The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Self Reflection

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

Self Reflection Empty
PostSubject: Self Reflection   Self Reflection Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:52 am

Aaliyah entered the kitchen holding a bucket of slop in her hand. She sat down on a stool facing the counter. She thought to herself How did I not get nominated? I was so mean to Wanda. She had thought about yesterday in her sleep, about her conversations with Wanda and Peaches. She felt terrible, her stomach hurt just thinking about it all. "Cmon Aaliyah, I told myself I wouldn't get emotional." She decided it wasn't too late to change this and turn around. She wants to make it up to Peaches and Wanda. She takes a big bite of slop and then quickly realizes... "Maybe that's why my stomach was turning." Aaliyah chuckled to herself.

Last edited by Aaliyah on Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:25 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

Self Reflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Reflection   Self Reflection Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 12:24 pm

Aaliyah looks around. "Hmm, seems like everyone is still asleep." She gets up and heads to the coffee machine. "I guess I should put myself to use and make coffee for everyone when they get up."  She grabs some cups so she can make everyone else coffee once they wake up.

Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

Self Reflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Reflection   Self Reflection Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:51 pm

Delin stumbles into the kitchen. He was a tad bit stressed out since nominations happened and all.

He noticed someone in the kitchen. He rubs his eyes and blinks quickly.

"Oh! Hey Aaliyah!" He waves slowly. He takes a seat at one of the stools. "You makin' coffee?" He sniffs the air. "That's all I can smell!" A weak laugh seeps out of him. Too early to laugh.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

Self Reflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Reflection   Self Reflection Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 1:55 pm

Aaliyah jumps as she is startled by Delin. She chuckles "Good morning Delin!" She prepares a pot of coffee for him. Her mouth waters as she smells the coffee brewing. If only she hadn't done so bad in the HA and was able to have some for herself. Once it finishes brewing, she pours it into a mug and sets it on the counter. Wanting to start conversation, she looks and Delin and gives him a smile, she asks "So, how did you sleep?"

Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

Self Reflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Reflection   Self Reflection Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:04 pm

"Eh... I slept alright. Brain's been racking at ideas, scenarios, other stuff all night long..." He scratches his beard.

"Just trying to wrap my head around all this nomination stuff, hoping I can participate in the POP and all that jazz." He yawns and stretches.

"What about you? You doing okay?"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

Self Reflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Reflection   Self Reflection Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:08 pm

Aaliyah looks down before answering, "I've been doing better, I guess the stress of the house and nominations got to me yesterday. I am kind of surprised Sam went up and I didn't." She felt really bad for Sam going up twice in a row. "I hope I can play for POP too." Aaliyah then turned to Delin, "Have you gotten a chance to talk to Wanda since nominations?" She was curious if Wanda was seeing people because she wanted to have a chance to apologize to her.

Last edited by Aaliyah on Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:24 pm; edited 1 time in total
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

Self Reflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Reflection   Self Reflection Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:16 pm

"Well, we'll have to just wait and see where the random draw lies..." He said, sighing.

He shook his head "I did talk to her... Wanted to see what she was doing and if she was alright. Everything checked out for me."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

Self Reflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Reflection   Self Reflection Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:18 pm

She is glad to hear it went well for him, "That's good! I think I am going to try and talk with her later." Aaliyah continues to eat slop from her bucket. "I am honestly curious what is in this stuff, I've tried lots of different things at parties but nothing as gross as this." She looks at her spoon with disgust.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

Self Reflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Reflection   Self Reflection Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:28 pm

"I don't know either, but honestly, just drown it in maple syrup."

He gets up to get some coffee. "It makes it taste... tolerable."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

Self Reflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Reflection   Self Reflection Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:30 pm

"Thanks for the tip." She giggles. Her stomach starts giving her the signal to take a break from the slop so she stand up and places the bucket back in the fridge. She sits back down on the stool eyeing the pop of coffee like it was a million dollars.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

Self Reflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Reflection   Self Reflection Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:33 pm

"Ah, ah, ah! No coffee for you! You'll get in trouble!" He chuckles.

He takes his coffee and takes a seat back on his stool.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

Self Reflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Reflection   Self Reflection Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 2:35 pm

"Ugh I know" She giggles, "I really didn't think slop would be this awful, but I guess it's only for a week." She would put her hair into a bun and yawns as the Have-Not room didn't give her exactly an amazing sleep.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

Self Reflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Reflection   Self Reflection Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:42 pm

"I feel ya! Bein' a have-not week one sucks so much! But, it'll be over before you know it."

He sips on his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

Self Reflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Reflection   Self Reflection Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 10:43 pm

"Yeah...I mean at least it's a good way to lose weight." She laughs.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

Self Reflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Reflection   Self Reflection Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:04 pm

"Of course! It's not a whole lot, so it'll definitely be a good weight loss diet!"

He chuckles. "No need for any of that, though! People gotta be comfortable with their bodies! Like I am!" He smacks his gut and bellows out a deep laugh.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

Self Reflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Reflection   Self Reflection Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:06 pm

Aaliyah forces a smile regardless of the topic hitting so close to home. "Yeah, that's awesome."

"I think it's great how you feel confident in yourself, that's something I have always found difficult and still do sometimes." She chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

Self Reflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Reflection   Self Reflection Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:38 pm

"Oh dang. I mean, it took me a while to be comfortable with myself too!" He says, in hopes to lift her spirit.

"Of course it will take time to fully be comfortable with yourself, but people will love you for who you are, Aaliyah. If they don't, they're not worth your time!" He smiles kindly as he sips his coffee.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

Self Reflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Reflection   Self Reflection Clock10Wed Mar 20, 2019 11:41 pm

She gives him a smile and says "Thanks, I think this summer away from all those toxic thoughts will do me good."

She appreciates Delin's positive attitude and thinks she can trust him in the future as both a friend and an ally.

She takes a bite from her slop and gives him a smile.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

Self Reflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Reflection   Self Reflection Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:09 am

"Yes!!! Try not to focus too hard on the game right now! You're safe as of now, take a seat, relax..." He sips his coffee, which is now gone.

"And watch the others duke it out! Just clear your head while your here!" He smiles again.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

Self Reflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Reflection   Self Reflection Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:12 am

Aaliyah nods. She looks at Delin and says "This week had a rocky start for me but it's really been showing me who I can trust and I know will have my back. I just hope you know that I trust you both inside and outside of the game and I will have your back.

She crosses her heart.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

Self Reflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Reflection   Self Reflection Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:25 am

"That's very sweet, Aaliyah!" He smiles. "I'll keep you covered too!"

He crosses his heart too. A new bond has formed between Aaliyah and Delin.

"Well, time to get a jumpstart on my day of... not doin' a whole lot! It was a fun chat, kiddo!" He gets up and rinses his cup out.

"Catch you on the flipside!" He shoots finger guns at her then walks away.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

Self Reflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Reflection   Self Reflection Clock10Thu Mar 21, 2019 12:49 am

She finger guns him right back.

"See ya later!"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Self Reflection Empty
PostSubject: Re: Self Reflection   Self Reflection Clock10

Back to top Go down

Self Reflection
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 6 :: The House :: First Floor :: Kitchen/Dining Room-
Jump to: