This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

[#8] Pretty Damn Well

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Jay

Jay

[#8] Pretty Damn Well Empty
PostSubject: [#8] Pretty Damn Well   [#8] Pretty Damn Well Clock10Sat May 19, 2018 8:00 am

Jay lets out a long, deep breath.
'Another week passed, another week of JAY being IN DA HOUSE!' he puts his hand behind his head and lounges. 'Final 5! Sorry folks, but they can't get rid of me that easily! You tired of me yet? You probably are haha! But hey, I'm still having fun. But damn man, these last 3 weeks were exhausting. Jamila AND Ryan still haven't been on the block. Ever! They're so lucky.' he shakes his head. 'How they do it, I don't know. But at least that saves them the stress I went through TWO times now.'

'Also, I feel pretty damn well now.' he smiles. 'I thought seeing that video message from home would BREAK me. And it probably would have, were it displayed earlier this game. But, it actually only gave me the power to continue. Fight till the end.' He balls his fist and raises it in the air. 'I'm here to win! This game brought me so much. I'm not done yet, the final reward is that glorious victory. That's why I'm motivated as ever. Even without winning a single challenge, you can get this far. Hell, if I can win this all WITHOUT ever becoming House Ambassador, I would be a LEGENDARY Mad House winner right? So.... Bring it on, Val! ' with fire in his eyes, he lets out a 'whoo!' before the message ends.
Back to top Go down
View user profile

[#8] Pretty Damn Well
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 4 :: The House :: First Floor :: Diary Rooms :: Jay-
Jump to: