The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

#WhenYou'reAceandStillDon'tKnowit

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Deressa

Deressa

#WhenYou'reAceandStillDon'tKnowit Empty
PostSubject: #WhenYou'reAceandStillDon'tKnowit   #WhenYou'reAceandStillDon'tKnowit Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 3:51 pm

#WhenYou'reAceandStillDon'tKnowit 111

After she successfully managed to escape Morgan's potential dare that involves her exchanging saliva with another human being infront of a bunch of other people she barely knows...Deressa sat on her bed and wondered:
"I hope they don't realize I don't use a hair straightener until much later. Ugh, why you gotta be like this, girlie? You're 24...you have to AT LEAST get to first base sooner or later! If you don't you won't get to know how you really feel. This is so stupid. Why can't I like guys? And why don't I like girls either then? What is up with me?"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: #WhenYou'reAceandStillDon'tKnowit   #WhenYou'reAceandStillDon'tKnowit Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:03 pm

After the game of Truth or Dare is over, Satoshi still has that twinge of guilt about what happened after he asked Deressa that question. He sees her in the girl's room but doesn't want to intrude. His hand trembled as he knocked on the door.

"Am I able to come in?"
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: #WhenYou'reAceandStillDon'tKnowit   #WhenYou'reAceandStillDon'tKnowit Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:08 pm

Deressa had been spacing off for a while. She didn't hear Satoshi approach the bedroom door, so she was surprised to see him.
"Yeah! You looking for something?"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: #WhenYou'reAceandStillDon'tKnowit   #WhenYou'reAceandStillDon'tKnowit Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:26 pm

He is so releaved that she is in the room. Alright, now don't mess this up.

"Um, actually, I was wondering if you were alright. You kind of left in a hurry."
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: #WhenYou'reAceandStillDon'tKnowit   #WhenYou'reAceandStillDon'tKnowit Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 4:30 pm

She decided to stay true to her bullshit story with the hair straightener.
"I had to unplug my straightener. I'm so careless sometimes, ahah! Thankfully I got here just in time. But I figured you guys shouldn't wait on me and just keep the game going!"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: #WhenYou'reAceandStillDon'tKnowit   #WhenYou'reAceandStillDon'tKnowit Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 5:58 pm

He can look past her false story. But he doesn't want to make her any more uncomfortable than she already is at this point. All he wants is to see what is bothering her so much. He gently grabs a few free stands of her hair and let's them run through his fingers.

"I don't mean to sound rude, but I don't exactly know how often you would need to use a hair straightener when you have dreadlocks."

He looks at Deressa in a reassuring manner to let her know that he isn't there to interrogate her. He still feels that he might have made her feel uncomfortable with his question. He checks to see if anyone one else is around. When the close is cleared, he continues to speak.

"Deressa, is there something on your mind that is burdening you? If you don't want to tell me, then you have every right not to do so.
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: #WhenYou'reAceandStillDon'tKnowit   #WhenYou'reAceandStillDon'tKnowit Clock10Tue Jul 11, 2017 11:06 pm

Deressa quickly scoots over. She found Satoshi touching her hair rather creepy and she didn't know where those fingers have been. Despite of that, she could see he had good intentions.
"Well... I don't use it on myself, obvi. I have a mannequin head stand for wigs on which I practice certain hairstyles." She laughed awkwardly.
"I'm really touched that you're worried about me, but I can say for sure that nothing is bothering me! And if there was something.. I don't think I could tell you. It's nothing personal boo, but you're friends with that Morgan guy and I'm not, like, phased by him or whatever, but my guts don't trust him...so I wouldn't know if I could trust you. You'd feel the same way in my position, right?"
Deressa didn't feel bad about lying to him. She couldn't possibly risk opening up about personal struggles. She's in a competiton above all... nobody would take her seriously. Besides, she couldn't explain what's going on with her even if she wanted to.
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: #WhenYou'reAceandStillDon'tKnowit   #WhenYou'reAceandStillDon'tKnowit Clock10Wed Jul 12, 2017 12:13 pm

He puts his hands to the side as a way of making her feel more comfortable. Better think of something to make her feel better.

"That's very true. And besides, it's not like there aren't other girls here that would like to have their done by you. Actually during truth or dare, people wanted you to cut my hair. But I didn't want to put you on the spot...plus I didn't want this new look permanent."

He says as he points to his his hair that now is in in a vaguely similar style to Valenda's. He is a little hurt that is is being compared to Morgan. He is his own person but he can't blame her for thinking that way. This is game of backstabbing and she's only protecting herself.

"I know that Morgan can be a little too blunt about what he wants to say. I can understand the concern. But he can be a good person and the honesty can be nice when you really need it. Like I did on the first day...I wasn't proud of myself that day. But please know that if you tell me so, I keep my mouth shut. But I won't pressure you to tell me something you aren't comfortable to talk about. And I would also like to apologize for even bringing up that truth. I can't help but feel a little responsible for what happened."

He's mortified that he made this enviorment. But he did think of something that could do to lighten the mood.

"Hey, if it makes things seem fair, I can tell you someone that I would kiss in the house if I could."
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: #WhenYou'reAceandStillDon'tKnowit   #WhenYou'reAceandStillDon'tKnowit Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 6:16 am

"Ohh, I was wondering what happened to your hair!" She exclaimed."I'm glad it's not permanent, because your regular hair fits your faceshape better."
Deressa felt bad. She didn't want Satoshi to feel like a jerk over a silly game of T&D nor did she want to diss his friend infront of him, but she had to share her views.
"I'm sure Morgan is a decent person, but I can smell his bull caca throughout the entire house. He tries way too hard to be nice to everyone to the point where it's insincere. His prejudice towards Cash was sooo lame...and he thought he was cute when he joked about me kissing Je, but it was honestly inappropriate to use my words against me like that. I'm not here to deal with people like him, so it's whatevs. You can be buddies with him if you wish to, of course... but I am not about to dive into that mess, sugar. The moment he somehow finds out we've been conversing he'll insert himself into our business. Trust me, I've seen this before."
Deressa was caught off guard with Satoshi's offer. She didn't feel like it was necessary for him to share something like that with her.
"Ehm, it's okay. Things are fair as they are, so you don't have to. But if you really wanna get it off your chest, I'm all ears."
She was never really a fan of gossip or secrets, but she IS in the Mad House after all...she felt obligated to please the viewers.
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: #WhenYou'reAceandStillDon'tKnowit   #WhenYou'reAceandStillDon'tKnowit Clock10Thu Jul 13, 2017 10:45 pm

Cash stumbles into the room and sees Satoshi and Deressa there chilling, "Oh hey guys, I thought I was the only one not playing that game downstairs... to be honest, I've never played Truth or Dare. But yo Deressa, do you have any extra deodorant I could borrow? I think I forgot to pack my own!" Cash asked.
Back to top Go down
http://hey-hollywood.deviantart.com/
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: #WhenYou'reAceandStillDon'tKnowit   #WhenYou'reAceandStillDon'tKnowit Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 12:31 am

Satoshi chuckles slightly at her flattering statement about his hair. "Thank you. I wouldn't want to have my head partially shaved or covered in tape." He says as he raises an eyebrow.

He leans against the wall as he tries to explain his situation with Morgan.

"Well, I can completely understand your views on him. He shouldn't have used your words against you as a joke.
His sense of humor may be a bit crude. Especially since he dared JeRaldo to streak around the house. He shudders as he recalls the event in his head. "But regardless, he isn't a bad guy. I can say that he has a lot of patience, especially since he was able to give a guy like me a chance to redeem myself. I know for a fact that I am not am easy guy to live with, but he slapped some sense into me on the first day."

He is a man that believes it is only fair to her that he should tell her something personal since she did so earlier. But he still feels a bit guilty for having such thoughts about someone in the house when his girlfriend is waiting at home. Regardless, he always goes by what he says as he leans closer to Deressa to whisper to her.

"If I had the chance, I would probably kiss..."

The sound of the door opening scares Satoshi half to death. He gives Deressa more space as he leans against the wall once again. He is slightly confused by Cash's statement about the game.

"Umm, I'm sorry for being the bearer of bad news, but the game has been over for a while. He then points to his hair. "The evidence is literally on top of my head."
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: #WhenYou'reAceandStillDon'tKnowit   #WhenYou'reAceandStillDon'tKnowit Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 6:45 am

Deressa was disappointed that Cash interrupted her conversation with Satoshi, but she was in no position to be salty about it. At least it was someone she liked & not Morgan barging in the room. She starts digging through her massive pink bag with a leopard print and pulls out her women's deodorant.
"All I have is this, so I hope you don't mind smelling like wild freesia?" She chuckles.
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: #WhenYou'reAceandStillDon'tKnowit   #WhenYou'reAceandStillDon'tKnowit Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:07 am

"Oh I don't mind one bit, I've always thought it was sexist how they label products boy and girl for like no reason. Like if I want to smell like a damn daffodil or a bundle of roses I sure will!" Cash laughed awkwardly.

"Thank you for this though, you're a lifesaver... I totally didn't mean to interrupt your conversation. I'll let you cuties continue!" Cash smiled nervously and headed toward the exit.
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: #WhenYou'reAceandStillDon'tKnowit   #WhenYou'reAceandStillDon'tKnowit Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:39 am

"It's no problem, boo! And feel free to hang onto it for as much as you need!"
Back to top Go down
Natalie

Natalie

PostSubject: Re: #WhenYou'reAceandStillDon'tKnowit   #WhenYou'reAceandStillDon'tKnowit Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:59 am

Satoshi raises an eye brow at Cash's strange request from Deressa. His awkward behavior afterwards only aroused a bit of suspicion. But, he didn't want to make any extreme assumptions by asking any questions about it.
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: #WhenYou'reAceandStillDon'tKnowit   #WhenYou'reAceandStillDon'tKnowit Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 8:19 pm

Cash begins to leave the room but then suddenly remembers something else he needed to ask Deressa about!

"OH! One more thing, you didn't happen to bring any face masks? I really need some exfoliation to keep my pores healthy since that banana challenge!" Cash kindly asked Deressa!
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: #WhenYou'reAceandStillDon'tKnowit   #WhenYou'reAceandStillDon'tKnowit Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 9:31 am

"I don't use face masks, hon. I have micellar water, though! If you want you can borrow that, along with a few facial cleansing pads."
Back to top Go down
Cash Carvey

Cash Carvey

PostSubject: Re: #WhenYou'reAceandStillDon'tKnowit   #WhenYou'reAceandStillDon'tKnowit Clock10Sat Jul 15, 2017 7:06 pm

"Hmm, I don't know if that would work. I don't wear makeup, isn't that stuff just to remove makeup and prevent irritation?" Cash asked confused. "I wonder who else would have face masks here... I'm doubting you have any Satoshi" he raises an eyebrow.
Back to top Go down
Deressa

Deressa

PostSubject: Re: #WhenYou'reAceandStillDon'tKnowit   #WhenYou'reAceandStillDon'tKnowit Clock10Sun Jul 16, 2017 4:43 pm

"Generally it's used as a makeup remover, but it can still be used to moisturize! If ya' feel like it won't do you any good, maybe one of the other girlies has some face masks. I'd ask Valenda, her skin is always glowing!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: #WhenYou'reAceandStillDon'tKnowit   #WhenYou'reAceandStillDon'tKnowit Clock10

Back to top Go down

#WhenYou'reAceandStillDon'tKnowit
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 2 :: Roleplaying :: The House :: Bedroom #2-
Jump to: