The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Disaccosiating From The World

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Delin

Delin

Disaccosiating From The World Empty
PostSubject: Disaccosiating From The World   Disaccosiating From The World Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:10 am

Delin's mind was not in the right place right now.

With the loss of his friend, Sam. It really hit him hard.

"I guess it's just one of those fluke things..." He lays spread on the bed.

"...How did we let this happen." He stares at his hands. "I thought we had the votes... I thought we had the protection!" He creates two fists. "I thought everyone had your back!" He daintily lets his fists fall down.

"...This isn't you, you know you're better than this." He mutters to himself. "...I should've use the POP on Sam... I know I should've."

His eyes widen. "O-Oh gosh! This is embarrassing!" He chuckles to himself. "If someone heard me, that would be horrible!" He sits up in his bed, knees to his chest, listening to his pump up playlist to get him out of his funk... hopefully.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Disaccosiating From The World   Disaccosiating From The World Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:36 am

Garfield peeks his head in and watches Delin talk to himself. Sam's eviction must've really bothered him bad and so he cleared his throat "You ok there Delin?"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Disaccosiating From The World   Disaccosiating From The World Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:40 am

His eyes wide and his head snaps to the entrance way.

"O-Oh! It's just you Garfield... Heya! What's going on?" He smiles as his eyelids close to normal and de-tenses himself. He wanted to wait for his response before responding to his question.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Disaccosiating From The World   Disaccosiating From The World Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:50 am

"You seemed um...kinda distant from everybody and I just wanted to check on you...how are you doing?"

He walks into the room and sits on one of the beds.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Disaccosiating From The World   Disaccosiating From The World Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:57 am

He tries to bring on a smile, but it doesn't last for too long.

"I just... needed to clear my mind about the eviction... I'm pretty upset about how the whole thing went down." He rubs his arm.

"I feel somewhat responsible with how it went down... I want to do so many things differently that have already been done..." He looks down. "I... don't know what to do, Garfield. I feel lost and broken for little reasons."
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Disaccosiating From The World   Disaccosiating From The World Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:06 am

He turns his body towards his "Okay buddy...you've been there for many of us so now it's my turn to listen to you, get your feelings out, bro."

He reaches and pats his shoulder "How close were you with Sam and what was the REAL reason to why she waa kicked out because I am pretty sure she was liked?"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Disaccosiating From The World   Disaccosiating From The World Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:12 am

He scratches his head. "I just felt like I had a real connection with Sam! I really liked her, and wanted to help her as much as possible! I wanted to get to know her even more!" He throws his head into his arms. "I feel like I knew her, but I didn't. I don't know why I feel this way!"

"I feel like it's my fault that she went home, since I campaigned for her so hard."

He looks up. "I feel like the reason was because people were SCARED of her! They picked her off at the root instead of eliminating those connected to her! If it were me, I'd eliminate her friends first, that way she had no one to fall back on!" He shakes his head.

"I just feel betrayed too, Garfield. Aaliyah brought up a stupid alliance deal and I said I would consider if Sam was saved, but she betrayed my trust on that front. I won't ever join that alliance!" He scowls at the wall. "Not unless they gain my trust back."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Disaccosiating From The World   Disaccosiating From The World Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 9:58 am

Aaliyah walks in and sees Delin.

She feels awkward because of the whole Sam thing.

She said "hey bud, how are you doing?" sympathetically.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Disaccosiating From The World   Disaccosiating From The World Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:26 pm

His head snaps up to Aaliyah's presence. "...Fine for now." He states.

"And yourself?"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Disaccosiating From The World   Disaccosiating From The World Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:28 pm

Aaliyah sighs, "I've been okay, I don't know I just feel bad for Sam."

"All of us want to be here so bad...so it's hard to vote someone out every time."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Disaccosiating From The World   Disaccosiating From The World Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:46 pm

He lets out a bothered sigh.

"Listen, Aaliyah. I understand it's gonna be hard to eliminate someone every week. I feel horrible right now!"

"I'm the kind of guy to get attached to people easily, Aaliyah. It's not good, I know. But I just can't help it!"

He looks down to his knees, then looks at Garfield. "Like, helping you kids out, being nice and friendly and just flat out being there for you makes me attached to you guys already. But now I don't even know what's even real or not anymore."

He stares at his hands. "This is not a good feeling to have." He looks at Aaliyah. "I worry for you, and you as well Garfield. Our social games are great right now, but it can't get out of hand, or else we'll end up like Sam."

He lets his hands fall. "Just know this, guys. If I'm the winner of the HA Competition, you will be safe. Take my word for it." He smiles weakly.

"Sorry for the tangent I went on... Haha." He smiles again.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Disaccosiating From The World   Disaccosiating From The World Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 12:50 pm

She smiles at Delin and turns to both him and Garfield, "Same for me, if I win HA, you won't even go up as a pawn...if Sam showed anything to us last week, it's that,

pawns go home and nobody is truly ever safe."

She sat down on her and Carmen's bed and kept her attention on them, "I guess we're just going to have to give it our all in the HA. I am gonna be busting my butt off because I don't exactly intend on being a Have-Not again." she chuckled.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Disaccosiating From The World   Disaccosiating From The World Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:00 pm

Garf smirks and nods his head "I understand Delin and I know the consequences for that."
"Like Aaliyah said...we are going to have to bust our tushs to be able to achieve." He stands up "If Sam went home because of her social skills then it's best we ned to tone ours down as well." He leaves the room & waves at them.
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Disaccosiating From The World   Disaccosiating From The World Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:25 pm

He waves. "See ya later, Garf." He smiles.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Disaccosiating From The World   Disaccosiating From The World Clock10Sat Mar 23, 2019 1:27 pm

Aaliyah waves at Garfield on his way out and then lays down on the bed and embraces not sleeping in the Have-Not room anymore.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Disaccosiating From The World   Disaccosiating From The World Clock10

Back to top Go down

Disaccosiating From The World
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 6 :: The House :: Second Floor :: Bedroom #2-
Jump to: