The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 9 - Fast Forward Eviction

Go down 
4 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 9 - Fast Forward Eviction Empty
PostSubject: Week 9 - Fast Forward Eviction   Week 9 - Fast Forward Eviction Clock10Thu May 24, 2018 4:22 pm

Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the HouseGuests. "Hello, HouesGuests." She smirks. "There's only four of you... and my interns have run out of questions for me to ask you guys so I'm just going to get down to the nitty-gritty.

Jay and Ryan, you neither won a competition for immunity or lost the last round. You both are on the chopping block. The time has now come for you to make your case and explain why you should stay.

After both of you make your speeches, Jamila you will stand up in front of them and make your choice on who the sole vote to evict goes to. Good luck, HouseGuests."
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Jay

Jay

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Fast Forward Eviction   Week 9 - Fast Forward Eviction Clock10Thu May 24, 2018 5:08 pm

Jay looks at the ground, trying to get ready for what’s about to come. He is THIS close to being evicted!! Again! He is too close to the end to lose due to his awful skills during challenges. He looks at Rae – he knows she has no power here whatsoever but he just needed that little bit of reassurance that he can DO it. Jay stands up and turns towards Jamila. He scrapes his throat.

‘Jamila, first of all congratulations on your win!’ he gives her a genuine smile. ‘We were both waiting to finally get that win and look at you go! You earned that win.’ He lays his hand on his heart. ‘In all honesty, I am a bit jealous of how well you did. But I guess that is in place, considering you made it this far and I am here, explaining why you should take me to the final three.’

He pauses for a moment. He takes a deep breath and continues. ‘At this point, we all know alliances and friendship don’t matter anymore. That is why I won’t use those arguments convince you otherwise, since that is pointless. Why should you bring me to the final 3 with you? Well, simple. Look at the jury house. De’Quan, Trixie, C.C. NONE of them I expect a vote from IF I would make it to the finals. It is a shame Quintin got eliminated, but we all know that he will always have your back, definitely when you are up against me. I know you’re a smart girl, so I don’t need to tell you that with this in mind you’d already have the majority of the votes.’ Jay looks at Ryan. ‘Ryan, you’re a real fine guy. Quite a man, I honestly must admit I admire you. If you do manage to beat me here, you could even earn my vote in the end, really. It’s a sad that we’re up against each other, but so be it!’ this being said, he turns to Jamila again.

‘Jamila, you too know that Ryan overall has a great reputation in the house. Ryan was the one that set up the Chop Shop alliance. Who knows what kind of deals he made with the current Jury Members? There's a reason why Ryan NEVER got nominated, don't forget about that! He will likely be eligible for votes from both the athletes, and those I mentioned before – Trixie, C.C. and De’Quan - definitely had a better bond with him than with me. And considering I ONLY fought with C.C. AND almost slapped Trixie’ he nervously chuckles. ‘That can’t do my rep any good either…. I really should have thought that through hm…’ he shakes his head.

‘Well uhm… With that, I shall end my line of reasoning. I hope you think it through and take my words seriously. Because I KNOW you would have a better chance of winning if you’re up against me, compared to being up against Ryan. He is a strong opponent, and looking at whatever challenge is waiting for the final three: he WILL be the biggest threat. This is all should be reason enough to evict Ryan over me. Thank you for listening, and whatever happens: thank you for being a friend to me.’ He feels tears WANT to form, but instead, he suppresses them and gives Jamila a firm nod.
Week 9 - Fast Forward Eviction Sad-nod-COLFER
He sits down again, hoping for the best.
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Fast Forward Eviction   Week 9 - Fast Forward Eviction Clock10Thu May 24, 2018 6:03 pm

Ryan smiles at Jay’s speech and even claps for him. Maybe it’s his fatherhood instincts, but he’s so proud of everyone.

When it’s his turn to speak, he stands up and faces Jamila. “First of all, congrats on the win Jamila. You’ve done amazing this season, truly. Even if this is your first comp win, you still killed it. So again, congrats!

Now, I REFUSE to campaign against Jay. He’ll forever be my friend outside of this game, just as all of you will be. He’s a stand up guy who’s fighting for a cause. And I couldn’t live with myself if I had to say a bad thing about him. Jay and I both earned our spots here and unfortunately it’s come to this. I’d hate to see him go, but I’d hate for my journey to end here too.

Whatever happens, I’d just like to thank you all for this experience. Seriously. You’ve made it the best ever and all I can hope for is that I made my daughter proud. Jamila, do what you feel is best for your game. But whatever happens, thank you.” He bows his head and smiles at the others. He’s getting a little emotional at this moment. All he can do was hope for the best.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Fast Forward Eviction   Week 9 - Fast Forward Eviction Clock10Thu May 24, 2018 9:40 pm

Jamila takes deep breaths and listens intently to bother speeches. "Thank you both. This has to be the hardest decision I've ever had to make in my life. I value and respect both of you. Of course when I finally win, it's a harder decision than I thought my first time would be." She takes in a long sigh

"Excuse me for a second, I can't...." She walks away to the kitchen and splashes water in her face. She starts taking in deep breaths.  I have to make a decision, there's no time. she then walks back to the living room after a couple of minutes. There is no reason to show a panic attack on tv, gotta keep it controlled.

"I'm sorry guys, I'm not trying to be dramatic...i was just freaking out but there is no time to have a panic attack, I have to make a decision.

Week 9 - Fast Forward Eviction N52dsdd

"Based on what is best for my game...I have to vote to evict you Jay, I'm so sorry. You may have enemies in the jury house but you have a lot more friends in there than enemies. Ryan has made a lot of people mad there too. Plus I feel that in end you would choose to take Rae to the final more than you would with me since you are closer with her. I'm so sorry, I value you as a player and a person but I need to do what is best for my game."

Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Fast Forward Eviction   Week 9 - Fast Forward Eviction Clock10Thu May 24, 2018 11:48 pm

"I'm sorry, Jay. You have been evicted from The Mad House. Please say your goodbyes, get your things and walk out the front door."
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Fast Forward Eviction   Week 9 - Fast Forward Eviction Clock10Fri May 25, 2018 12:13 am

Ryan was very surprised by Jamila's choice. He was sure he was going home if he was ever nominated for eviction. And next to Jay no less!

Week 9 - Fast Forward Eviction LonelyInexperiencedFennecfox-max-1mb

Jay's such a nice guy, he felt like he was robbing someone of their place. But he was still super greatful for the chance to keep fighting for his daughter. He looked over at Jay, and before he can say anything, he gives him a tight hug.

Week 9 - Fast Forward Eviction Giphy

"I'm so sorry it came down between us," Ryan frowns. "You'll always be my friend. I'll catch you on the other side, yeah?" He tries to muster up a half-smile. This was a lot of emotion that Ryan wasn't used to.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 9 - Fast Forward Eviction   Week 9 - Fast Forward Eviction Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 9 - Fast Forward Eviction
Page 1 of 1