The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 2 - House Ambassador Competition

Go down 
+2
Delin
Val
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 2 - House Ambassador Competition Empty
PostSubject: Week 2 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 2 - House Ambassador Competition Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 2:00 pm

Val appears on a monitor in the challenge area. Her voice blares through the speakers, "Hello, HouseGuests! And welcome to your first House Ambassador competition of the season! This challenge is called A Hand Out, and here's how it works:

Each of you will be balancing on a narrow perch while holding a pole that's connected to a bucket of slop. If at any point you step or fall off your perch, raise your pole too high or drop it too low, the bucket will spill and you'll be eliminated from the competition. The last person standing will be crowned the House Ambassador for the week and will add 100 chips to their chip total!

But be warned! The first four to drop off will be the Have-Nots for the week and must eat slop, take cold showers and sleep in the have-not bedroom!

Ivy and Xavier, because you were voted in by the audience and because we didn't bring you back JUST to be eliminated this week, you guys have immunity and also a 100 coin bonus. So you will be sitting out for this challenge. Understood? Great! Let's begin."

Hey guys! Welcome to the first challenge. For story purposes, your characters will be doing a challenge similar to this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=gJEmboykQrs&t= So, if you're going to roleplay them doing the challenge, that's what they'll be doing!

As for what you guys will ACTUALLY be doing is playing Tingly Bubble Shooter on poki.com! Here's a link: http://poki.com/en/g/tingly-bubble-shooter You can also play this on Safari/Web Browser apps on your phone. You will have until 2:00PM EST tomorrow to complete the challenge!

Once you are satisfied with your score, please send a screenshot to your CONFESSIONAL on DISCORD! You are only allowed to send in ONE screenshot. Even if you get a better score after and send us a screenshot after your first screenshot, it will not be counted. And if you do not send a screenshot in by 2:00PM EST it will not be counted.

Also, this is an STRENGTH challenge. So Strength players will get +10 bonus points to their final score, while Endurance players get +5 points, Mental gets +3 points and Skill gets +1 point.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 2 - House Ambassador Competition Clock10Sun Mar 17, 2019 8:02 pm

Delin hops up onto his perch "Dear god, Val! This seems a litte bit like torture!" He sighs angrily and puts the poll in his hand.

"I just hope I can keep this balance up all game, some other players seem like they'll be here a while." he thought to himself, looking over at Sergio and Martin.

"Let's just hope and pray." He says as the buzzer goes off to begin the challenge.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 2 - House Ambassador Competition Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 1:36 pm

Val sets off the horn and the challenge begins. About five minutes passes. "Wow... look at everyone, so poised, so focused, so--" She's cut off by the sound of a bucket falling. "Well, that didn't take long. Looks like PEACHES is the first to fall and will be a have-not this week. AGAIN."

Another five minutes passes. "10 minutes into the competition and only one person has fallen. Wow. How about that." Her eyes scan all of the HouseGuests. "Can someone fall please? I'm BORED." As if almost on command, another two people fall. "Thank you. CARMEN and MALIBU, you have been eliminated from the competition and will also be have-nots for the week.

The next person to fall will--" Another falls. "Nevermind. GARFIELD has been eliminated and will be the fourth and final have-not this week."

An hour passes. "A little over an hour in the challenge and 11 people still in. I'm impressed. Let's make this a little bit more difficult shall we?" Water starts to spray over the contestants. I'm sure you're all parched." She chuckles. What an evil bitch. Some of the HouseGuests start to wobble. "Yes. FALL! FALL YOU BASTARDS! I have a hair-appointment in three hours!"

One after another, three more contestants fall. "Thank you for your service. DONOVAN, SAM and ANDRE! You have been eliminated from this competition. Only 8 of you left." She smirks.

30 minutes pass. "Okay, I think that's enough rain. Time to DRY. YOU. OFF." The rain suddenly stops and a strong gust of wind blows through the area and takes out half of the remaining contestants! "Oooh, YES! Maybe I'll make my hair appointment after all. PAULA, CLAYTON, GOBI and SERGIO, you have all been eliminated from the competition. And then there were four."

Aurora, Delin, Martin and Wanda remain. "Honestly, I'm impressed. The only one I REALLY expected to get to this point was Martin. Aurora is a twig, Delin's out of shape and Wanda could pass out at any moment. Props." Val does a quick, polite clap. "But now I'm gonna need you to stand on one leg. I need you guys to tire out."

As the four go to do this, one of the contestants loses their balance and falls off! "DELIN, you have been eliminated. And only three remain: The Princess, the Bodybuilder and the Crackhead!"

A few more moments pass and the third place finisher drops. "AURORA, you have been eliminated from this challenge. And this is the moment of truth: either Martin or Wanda will be the first House Ambassador! Hold on tight!"

Rain falls from the ceiling once more, while the strong winds continue to blow. Both of the contestants wobble, but only one falls. "And it looks like MARTIN has fallen and has been eliminated which means...

Congratulations, WANDA! You are the first House Ambassador of the season and have also won an additional 100 chips!" Val claps. "Good game, but it's time for me to leave now. This hair isn't gonna do itself!"

Here are your final scores:
Week 2 - House Ambassador Competition Mh6ha110
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Wanda

Wanda

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 2 - House Ambassador Competition Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:06 pm

Week 2 - House Ambassador Competition Giphy

“Huh who wha--”

“OH!” Wanda lept up from the couch and struck a triumphant pose! She’d passed out almost immediately after the challenge and everyone had just. Left her there. But now she was VICTORIOUS!!! “OH YES!” With a grin, she immediately went to Martin and shook his hand. “YES GOOD. Oh this was a good challenge. I’ve decided I like you, my friend.”

She then went to the front of the room, still beaming proudly, and announced: “If you need me… I’ll be in my suite! Please, please, PLEASE need me.”
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 2 - House Ambassador Competition Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 2:14 pm

Garfield was fanning himself "I thought this yoga would help me out here at least uhhhh!!!"
Week 2 - House Ambassador Competition Tenor
"Congrats...phew to you guys I give you props ans now...I am eating slop."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 2 - House Ambassador Competition Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:32 pm

Donovan smiles big "ooo okay I got this,
gotta do my yoga techniques!"

He gets on the platform and stays up there for a little bit but OH no...He gets a terrible cramp in his leg "AW FUCK" he then jerks too much so the pole falls and slop falls on him.

Week 2 - House Ambassador Competition Tenor
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 2 - House Ambassador Competition Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 5:58 pm

After a while of standing, seeing who he was up against, Gobi gives up. "Screw it," he says under his breath, letting himself drop off the platform. He wasn't sure if he wanted to lift anything for the rest of the day after that one...
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 2 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 2 - House Ambassador Competition Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 2 - House Ambassador Competition
Page 1 of 1