School's Out! Welcome to Mad House 4. This season features 16 house guests battling it out in High School Clique-themed teams.
Who are you rooting for: the Jocks, the Populars, the Nerds or the Outcasts?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Emotions? Ewh [Private RP Jay/Quintin]

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay

PostSubject: Emotions? Ewh [Private RP Jay/Quintin]   Tue May 15, 2018 12:11 pm

The wind was nice and relaxing. He felt so much calmer now that he was outdoors. His trusty guitar was resting on his lap, and after a few minutes of staring into the garden, he starts playing with his eyes closed.

-----------------------------
Can't live this lie no more
I'm gonna tell you how I feel
Can't close my eyes no more

When you walk through the door
Goosebumps galore~
Head over heels (baby I'm head over heels)
Baby I'm head over heels (baby I'm head over heels)
For you

-----------------------------

It was one of the first songs he wrote. Calm, sweet, relaxing. It means a lot to him. However, he didn't notice someone ACTUALLY came walking through the door.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Emotions? Ewh [Private RP Jay/Quintin]   Wed May 16, 2018 3:19 am

Quintin walks outside to a singing Jay. gross ”Hell are you crooning about?.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Emotions? Ewh [Private RP Jay/Quintin]   Wed May 16, 2018 4:25 am

WAIT... Quintin ACTUALLY came walking through the door?? Jay blushes furiously, but Quintin didn't seem to listen to the lyrics. Because of this misunderstanding, Jay can't help but laugh.

'Oh! Oh it's nothing, Honey.' he chuckles. He looks back at the guitar and sighs. 'I was just coping with bottled up feelings after... today.' he strums the chords. 'What are you doing here though?'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Emotions? Ewh [Private RP Jay/Quintin]   Wed May 16, 2018 2:41 pm

”Needed some fresh air. Bottled up feelings?” Quintin would rather leave Jay outside to cry on his own but again, Jay and De’Quan both been trying to have Quintin show more of his sympathy side than being a vulgar asshole he is.

•Confessional•
”I guess I’ll talk to Jay. I have nothing to do anyways.
•Confessional Ends•

“The hells wrong with you?”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Emotions? Ewh [Private RP Jay/Quintin]   Wed May 16, 2018 3:03 pm

'Ah yeah... My message got me all emotional, y'know?' Well Quintin probably didn't know.... 'It was touching and, I think I cried enough. For a long time.' he lightly smiles. 'Music helps me cope.'

Quintin wrote:
“The hells wrong with you?”

Jay:
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Emotions? Ewh [Private RP Jay/Quintin]   Wed May 16, 2018 5:25 pm

“So you’re sad because you miss your family and you love them? What??” Quintin never knew this feeling of emotion was real.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Emotions? Ewh [Private RP Jay/Quintin]   Wed May 16, 2018 5:32 pm

Jay hesitates. 'Uhhhhh.... Yeah, yeah I do...' For the first time, Quintin legit seems to be confused. he tilts his head, looking over the edge of his glasses. 'Don't you?'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Emotions? Ewh [Private RP Jay/Quintin]   Thu May 17, 2018 9:25 am

“No.” He says without hesitation.

“It’s not like they’re dead.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Emotions? Ewh [Private RP Jay/Quintin]   Thu May 17, 2018 2:27 pm

Once again Jay didn't know how to respond to that. Was Quintin a robot??? It would make for some killer plot twist if he was! But no, Quintin simply doesn't know how it is to experience emotions. TO express emotions. At least not like Jay - but he knows he is an extreme form of expressing himself. He'll try to help him out a bit!

'That doesn't mean you can't miss them.' Jay answers calmly. 'When you care about someone you want to be with them. That being family, a friend, a loved one, etcetera.' Jay looks up at Quintin, who's still standing in front of him. 'Is there anyone YOU care for?'
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Emotions? Ewh [Private RP Jay/Quintin]   Fri May 18, 2018 11:15 am

“I kind of care for my parents. We have a strange way of connecting but it’s not like I won’t see them again. I have a vibe that you’re the type of person who’s close with their cousin’s grandmother. You’re very outgoing.”
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Emotions? Ewh [Private RP Jay/Quintin]   Sat May 19, 2018 7:47 am

Jay smiles. Quintin was actually acting decent for once. Was he getting soft?-er? 'You're not entirely wrong, but my family is... Weird. Or better said, I'm weird. So I only have contact with some relatives. But that's fine. All support I need comes from my parents. That's what is important to me.'

He plays a few soft tunes. Jay felt surprisingly good, even after everything that happened.

'Even if your relationship with your parents is a bit odd, that doesn't mean that they don't care for you. Since you too kind of care right?' Jay smiles and looks Quintin in the eye. 'I'm sure that in their own way they're proud of you for doing this. And there are others that care for you too. Friends.~' he stares at the house. 'But let me ask you something. Did... Anything change since you started this game?'

Oh this was it. Open up, Quintin. Now or never.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Emotions? Ewh [Private RP Jay/Quintin]   Mon May 21, 2018 11:33 am

“So your parents never doubted you for being a musician? -laughs- Same goes for you, top five is rather impressive, I'm sure no matter what happens Jay your parents would be well-pleased at how far you've come. If you need anything, I will" he studders "be there for you if you're missing the fam again." he winced

•Confessional•
"WTAF did I just say? Was I comforting somebody, me? It felt admirable to show sympathy to Jay but the aftertaste makes me feel so vulnerable and affectionate.

•Confessional Ends•

Quintin rolls his eyes and listens to the question Jay had to ask. "So much has changed. I walked into this house not wanting any relationships. I wanted to get reactions out of people for a good laugh, I also wanted to do some blackmailing here and there and possibly stir drama" he thinks about the notes people left under his pillow for the alliance meetups. "but the people I surrounded myself with were imprisoning me from doing the worst and I guess that made me into a better person?" hence Jamila, De'Quan and Jay.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Jay

PostSubject: Re: Emotions? Ewh [Private RP Jay/Quintin]   Mon May 21, 2018 4:29 pm

'Not for a second.' his eyes sparkle. 'My dad even pushed me into achieving great things in the musical industry. I'm thankful for them... I really am' those last words came out with A LOT of effort, but all he was left with was a cracking voice. Thank god.

Quintin wrote:
“If you need anything, I will" he studders "be there for you if you're missing the fam again." he winced

Come again??? Jay can't help but stare at Quintin as he just OFFERED to BE THERE for HIM if he needs ANYTHING. Shook. Jay's shook. Now he can't help but let out a smal yelp and weep. He stands up and firmly embraces Quintin, not caring about his 'No touching' policy.

'OHHH THAT IS SO SWEET OF YOU!!!' he stiffles a sniff and pats Quintin on the back. 'You're a true friend, Q my man!' Quintin tells about what changed for him and it. is. beautiful. 'I'm so so so so so SO glad that things changed for the better for you. Oh I'm about to tear up again' he says, preparing to wipe away the upcoming tear.
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Quintin

PostSubject: Re: Emotions? Ewh [Private RP Jay/Quintin]   Wed May 23, 2018 12:09 am

“WTF are you doing?" He pushes Jay.

"Please don't cry, I'll walk out this room w/ no hesitation."
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Emotions? Ewh [Private RP Jay/Quintin]   

Back to top Go down

Emotions? Ewh [Private RP Jay/Quintin]
Page 1 of 1