The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Hungry Belly

Go down 
+10
Sergio
Gobi
Malibu
Peaches
Andre
Nevea
Garfield
Mark.
Wanda
Clayton
14 posters
Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
AuthorMessage
Peaches

Peaches

Hungry Belly  - Page 3 Empty
PostSubject: Re: Hungry Belly    Hungry Belly  - Page 3 Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:45 pm

Peaches follows Martin to the bedrooms.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Hungry Belly    Hungry Belly  - Page 3 Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:46 pm

oh wow that must have been a good experience though I don't listen to Katy myself." He rubs the back of his head and smiles "Well we can talk somewhere else later when it's not so tight and um sweaty."

Oh damn another Ginger about to snatch my convo away
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Hungry Belly    Hungry Belly  - Page 3 Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:49 pm

He waves at Peaches and sits there admiring the steak.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Hungry Belly    Hungry Belly  - Page 3 Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:49 pm

She watched the departing couple and looked disapprovingly into the camera as if into the soul of the viewers.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Hungry Belly    Hungry Belly  - Page 3 Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:52 pm

Donovan walks into the kitchen and grabs some pineapple juice from the fridge and uses his foot to close the door. He then looks at Peaches and Martin walking upstairs. "Should we put a tarp over our luggage? I don't want anything on my stuff, ya know?" He then sits down next to Garfield
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Hungry Belly    Hungry Belly  - Page 3 Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 6:58 pm

Wanda reached out to grab Andre's hand. She fished around in her pocket, sticking out her tongue for totes important concentration, and pulled out some small piece of metal. "Andre... You're..." She placed it in her hand, holding back another round of violent cough-laughter. "WOUND too tight HAHAHAHA AHEEEEEEE HAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAHAHAHAHAAHAHA."

She hopped off the counter, still laughing her ass off, and started to make some coffee. Why she had a clock key was questionable, but not nearly as questionable as her sense of humor. Or the sheer amount of coffee grounds she used for one cup. "SHIT I'm so funny. Goddamn."
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Hungry Belly    Hungry Belly  - Page 3 Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:04 pm

He takes a bite out of the steak and his mind wonders "OH BY ODIN'S BEARD THIS IS GOO-!" he turns to face a new person that just sat next to him. He the swallows and cleans his mouth "Hi there little buddy the name is Garfield." As he smiles at Donovan and laughs with Wanda "OOOH you're funny!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Hungry Belly    Hungry Belly  - Page 3 Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:08 pm

Donovan scoffs and folds his arms "I'm not THAT little" he then smiles "nice to meet you dude! I'm Donovan" he then looks over at Wanda "careful, he might tell you to screw off.."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Hungry Belly    Hungry Belly  - Page 3 Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:13 pm

Looks at Wanda and thinks about who launched a real hurricane here. Quietly yawns and bites off a piece of apple, watching the dialogue of the two guys. Silent Spy.
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Hungry Belly    Hungry Belly  - Page 3 Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:17 pm

Oop Malibu is here too. She was just standing there smiling and being polite, not trying to interrupt the conversation.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Hungry Belly    Hungry Belly  - Page 3 Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:22 pm

Malibu wrote:
Oop Malibu is here too. She was just standing there smiling and being polite, not trying to interrupt the conversation.

Aurora looked at another girl, trying to figure out if she was confusing people. Unable to find an answer, she just stared at Malibu. After a few seconds, she said quietly:
"Hello."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Hungry Belly    Hungry Belly  - Page 3 Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:26 pm

"SCREW OFF?!?!?" She cackled again, spilling grounds on teh floor as she did so. "OH hi new favorite. Hello. Oh you're a FUNNY one."
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Hungry Belly    Hungry Belly  - Page 3 Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:27 pm

Aurora looked at another girl, trying to figure out if she was confusing people. Unable to find an answer, she just stared at Malibu. After a few seconds, she said quietly:
"Hello."
[/quote]

Malibu looked at the other blonde girl and smiled at her. "Hiya, How are yuh?" She asked, stretching her hand out, "I'm Malibu! Yes after the city!" She said with a smile.
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Hungry Belly    Hungry Belly  - Page 3 Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:31 pm

Andre stares at the hysterical Wanda with a poker face. He grabs a soda off the counter and slowly starts walking away. "You ain't funny. Your life hacks suck too. Freak." Andre leaves the kitchen in search for someone who will let him talk about himself all day.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Hungry Belly    Hungry Belly  - Page 3 Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:32 pm

Peaches enters and starts making herself coffee. "Hey Wanda, you said you like coffee, want me to make some for you?" She looks at Malibu. "Hi Malibu, I think I saw you earlier today here. Nice to meet you."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Hungry Belly    Hungry Belly  - Page 3 Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:33 pm

Donovan shrugs and smiles at Wanda "it comes in handy to be funny...Oh yikes, no that pun put a real wrench in our comedy"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Hungry Belly    Hungry Belly  - Page 3 Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:34 pm

Malibu wrote:

Malibu looked at the other blonde girl and smiled at her. "Hiya, How are yuh?" She asked, stretching her hand out, "I'm Malibu! Yes after the city!" She said with a smile.

"Feeling a bit strange. Well, all these cameras ... you know …" the girl smiles, "But I will soon become comfortable. Probably. I am Aurora. Nice to meet! Do you want?" blonde uncertainly pulls new girl slices of green apple as she does not eat meat and she can offer nothing else.
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Hungry Belly    Hungry Belly  - Page 3 Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:37 pm

Malibu noticed the green apples Aurora was handing her and this new girl introducing herself to Malibu.
Hungry Belly  - Page 3 Tenor
She simply shook her head to Aurora, "I'm good, thanks love! I just ate before they sent us in here!" She laughed before turning to the other girl, "Well, I don't know your name and you already know mine, so who are yuh doll?" She asked, smiling.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Hungry Belly    Hungry Belly  - Page 3 Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:39 pm

Wanda eyed Peaches. Oh GOSH was she PRETTY.

Wanda was way too high-strung and obsessed with other things to date. But she was still, in her heart of hearts, a useless lesbian.

"YES. Beautiful goddess. I'll have anything you want me to."

Thankfully for everyone's eardrums, she missed Donovan's new pun
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Hungry Belly    Hungry Belly  - Page 3 Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:40 pm

"I'm Peaches." Peaches got herself a cup of coffee and sat down on the table. "Been a pretty long 1st day, right?" She also set a cup of coffee near Wanda. "For you babes."
Back to top Go down
Malibu

Malibu

PostSubject: Re: Hungry Belly    Hungry Belly  - Page 3 Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:41 pm

Malibu nodded in agreement.
"Gawsh yeah, I've been up since 6 in da mornin' doing my hair because I was so nervous for today!"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Hungry Belly    Hungry Belly  - Page 3 Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:43 pm

"My business is to offer"

Aurora shrugs and looks to another girl who has come right now. It seems she saw her along with a muscular ginger boy.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Hungry Belly    Hungry Belly  - Page 3 Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:48 pm

Normally, Wanda would make her coffee quite a bit stronger and pour enough sugar into it to make a fine syrup... But, she was too distracted. And now that she'd met the prettiest girl in the cast, she was REALLY starting to realize just how LUCKY SHE WAS to be here. Oh gosh. So many pretty girls. Oh.....

She slurped down half of her cup in one great GLUG, feeling no pain due to her constant state of exhaustion. Heat? Cold? Emotional distress? None of it beats insomnia.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Hungry Belly    Hungry Belly  - Page 3 Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 7:58 pm

"You guys are a bunch of fun and cool" he takes another huge bite and nudges at Donovan "before you came I was talking to a babe but she got snatched...so what do you think of the houseguests so far?"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Hungry Belly    Hungry Belly  - Page 3 Clock10Fri Mar 08, 2019 9:08 pm

Donovan looks over at Garfield and grins "you'll get your chance. Just show that you're the cooler person to be with. And I hate everyone." He then waits a few seconds before saying "just kidding. Everyone seems pretty cool so far. What about you Gar?"

He then looks at Malibu after her comment and raises his eyebrows, 6AM? He can't even imagine, but then again he was never one to stress about things. Let alone a show he doesn't know much about.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Hungry Belly    Hungry Belly  - Page 3 Clock10

Back to top Go down

Hungry Belly
Page 3 of 4Go to page : Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 6 :: The House :: First Floor :: Kitchen/Dining Room-
Jump to: