School's Out! Welcome to Mad House 4. This season features 16 house guests battling it out in High School Clique-themed teams.
Who are you rooting for: the Jocks, the Populars, the Nerds or the Outcasts?

HomeHome  PortalPortal  FAQFAQ  SearchSearch  MemberlistMemberlist  UsergroupsUsergroups  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Share | 

Eviction Interview - Trixie

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin

PostSubject: Eviction Interview - Trixie   Fri May 25, 2018 2:57 pm

Val smiles at the audience. "Everyone, please give a warm welcome to Trixie!" She moves out from the front of the door to reveal her exit. Trixie's friends and family was heard from the audience screaming there asses off making all types of commotion.

Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Trixie   Fri May 25, 2018 7:55 pm

Trixie walks out in the most sassy way into the stage, leaves her rolling bags and purse next to the entrance door and catwalks into the middle of the stage to show off her assets.

She wows the Audience and throws a kiss to her family and friends in the public.

She turns around and gives a warming hug to the hostess.

Back to top Go down
View user profile
Val
Admin

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Trixie   Sun May 27, 2018 4:27 pm

The Audience:

"Wow! The crowd is going absolute wild for you Trixie!" The audience begins to calm down with a few woo's here and there during the interview. "Trixie! 6th place, congratulations! Did you expect to make it this far into the house with such a big personality?"
Back to top Go down
View user profile http://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Trixie

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Trixie   Tue May 29, 2018 7:49 pm

Trixie laughs during the whole interview, she just loves the atention.

"Thank you boo, but first of all let me say hi to my friends and family in the Audience. HEY MOMMM, HEY BONQUEISHA, HEY TIFF, HEY TREYVONTE, SHARKEISHA HI! I missed y'all so damn much! Hello everyone!"

She then turns her attention to the host "I'm sorry Val girl" She awkwardly laughs in excitement. "You know what? With this personality I expected to WIN. I ain't gonna lie to you boo! I expected to win those dollars"
Back to top Go down
View user profile
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Trixie   

Back to top Go down

Eviction Interview - Trixie
Page 1 of 1