The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 3 - House Ambassador Competition

Go down 
+5
Aaliyah
J.C.
Peaches
Aurora
Val
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 3 - House Ambassador Competition Empty
PostSubject: Week 3 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 3 - House Ambassador Competition Clock10Sun Mar 24, 2019 2:25 pm

Val appears on a monitor in the challenge area. Her voice blares through the speakers, "Hello, HouseGuests! And welcome to this week's House Ambassador competition! Wanda, as outgoing House Ambassador you will not be eligible to compete. This challenge is called Flash Back, and here's how it works:

I'm going to be showing you a series of symbols and you're going to repeat them back to me using your cube. You get it right, you move forward. You get it wrong and you'll be eliminated. The last person standing will be crowned the House Ambassador for the week and will add 100 chips to their chip total!

But be warned! The first four to drop off will be the Have-Nots for the week and must eat slop, take cold showers and sleep in the have-not bedroom! Understood? Great! Let's begin."

Hey guys! Welcome to the first challenge. For story purposes, your characters will be doing a challenge similar to this one: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aLdZVm8o6xs So, if you're going to roleplay them doing the challenge, that's what they'll be doing!

As for what you guys will ACTUALLY be doing is playing 2048 on poki.com! Here's a link: https://poki.com/en/g/2048 You can also download this on your phone. You will have until 2:30PM EST tomorrow to complete the challenge!

Once you are satisfied with your score, please send a screenshot to your CONFESSIONAL on DISCORD! You are only allowed to send in ONE screenshot. Even if you get a better score after and send us a screenshot after your first screenshot, it will not be counted. And if you do not send a screenshot in by 2:30PM EST it will not be counted.

Also, this is an MENTAL challenge. So Mental players will get +10 bonus points to their final score, while Skill players get +5 points, Strength gets +3 points and Endurance gets +1 point.
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 3 - House Ambassador Competition Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:11 pm

"Alright, here is your first sequence," Val says as the images begin to flash on the screen. The images are COUCH, LAMP, BUCKET, POOL, BED, SHOWER. "Alright, which was the first image to flash on the screen?" Everyone shows COUCH. "Everyone has selected couch, which is correct. Moving on to the second one item."

"Please show me the second image." Everyone adjusts their dice to their answer. "Alright... everyone has selected LAMP except PEACHES who selected BED. Peaches is incorrect and everyone else moves on. Peaches will be the first have-not of the week.... ouch girl." Peaches slumps over next to Wanda in the peanut gallery. "Alright, please show me the third image."

Everyone shows their answers. "Alright... everyone selected BUCKET except PAULA, GOBI and AALIYAH... everyone else is correct, I'm sorry you three, but you've been eliminated from this competition and will be joining Peaches as the have-nots for the week. Everyone else, please show me the fourth item."

Paula, Gobi and Aaliyah join Wanda and Peaches at the peanut gallery seating, while everyone else holds up their new answers. Half of the remaining contestants select POOL, while the other half selects BED. "Woah, about half of you are about to be eliminated from the game.... the correct answer is POOL. I'm sorry CARMEN, SERGIO, DELIN, GARFIELD, IVY and ANDRE. You've all been eliminated from this competition. Only Aurora, Martin, Clayton, Xavier and Donovan remain! Please show me the next item."

The remaining 5 show their next selections as everyone else sits down with the other eliminated contestants. Everyone selects BED, everyone moves on. "We're not even done with the first round and only 5 people are left. Wow. Please show me the final item."

Donovan, Clayton and Martin show SHOWER, while Aurora and Xavier show LAMP. "The correct item was SHOWER. I'm sorry AURORA and XAVIER, you have been eliminated from this competition." The two sit down with the others. "Only 3 players move to the second round... wow." She looks over at the eliminated contestants. "Seriously? These 3 have like 2 collective brain cells between them. I'm DISAPPOINTED. Your next sequence is: COUCH, LAMP, SHOWER, BED, SHOWER, LAMP, BUCKET, POOL, BED."

Donovan shows COUCH, while Clayton and Martin show BED. "The correct answer is... COUCH. Which means CONGRATULATIONS DONOVAN! You are the new House Ambassador and have also won 100 Val Chips!

Results (Martin was not awarded the win due to suspicions of cheating, though will not be automatically nominated and has a warning, as does everyone else.)
Week 3 - House Ambassador Competition Mh6ha210
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 3 - House Ambassador Competition Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:36 pm

The girl gave five to Xavier when they left the call at the same time.

When the winners were named, Aurora smiled and hugged Donny.
"Hey, that was awesome!"
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 3 - House Ambassador Competition Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:56 pm

Peaches sat in the peanut gallery while the competition was going. Her eyes getting wet with tears. As soon as the comp ends, she wipes the tears of her face, hoping no one noticed. She hugs Donovan. "Congrats Donny. That was hard." She leaves the backyard covering her face so that nobody can see that she's crying. "Good job, i'm gonna go nap guys." Peaches knew that excuse was dumb, but it's the best she could come up with. Being a have not for a 3rd week in a row took its toll on Peaches.
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 3 - House Ambassador Competition Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 4:59 pm

Xavier smiles and high fives Aurora. “Yeah. Congrats Donovan.”
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 3 - House Ambassador Competition Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:01 pm

Aaliyah was very upset during the competition as she had to be a Have-Not again and she would be a Have-Not on her birthday, she really wanted to have a party with her friends but who would want to party with her if she can't even eat anything but slop.

Her disappointment quickly changes to excitement as soon as Donovan wins. She jumps from the bleachers and runs up to Donovan. "Omg congrats!"
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 3 - House Ambassador Competition Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:20 pm

Delin's jaw drops when he was eliminated.

It was already bad enough Wanda couldn't play in the competition. But he didn't win the competition, and now poor Paula is a have-not.

"I should probably start looking for another ally or two..." he thought to himself. He needed to guarantee his safety this week.

He did notice Peaches walk off, looking rather upset. Even though he was upset with her, he still felt the need to go check on her "I'll check on her in a little bit..."

He looks over to the winning Donovan. "Hey, man. Congrats on winning. You deserve it!" He smiles
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 3 - House Ambassador Competition Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:42 pm

Garfield bites down on his nails as he waits for the results.

Eight place phew not bad Garf
He's sadden to see Peaches in the have-nots room again and he hugs her, not seeing her wiping her tears. He is also sad about Gobi being in that room too. Oh...I won't be able to cook that food for either of them soon. He puts his hand on Gobi's shoulder "You did your best..."
He runs and lifts Donovan up on his shoulder "Oooh lil bud you did it!!! Don't underestimate the Van!!"

Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 3 - House Ambassador Competition Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 5:46 pm

"Wait what? Oh my god yes!!" He starts to do a little dance before Garfield picks him up "Thanks everybody!"
Back to top Go down
Gobi

Gobi

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 3 - House Ambassador Competition Clock10Mon Mar 25, 2019 7:39 pm

Gobi sighs in sheer disappointment when he loses so early. "Damn it," he curses, not looking forward to living off of slop for the week. He applauds for Donovan when he wins, however, glad that someone he was friends with was the HA.
Back to top Go down
https://www.deviantart.com/anko6/art/Gobi-Jones-Mad-House-6-App-
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 3 - House Ambassador Competition   Week 3 - House Ambassador Competition Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 3 - House Ambassador Competition
Page 1 of 1