The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 4 - Live Nomination

Go down 
+5
Delin
Sergio
Kiki/Lolo
Carmen
Val
9 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Week 4 - Live Nomination Empty
PostSubject: Week 4 - Live Nomination   Week 4 - Live Nomination Clock10Wed Apr 03, 2019 4:58 pm

Val appears on the TV Monitor and greets the HouseGuests. "Hello, HouesGuests. I hope this crazy week has been treating you HORRIBLY. We live for the drama," She laughs evilly. "For this week, you will be voting to NOMINATE. Carmen, as House Ambassador, you will directly nominate someone for eviction and are immune from eviction this week. Donovan, for winning the Killer Nomination at the auction, you will ALSO directly nominate someone for eviction, however you are NOT immune to being nominated by the HA or the rest of the house.

Just for clarification, you cannot vote to nominate Carmen or Garfield, who was nominated via competition earlier this week.

Carmen, please state who you are nominating and why. After she has done so, Donovan please do the same.

After they have chosen their nominees, one by one, all of you except the Carmen and Donovan will head to the Diary Room and say who you want to NOMINATE (vote out). The contestant with the most votes will be the 4th nominee. In the case of a tie, Carmen as the House Ambassador will break it."

Hey guys! So this voting ceremony is open until 5PM EST.

When voting to nominate, send me your TOP 3 CHOICES (in order) in your CONFESSIONAL ON DISCORD please. Do not vote in your Diary Room here in the forum. Thanks and if you have any questions feel free to ask!
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Nomination   Week 4 - Live Nomination Clock10Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:00 pm

Carmen blows air out of her mouth and stands up to face her houseguests. Her stomach is wrenching with nervousness, but also she was also exhilarated to be making a bold move like immediately nominating someone. However, the crazy thing was, she had no idea what to do.

"This is a really tough decision. I love and respect each and every one of you as people and players in this game, so it's tough. Right now, I have to do what's best for my game, while keeping in mind everything going on, so Sergio," she turns to him, "I'm really sorry, but we have virtually no relationship, so I hope you understand."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Nomination   Week 4 - Live Nomination Clock10Wed Apr 03, 2019 10:23 pm

Donovan is about to walk up but then stops and look back I'm not nominated?? Good but Sergio is an ally... damn this still stinks he then walks to the front of the living room and folds his hands together

"This is a tough decision cause I too, love you all. That said...the person I nominate is Xavier, I'm so sorry. You're a nice guy but you are a vet who made it far and you were aligned with Martin which scares me. I'm sorry dude, I hope you understand."
Back to top Go down
Sergio

Sergio

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Nomination   Week 4 - Live Nomination Clock10Thu Apr 04, 2019 2:45 am

Week 4 - Live Nomination 200w
Sergio was surprised to hear Carmen nominate him and her reasoning being ...that? Just because they haven't had the chance to talk as much? How painfully boring.
"Alrighty then." He smiles awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Nomination   Week 4 - Live Nomination Clock10Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:35 pm

Once everybody has voted, Val returns to the screen. “Alright HouseGuests the votes are in... GARFIELD, SERGIO and XAVIER have been nominated. But who will be joining them?” She chuckles.

“Well, instead of just TELLING you, how about I SHOW you instead? Carmen and Donovan had to make theirs in public so it’s only fair the rest of you get exposed as well,” she grins.

The camera begins rolling and the votes begin to appear.

Aayliah voted for... PAULA.

Andre votes for... DELIN.

Aurora votes for... ANDRE.

Clayton votes for... PAULA.

Delin votes for... ANDRE.

Garfield votes for... CLAYTON.

Gobi votes for... AURORA.

Ivy votes for... DELIN.

Paula votes for... PEACHES.

Peaches votes for... PAULA.

Sergio votes for... DELIN.

Wanda votes for... PEACHES.

Xavier votes for... ANDRE.

The contestants gasp. “So it looks like we have a three way tie between ANDRE, DELIN and PAULA! Carmen, as the House Ambassador, it is your duty to cast the tie-breaking vote. Please make your decision now.”
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Nomination   Week 4 - Live Nomination Clock10Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:45 pm

Carmen, who was sitting innocently on the couch, bends her torso down and snaps back up with a surprised and anxious smile. "Holyy craapp." she sang quietly as she stood up. She adjusted her pants, and faced her houseguests.

Paula, Delin, or Andre? This decision was...in her own words...wild.

"Alrighty then! Thank you so much Val for blessing me with yet another decision to make, but I have to think of what's gonna cause more damage to my game, so my vote is for Delin." She claps her hands together and points them at him.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Nomination   Week 4 - Live Nomination Clock10Thu Apr 04, 2019 5:50 pm

”Thank you Carmen... so the final nominees are GARFIELD, SERGIO, XAVIER and DELIN. I’ll be back to explain more later HouseGuests. For now, goodnight.”
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Nomination   Week 4 - Live Nomination Clock10Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:03 pm

Delin is automaticaly put in a state of shock. He feels betrayed by some of these houseguests, not even based on the fact that he had 3 votes against him to be nominated, but how others voted as well.

“Okay, thank you Val.” He smiles widely. ”Can’t believe I’m on the block against some nice people I know very well... and Xavier... this is overwhelming to say the least.” he thought to himself.
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Nomination   Week 4 - Live Nomination Clock10Thu Apr 04, 2019 6:31 pm

Andre was pleased to see his home girl come through and not betray him like THAT! A huge grin appeared on his face.
Week 4 - Live Nomination 200
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Nomination   Week 4 - Live Nomination Clock10Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:00 am

Clayton wasn’t going to cover it up, his feelings were hurt. “Damn Garfield, I thought we were pals partner”
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Nomination   Week 4 - Live Nomination Clock10Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:00 am

He leans over and whispers "I'm so sorry I panicked but it's nothing personal plus I knew you weren't gonna be picked besides my idiot self." He did a sad face and puts his hand on Clayton's shoulder.

"Sorry bud again."
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Nomination   Week 4 - Live Nomination Clock10Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:12 am

Garfield seemed heartfelt with his apology and Clayton was in no position to cause drama and make enemies. “Aw shucks it’s alright partner, water under the bridge.” He gave him a bro hug.
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Nomination   Week 4 - Live Nomination Clock10Fri Apr 05, 2019 11:35 am

He smiles real big and return the hug "Gingers till the end."
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Nomination   Week 4 - Live Nomination Clock10Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:31 pm

After she voted, Ivy quietly sat on her chair and waited for the results... but she was so shocked when Val exposed who voted for who.

Week 4 - Live Nomination Tumblr_inline_o4m1g7p4MP1sgt6er_500

Luckily, no one voted for her, but her boys Xavier and Sergio were both on the block and in danger of going home. She quickly glanced over in Delin's direction, seeing as how he now knew that he voted for her. "Sorry, honey," she shrugs. "Nothing personal."
Back to top Go down
Delin

Delin

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Nomination   Week 4 - Live Nomination Clock10Fri Apr 05, 2019 3:19 pm

He smiles at Ivy. “Listen, I understand, don’t have to get all apologetic over it! Haha!”

He was still very much nervous, he can’t let that show, though.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 4 - Live Nomination   Week 4 - Live Nomination Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 4 - Live Nomination
Page 1 of 1