The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 8 - Info Trafficking (Private RP Quintin/Trixie)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Trixie

Trixie

Week 8 - Info Trafficking (Private RP Quintin/Trixie) Empty
PostSubject: Week 8 - Info Trafficking (Private RP Quintin/Trixie)   Week 8 - Info Trafficking (Private RP Quintin/Trixie) Clock10Sat May 12, 2018 4:46 pm

After the nomination ceremony Trixie felt completed, two people she didn't like were nominated so she HAD to thank the responsable for this. Also, her and Quintin accorded to change information on who's on who alliance weeks before, so it didn't hurt to catch up a little.

"Knocky knock knock" God the cringe. She clears her throat "Yo', it's Trix, open up!"

Last edited by Trixie on Sun May 13, 2018 7:02 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Info Trafficking (Private RP Quintin/Trixie)   Week 8 - Info Trafficking (Private RP Quintin/Trixie) Clock10Sun May 13, 2018 2:24 am

Quintin opens the door brushing his eyes to clear his vision. He notices Trixie large figure and let’s her in. “Really, in the middle of my nap?” He rolls his eyes “What do you want?.”
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Info Trafficking (Private RP Quintin/Trixie)   Week 8 - Info Trafficking (Private RP Quintin/Trixie) Clock10Sun May 13, 2018 6:40 pm

Trixie enters the room nonchalantly. "Uh oh, I see I caught you on a bad mood, huh? Don't worry you can tell mama Trixie anything, tell me, what's having you so worked up?"

"Before you answer that, let me tell you I saw who are your nominees and I can assure you I can't agree more with your decision, I would've gotten rid of Rae back when I was HA but she was inmune, otherwise she would be out already, and Jay, what can I say? The dude is on the wrong show, he belongs on a freakshow or some talent/musical competition. Sorry not Sorry."
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Info Trafficking (Private RP Quintin/Trixie)   Week 8 - Info Trafficking (Private RP Quintin/Trixie) Clock10Mon May 14, 2018 2:02 am

”You’re fine” he lays back in bed. “I’m flattered, you’re making me blush.” He thanked. “This week is real complicated, I don’t feel the majority are on board with sending Rae home. I understand the thought behind it all but I don’t see Rae making an impact in the jury house, besides De’Quan and C.C. the players with a mind of their own.”
Back to top Go down
Trixie

Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Info Trafficking (Private RP Quintin/Trixie)   Week 8 - Info Trafficking (Private RP Quintin/Trixie) Clock10Tue May 15, 2018 6:06 pm

"Uhhh~ I'm down with sending Rae home" She raises her hand in excitement. "Who do you think will not be on board with that? Give me the tea."

"And why is everyone so worried about the godamn jury house? Everybody there would be jealous that any of us will win the money, just give 100 dollars each and they'll vote for you. Plus I don't think Rae would be that powerful in the jury house if she can't win challenges there, why would anyone try to be her friend? I don't see any other reason. The only ones she can maniulate are Harley and Natalie and it's not like anybody would want their votes anyway."
Back to top Go down
Quintin

Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Info Trafficking (Private RP Quintin/Trixie)   Week 8 - Info Trafficking (Private RP Quintin/Trixie) Clock10Wed May 16, 2018 3:11 am

”I also see Jedd voting for whoever Natalie votes for. I want Rae gone because I know she will win against anyone in the Final Two. Jay might beat her. All I need is two votes, I hope Ryan and Jamila vote for her.”
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 8 - Info Trafficking (Private RP Quintin/Trixie)   Week 8 - Info Trafficking (Private RP Quintin/Trixie) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 8 - Info Trafficking (Private RP Quintin/Trixie)
Page 1 of 1