The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

And there he was....

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Nisha

Nisha

And there he was.... Empty
PostSubject: And there he was....   And there he was.... Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 1:16 am

Nisha walks into the diary room and sits down with a relaxed expression. "So as I was unpacking my things since the eviction night, I'm feeling a bit unnerved from the whole pawn situation. In my head I'm thinking...what if the next HA decides to put me up as a pawn for the exact reason Morgan did! I'm terrified!"

She sighs as a smile appears on her face again. "I was honestly bewildered at that moment..but then...I hear someone call my name and there he was.." Her face was suddenly ecstatic. "That beautiful man came in and started to open up to me in ways I never would've expected in this house!" She blushes a bit as she focuses her attention on the camera. "He was really sweet to consider my feelings, despite not making that decision. And honestly...from what he told me, I felt like I could trust him. I began to share my feelings with him as well...how I felt about so many groups forming so quickly. I'm hoping that I can probe him to reveal some information on just who he may be working with in this house, so that I'm not left out of the loop." 
Back to top Go down

And there he was....
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 2 :: Roleplaying :: The House :: Diary Room :: Nisha-
Jump to: