The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Oh how Rude

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Wanda

Wanda

Oh how Rude Empty
PostSubject: Oh how Rude   Oh how Rude Clock10Tue Mar 12, 2019 11:02 am

Wanda was fiddling with her wooden stapler again. God when will someone just destroy that thing??

"Hm? What do I think about the cast?"

"Well, they really need to get a sense of humor. I mean: when a bad thing happens, you gotta laugh about it! I figured Malibu would get that after I shared some of my 'sad backstory'." Yes, she really did use finger quotes around sad backstory. “Also, why would you bring that up if you really felt that sensitive about it? These people are weird.”

“ANYWAY,” she tossed her staple against the wall, effectively destroying it. Guess that answers that question… “The rest of the cast is fine. I like Delin, I think Paula’s fun, I think Carmen is the single most gorgeous woman I’ve ever seen in my life. I’m expecting them all to turn on me at one point, but I would do the same thing!” Wanda laughs, “That’s part of the fun!! No hard feelings here. It’s impossible to hurt my feelings anyway.”

She stopped, seemingly getting some kind of direction off-screen. “Oh that still doesn’t answer your question? TOO BAD I’M BORED!”
Back to top Go down

Oh how Rude
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 6 :: The House :: First Floor :: Diary Rooms :: Wanda-
Jump to: