The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

TAKE ME AWAAAAAAY

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wanda

Wanda

TAKE ME AWAAAAAAY Empty
PostSubject: TAKE ME AWAAAAAAY   TAKE ME AWAAAAAAY Clock10Sat Mar 09, 2019 2:54 pm

While the houseguests had been getting around and socializing, Wanda had been crashing. HARD.

You see, not ALL narcoleptic people pass out at random, but Wanda happened to be one of the unlucky few who did so. If her careful diet of caffeine, stimulants, and prescription medication wasn't followed to a T she would pass out over too much excitement (or too little--again, balance is important).

So, when she was taking her usual 'it's 1 am and I can't sleep so I must CLEAN' shower, she'd passed out halfway into Pocket Full of Sunshine

TAKE ME AWAAAAAAY UIbW

The poor thing had been passed out, drooling on the live cams (somehow still standing?) in cold water for about an hour. She couldn't really keep track of when she slept and when she didn't, so it had been about a week since she'd been out this long.

Oof. Missing out on bonding time in a game where building friendships is the most important thing? Not cool, Wanda, not cool.
Back to top Go down

TAKE ME AWAAAAAAY
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 6 :: The House :: Second Floor :: Bathroom-
Jump to: