The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Melancholic etude

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora

Aurora

Melancholic etude Empty
PostSubject: Melancholic etude   Melancholic etude Clock10Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:29 pm

The girl sits on the bed and hugs the pillow. Tears roll down her cheeks. She doesn't understand what touched her so much today. Martin's departure may have been expected, because he was not as good as he tried to seem in the first week. Maybe Aurora was upset by Martin's duplicity. But she believed he wouldn't send her to the block. Now she doesn't know who else can guarantee her safety. Although where's the guarantee that Martin wouldn't get rid of her like Sam?

Aurora hugs the pillow weakly. Cold peach tea is on the nightstand. A closed book lies next to it. The pill packs are open. The girl takes a deep breath and wipes her tears with a cold hand.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

Melancholic etude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melancholic etude   Melancholic etude Clock10Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:40 pm

Garfield searches for Aurora after she left the ceremony upset, so he grabbed a plate of gluten free fresh banana muffin to cheer her up. He knocks on the door softly hopefully it's her in there and not someone else "A-Aurora?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

Melancholic etude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melancholic etude   Melancholic etude Clock10Fri Mar 29, 2019 8:59 pm

Aurora hears a familiar voice and tries to quickly wipe away the tears. But her mascara smeared her face too much.

"Oh, Garfield, you look great today," she says, sniffing and trying to look normal. She's a very bad actress.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

Melancholic etude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melancholic etude   Melancholic etude Clock10Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:17 pm

He comes and grabs a small stool, sitting in front of her and smiles "I uh made some healthy muffins." He notices her mascara smudged under her eyes and hands her a handkerchief "Do you...want to talk about how you're feeling? Was it Martin's eviction?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

Melancholic etude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melancholic etude   Melancholic etude Clock10Fri Mar 29, 2019 9:34 pm

The girl smiles for a few seconds, but then her lips begin to tremble. Tears reappear in her eyes.

"I think Martin deserved to be eliminated after what he did. His cards were played against him. But me...I...I do not know. I'm confused. How can a person be like that at the same time? First he calms you down and says he'll protect me. And then he abruptly confronts all in the house, throws Sam and behaves like another person. He didn't even hug me when he left. Why do that?!"

The blonde takes the cake and bites it. She talks with her mouth full, forgetting the rules of etiquette. Today she's a broken Princess.

"I did not ask to be friends with me, not imposed. He was a pleasure to talk to as I thought. But it turns out it was not true. Yes, game above all, I remember. But it's not fair, I think"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

Melancholic etude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melancholic etude   Melancholic etude Clock10Sat Mar 30, 2019 6:54 pm

He saw tears streaming down her cheeks and he begins to panic "Oh no no don't cry please I-...it's going to be ok!" He fans himself because how hot it is in the room. He watches her take a big bite out of the muffin and talks with her mouth full.
Melancholic etude Tenor

Confession: "Oh my she is clearly disappointed and sad about the whole Martin thing...time to be Dr. Garfield." He smiles & poses.

End of confession

"Hey Aurora you know there are a lot of people who can manipulate in the games and out as well. He was uh a good guy but like he let the game get to him too much and became different." He pats her right shoulder "You did nothing wrong."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

Melancholic etude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melancholic etude   Melancholic etude Clock10Sat Mar 30, 2019 8:36 pm

She wipes her tears with her handkerchief and takes a SIP of the cold tea.

"You're right, I understand. It's just so complicated. First, Martin went crazy, deciding to become the king of the game and banish Sam. After that, Delin went crazy. He was always swearing at Martin and I think he got him to leave. I'm glad he got his revenge for Sam, but it was all so scary. Like he wasn't thinking about anything else. I made up with Paula, but I can't trust her after everything we've been through, even though I really want to. I am...I am...I do not know. I can't trust anyone anymore because I don't want to get burned a third time. How do you deal with that?!"

Melancholic etude Tenor
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Melancholic etude Empty
PostSubject: Re: Melancholic etude   Melancholic etude Clock10

Back to top Go down

Melancholic etude
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 6 :: The House :: Second Floor :: Bedroom #2-
Jump to: