distraught."
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

She Cooking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Cooking?   She Cooking? Clock10Fri May 11, 2018 11:31 am

Jay flinches but manages to keep his own yelp in. 'Sorry I didn't mean to scare you girl!' he chuckles. 'This happens too often, sudden encounters. I guess my next signature accessory should be a cow bell.' He looks at the counter. 'I see I see, this looks interesting! I once tried tagine, thanks to those neighbors I told you about. But that's all I ever tasted. What dish is this?' he asks. He knows what it's like to miss home. He too longs to see his parents again. Visit his neighborhood, enjoy the fresh green scenery. But right now Jamila seems to experience worse home sickness than him. Hopefully talking helps. She seems like the type of person to keep it all in. And if there's one thing Jay is good at, boiiiiiiii it's expressing emotions!

'Oh, don't worry about me... I just had a fight with Trixie. And you know her, offensive, loud and rude as ever.' he huffs. 'I'm just so done with her at this point.'
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

She Cooking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Cooking?   She Cooking? Clock10Fri May 11, 2018 4:00 pm

Ryan bolted into the kitchen. "I smelled food and came as FAST as I could." He looked a little out of breath. He still hadn't lost his food baby from the last eating challenge, yet.

He then noticed that it seemed as though Jamila and Jay were in the middle of a conversation. "Oh, sorry. I didn't know you two were talking." He rubbed the back of his neck. "What are you making, Jamila?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

She Cooking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Cooking?   She Cooking? Clock10Sat May 12, 2018 12:27 pm

Jamila waves her hands in protest and laughs "Not necessary. I just get lost in my own realm sometimes. Ooo yeah that's always a good dish. And honestly I need something like that for some of the people at my school. There's a lot of dumb people who try to use me for their homework, I hate it." She then looks over at Ryan

"Oh no Ryan, you're fine. I'm making some shakshouka, pita chips with chermola dip and metexas." She turns back to Jay while stirring the dip "Yeah she can be....something, what was the fight about?"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

She Cooking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Cooking?   She Cooking? Clock10Sat May 12, 2018 1:04 pm

”Oooooh, those sound good.” He smiles as Jamila continues working on the food.

He then turns to Jay. “Wait, there was a fight? What happened?”
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

She Cooking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Cooking?   She Cooking? Clock10Sat May 12, 2018 1:06 pm

Jay chuckles as Ryan storms into the kitchen. Typical but funny. He gestures Ryan to join  and sits down at the counter and observes as Jamila makes the dish.

'Ah, Trixie accused me of supposedly being aligned with Rae and she got angry for me nominating her last week.' He shakes his head. 'and then she started insulting me!' he points to his head. 'And my hair!!!'
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

She Cooking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Cooking?   She Cooking? Clock10Sun May 13, 2018 2:20 pm

"Yeah they're some of my favorite dishes. Plus they aren't too hard to make." Jamila then laughs a little bit "That's dumb, cause she put you up last week. Plus you and Rae would be trying to get her"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

She Cooking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Cooking?   She Cooking? Clock10Sun May 13, 2018 5:02 pm

I'm just assuming the nomination ceremony happened at this point so jawgowagjiaw

'RIGHT??' He exclaims. 'It was so misplaced and stuff like that just pisses me off...' he mopes. 'If she's mad at Rae that's their issue, whatever that may be about. But Trixie just pulled me right in while I didn't to anything but be friends with Rae!' he shakes his head. 'How is she still in the game honestly? Is she working together with someone? I never thought she would get this far, and honestly I hope she won't get much further.' This has Jay thinking - what IF?
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

She Cooking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Cooking?   She Cooking? Clock10Sun May 13, 2018 6:46 pm

As she was pacifically heading to the Kitchen for some snacks, Trixie heard HER name being mentioned in someone's mouth. And that my boy is a no-go.

She Cooking? Tenor

"So what's up y'all?" She said in a calm voice. "Did I heard bad or did I heard good that someone's mentioning me? Just asking BTW"
Back to top Go down
Jay

Jay

She Cooking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Cooking?   She Cooking? Clock10Mon May 14, 2018 3:14 pm

'Oh Trixie, it's you!!'

She Cooking? Tenor

'Oh we weren't. You probably WANTED to hear your name.' he snickers. 'Just kidding! You thought I said Trixie but I said tricky. Since this meal Jamila is making looks tricky to make.' he gives Trixie another fake smile, trying to look convincing to her but knowing Jamila and Ryan know better than that.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

She Cooking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Cooking?   She Cooking? Clock10Mon May 14, 2018 6:56 pm

Jamila is about to say something I'm in agreement but stops herself after hearing her footsteps "Yeah I'm making some food if you want some. Just some cause I want some of this food"
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

She Cooking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Cooking?   She Cooking? Clock10Tue May 15, 2018 6:19 pm

Okay. Shorty was really playing her. OKay. We can play.

"Oh really... tricky huh? And what is this? Some vegan food?" Trixie looks at it and thinks 'vegetables? Ugh' "that's nasty" She whisppers. "Well, if y'all not talking bout me then you won't mind if I stay here for a little, right? I got some ice cream to eat anyways, since I don't have anyone to cook for me."

Jamila was acting really shady, cooking for Ryan and Jay? That doesn't look pretty. Neither does mentioning Trixie's name but let's not jump into conclusions... yet.

She Cooking? 9xg
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

She Cooking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Cooking?   She Cooking? Clock10Tue May 15, 2018 7:30 pm

She Cooking? SneakySolidLeveret-size_restricted

"Its food from my home country, you wouldn't understand. Plus there are moroccan donuts...Also don't try to throw shade hun, I made enough for everybody so calm down"
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

She Cooking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Cooking?   She Cooking? Clock10Wed May 16, 2018 4:18 pm

Trixie made Ryan... uncomfortable. What's her issue? "Um, yeah... I there's enough for everyone." Ryan smiles. "I think there's leftovers in the fridge too."
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

She Cooking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Cooking?   She Cooking? Clock10Wed May 16, 2018 4:49 pm

Oops... did Trixie just accidentaly throw shade? Was she being petty? Oops. "Girl, no no no, don't nobody throwing shade, don't get me wrong. I just said that I don't have no one to cook for me.

Someone used to cook for me so we could be on an alliance together, that's why I found this suspicious. Hearing my name didn't help either. That's all. But if that's not the case, then there's nothing we should worry about, RIGHT? ?

She then directed to Ryan. "Oh thanks honey but I'm on the ice-cream diet right now but I guess it wouldn't hurt to eat a... DONUT you said? Okay... Maybe one or two wouldn't hurt...

She Cooking? ZYnoPa
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

She Cooking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Cooking?   She Cooking? Clock10Wed May 16, 2018 9:43 pm

Jamila smiles awkwardly God she's starting to bug me "Yeah I don't offer good for alliances, that's... peculiar. And I'm not worried about anything."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

She Cooking? Empty
PostSubject: Re: She Cooking?   She Cooking? Clock10

Back to top Go down

She Cooking?
Page 1 of 1