The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 2-Eviction

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

Week 2-Eviction  Empty
PostSubject: Week 2-Eviction    Week 2-Eviction  Clock10Fri Mar 22, 2019 5:14 pm

Donovan comes into the room looming sad and slumps down "I really don't know what to do this week with my vote. On one hand, Xavier, Aaliyah and Martin said that Sam is a threat because she's so nice and on good terms with everybody. On the other hand, she is a really cool person and we have mutual friends."

He puts his hands on his face and groans "I never thought it would be this hard! Cause I'm gonna look like a jerk if I send her home after getting to know her. Plus, if I save her, it would say that I'm against that alliance with Martin and I'd be targeted. But also Sam I get along with and I don't know Clayton at all...ughhh I need to go with my gut on this one and think about which choice i should trust over the other"
Back to top Go down

Week 2-Eviction
Page 1 of 1