The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Let’s Just Reflect

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

Let’s Just Reflect Empty
PostSubject: Let’s Just Reflect   Let’s Just Reflect Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 9:57 pm

Delin went to sunbathe a bit. “Oh gosh... can’t get this back at home!” He exclaims. He lets his shades down and just soaks it all in.

He takes a sip of a beer too, because what’s sun-bathing without a cold drink?!
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

Let’s Just Reflect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let’s Just Reflect   Let’s Just Reflect Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:18 pm

Gobi walks out to the hot tub area, feeling like a dip in the hot water. He sees Delin comfy by the pool and wonders why the older dude has shades on when they were indoors.

"...Hey man. You got eye strain?"

Obviously, he doesn't get the hint that Delin is supposed to be sunbathing.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Delin

Delin

Let’s Just Reflect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let’s Just Reflect   Let’s Just Reflect Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:23 pm

He slides his shades down to only see the lizard-man himself, Gobi!

"Oh, hey there kiddo! Haven't seen you in a hot minute!" He slides them back up. "Haven't been sneakin' around like Donovan, have ya?" He chuckles deeply.
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

Let’s Just Reflect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let’s Just Reflect   Let’s Just Reflect Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:26 pm

Geez, he realizes he hasn't had an interaction as direct as this with Delin before. The guy really does give off dad vibes.

"...Huh?" says Gobi, laughing in a bit of a confused way. "What do you mean?"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

Let’s Just Reflect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let’s Just Reflect   Let’s Just Reflect Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:29 pm

"Oh! My bad, when I first met Donovan, it was like, day 3! Haha!"

He then lowers his shades again to focus more on him. "Then after the Game night we had, I barely seen any of ya! Except for competitions and eviction nights of course."

"So, that's why I'm askin'! Haha!"
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

Let’s Just Reflect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let’s Just Reflect   Let’s Just Reflect Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:51 pm

"Ohhh, gotcha," says Gobi, with a laugh. For a second, he was afraid Delin was getting at Donovan acting suspicious, or something. "Well, I dunno'. I guess I need to get out the bedrooms more," he admits with a sheepish smile. "I guess that's what I'm up to now, though," he says, as he walks over to the hot tub.

With his trunks already on, he slips off his t-shirt and steps into the tub, turning on the bubble function since he likes the sensation. "So... you out here often?" he asks in a joking way, having only ever recognized Delin hanging out in the pool area.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

Let’s Just Reflect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let’s Just Reflect   Let’s Just Reflect Clock10Mon Mar 18, 2019 11:54 pm

"Well, Gobi. I suppose it's time I come clean..."

He pauses for a moment.

"Nah, not really! That's just when ya notice me! Haha!" He grins devilishly, but in a dad way.

"I mostly just hop around from room to room to see what's cookin'! Today, I wanted to just sit back, relax, and soak up from sun, ya know! I don't normally get this in North Dakota!" He chuckles
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Let’s Just Reflect Empty
PostSubject: Re: Let’s Just Reflect   Let’s Just Reflect Clock10

Back to top Go down

Let’s Just Reflect
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 6 :: The House :: First Floor :: Outdoor Area :: Pool/Hot Tub Area-
Jump to: