The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

An Old Treatment

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Paula

Paula

An Old Treatment Empty
PostSubject: An Old Treatment   An Old Treatment Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:48 am

Paula immersed her body in the active hot tub, wearing nothing but a tan bikini and a towel in her hair, she proceeded to add some kind of weird oozy-green mixture to her face and neck. It was an old skin care treatment she learned and has been doing ever since she was a child.

She hopes nobody will intrude her. Hopefully, she's in peace.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

An Old Treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Old Treatment   An Old Treatment Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 10:58 am

At the same time, Aurora appeared on the territory of the pool. She was wearing an emerald-colored bathing suit, and she was wearing sunglasses. It is unclear why. Her hair was in a bun.
The girl at first did not know Paulo, but after Aurora learned friend.

"I'm not interrupting you?"
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

An Old Treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Old Treatment   An Old Treatment Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:02 am

She took a deep breath.

"No, you could never! Join me!" She invited the girl to the hot tub.
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

An Old Treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Old Treatment   An Old Treatment Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:09 am

Aurora plunged into a hot water and sigh relaxed. After that, she took a nail file and began to improve her manicure.

"I'm glad the first week is over, " the girl said cheerfully." It was hard. You want to gossip about someone? Or discuss Nevea eliminating. It was unexpected though it saved me."
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

An Old Treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Old Treatment   An Old Treatment Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:14 am

"Nevea's elimination was saddening for me. Not only she was an amazing, super cool girl, but now... our alliance is one member short!" She only cared about the alliance part, but had to pretend nevertheless. "I fear we may lose the majority vote if we stay with this five-way alliance, I was thinking about talking with one of the veterans and make them join us, but I don't know how to approach them."

"Also, if you do want to gossip, them you can update me with everything you know about the game! All I'm aware of is that Malibu and Peaches are close knit, the twerking incident with Donovan and Martin being a flirt. Oh, we need to talk about Martin, as well."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

An Old Treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Old Treatment   An Old Treatment Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:37 am

"You're right. Losing an ally is bad for the game. " Aurora wasn't as worried about the Alliance as her friend's departure, but she couldn't help but agree.
"I think Xavier is wonderful! But I'm not sure he'll want to join us. He knows a lot about how to survive here, so anyone want to be with him in the Alliance" Aurora stretched out his leg and for a couple of minutes thought.

"What's wrong with Martin? I think he just likes Peaches because she's very sexy. I don't know which one of them is really interested in a relationship. I think we should talk to Peaches and Malibu sometime with a cup of tea. We may be on opposite sides, but the girls need to stick together. In any case, HA challenge soon. It scares me! What do you think about it?"
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

An Old Treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Old Treatment   An Old Treatment Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 11:51 am

"I don't know, experience is nothing when you don't have allies to protect you, especially because this game is riddled with alliances and teams, being a solo player isn't a smart move at this point!"

"Oh, dear, haven't you noticed he straight up tried to flirt with you during our movie night? I don't trust that man, he's hitting on anything that moves on this house and it's starting to bug me. I don't know if this is his strategy or if he's just a fool, but unless you want to bring him to our side, don't go along with his flirting. Sister advice."

"Anyway, the HA is a scenario that make me anxious: If we, as in our alliance, lose, we're probably up for the block. I'm sure we gotta gather the biggest number of allies possible to make sure our odds is bigger, and, talking about odds..." She suddenly remembers Martin's scores on the challenges, oh.

"I think we should try and make Martin ally with us! He's a beast on the challenges and will put the odds on our side! And I think you should talk to him!"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

An Old Treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Old Treatment   An Old Treatment Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:13 pm

"You're kidding! Martin's just my friend. I immediately made it clear that I would not flirt with him. We're just United by the sadness of a friend leaving. I don't think he'd flirt with me when I'm so depressed...I hope..."

The girl took off her glasses and looked uncertainly at Paula. Aurora always had trouble communicating with the boys, so she didn't know what to believe.

"Okay, I'll talk to him to make sure this issue is resolved."
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

An Old Treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Old Treatment   An Old Treatment Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:17 pm

"Believe me, sis, he flirted with you. I know men. But since we're on it, bring him to our side and I'll handle any of his advances with you."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

An Old Treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Old Treatment   An Old Treatment Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:35 pm

"Okay, I'll think about what to do"
Aurora put her glasses back on and relaxed. The thought of the girl again focused on the rest.
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

An Old Treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Old Treatment   An Old Treatment Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 12:38 pm

She smirked, once again going back to her relax time.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

An Old Treatment Empty
PostSubject: Re: An Old Treatment   An Old Treatment Clock10

Back to top Go down

An Old Treatment
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 6 :: The House :: First Floor :: Outdoor Area :: Pool/Hot Tub Area-
Jump to: