The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Release all that negative energy

Go down 
+2
Cam
Garfield
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Garfield

Garfield

Release all that negative energy Empty
PostSubject: Release all that negative energy   Release all that negative energy Clock10Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:36 pm

He didn't want to feel stressed out or that would spread the bad aura to the others. So he gathered his yoga mat, a few water bottles, a towel and a spray bottle then walked out in the gym area. He does a few stretches and sits on his mat.
Alright Garfield time to let out what's in your mind and relax all them muscles.

Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Release all that negative energy   Release all that negative energy Clock10Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:48 pm

Ivy stepped out into the backyard for her daily workout and noticed that Garfield was alone by the gym doing yoga. She quietly walked over to the treadmill closest to him and set down her stuff.

"Hey Garfield," she whispered. "Hope I'm not interrupting, I just wanted to start my workout for the day." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Release all that negative energy   Release all that negative energy Clock10Fri Apr 05, 2019 1:51 pm

Donovan is in the kitchen but then looks out the window and sees Gar doing yoga? He walks out "OH wow, it's like week one all over again just with Ivy!" He then grabs a mat and joins
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Release all that negative energy   Release all that negative energy Clock10Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:01 pm

He lets out a light yelp when he heara Ivy. Did she just hear my scream...she probably thinks I'm stressing out too much. He giggles and waves at her "Ahah yea go right on ahead, daily exercise is great!"

"Buddy!!!! What's up it's been a while?! Come join us both."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Release all that negative energy   Release all that negative energy Clock10Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:01 pm

"I know how to pose a corpse!"

The girl lay down on the floor and sighed.

"Hey, guys. "
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Release all that negative energy   Release all that negative energy Clock10Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:05 pm

"Ahahah aw Aurora you're so cute but hi!" He waves at her.
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Release all that negative energy   Release all that negative energy Clock10Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:15 pm

Ivy begins walking on the treadmill next to them. "Hey Aurora! Lying down is my favorite position too," she chuckles and then squints her eyes at Donovan. "Donovan." She then chuckles.

"How is everyone holding up after that wild nomination ceremony? That was the craziest thing I've ever seen on this show, I think!"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Release all that negative energy   Release all that negative energy Clock10Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:25 pm

"Honestly...I am not stressing out hard as much as I usually suppose to but I am more sad about the 3 dudes up with me."

He rubs his stomach "plus I think I have lost a few pounds due to this slop diet."
Back to top Go down
Cam

Cam

PostSubject: Re: Release all that negative energy   Release all that negative energy Clock10Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:33 pm

She nods. "Yeah, it must be hard if you feel close to them... but that's the game. When I got evicted in MH1, I was up against Angelica. I felt bad about it until I found out she was setting up my eviction for a while behind my back." She smiles. "But don't worry too much about your opponents. You have to have the mind set of 'as long as I'm safe' because this game requires you to be selfish..." She trails off.

"But losing weight is good right?" She smiles again. "Well, as long as that's what you were going for."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Release all that negative energy   Release all that negative energy Clock10Fri Apr 05, 2019 2:54 pm

"I've been keeping a low profile this week. This is a terrible idea with four nominations, where three guys are my friends. I am very worried" the girl sighs and looks at GARF.

"I hope you'll be okay"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Release all that negative energy   Release all that negative energy Clock10Fri Apr 05, 2019 5:25 pm

He taps his chin "You're right miss Ivy like I've been watching this show for all the seasons and it is every man for themselves...especially when the cast starts shrinking."
He smiles at Aurora "I am fine just been tensed lately ahah."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Release all that negative energy   Release all that negative energy Clock10Fri Apr 05, 2019 6:50 pm

"Yeah last week was hard since I had everyone talking to me about safety"

He then looks over at Ivy "were you born in the Red Sea? Cause you sure are salty!" He then laughs at his own joke "I hate nominations, why two of my friends!?"

He then sees Aurora and waves "BIG mood girl"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Release all that negative energy   Release all that negative energy Clock10Fri Apr 05, 2019 7:54 pm

He pats his stomach "I mean I do want to get back in shape again..." he sighs "wish I should've brought that old photo of me but oh well." He chuckles at Don's joke.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Release all that negative energy   Release all that negative energy Clock10Fri Apr 05, 2019 9:09 pm

Peaches enters the backyard wearing gym clothes. "Hey guys, crazy week right?!"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Release all that negative energy   Release all that negative energy Clock10Fri Apr 05, 2019 10:04 pm

"Ooh belive me Peaches it is a long week" he lays on his stomach and stretches his back "ahh feels good."
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

PostSubject: Re: Release all that negative energy   Release all that negative energy Clock10Sat Apr 06, 2019 1:57 pm

Clayton walked outside and took a deep breath of the fresh air. He intended to go use the weights but he saw everyone doing funky poses on little mats. "Oooo y'all are doin' that yogi bear/yoda stuff! I'm down to learn!"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Release all that negative energy   Release all that negative energy Clock10Sat Apr 06, 2019 3:31 pm

Garf pops his back "ahh that feels excellent." He stands and does the flamingo but giggles at Clayton's yoga titles "Oh I think I should make up those poses hmm." He scrunches his body and uses his water bottle "Stretch our bodies, we must but fail, we cannot."
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Release all that negative energy   Release all that negative energy Clock10Mon Apr 08, 2019 1:39 am

Donovan laughs "Dude, I'm just a walking failure" he then shakes his head and takes a deep breath while doing the pose "Focus Van"
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Release all that negative energy   Release all that negative energy Clock10

Back to top Go down

Release all that negative energy
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 6 :: The House :: First Floor :: Outdoor Area :: Outdoor Gym-
Jump to: