The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 5 - POP Ceremony

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Andre

Andre

Week 5 - POP Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Week 5 - POP Ceremony   Week 5 - POP Ceremony Clock10Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:02 pm

Andre calls everyone to the living room and waits for everyone to sit down. ''Houseguests, this is the Power Of Protection ceremony, as the POP holder, it is my duty to choose whether I save one of the two nominees, or discard it.''

He looks at both Carmen and Aurora. Then he quickly nods at Sergio, his Co-HA. ''I have chosen to...

use the Power Of Protection on Carmen. She saved me from the block last week, and this week I'm returning the favor.'' He puts the necklace around her neck. ''Because I have saved one of the nominees and because I placed higher in the POP Comp, I have to name a replacement nominee.''

He looks over at at everyone sitting in front of him. His eyes look to Paula, then to Aaliyah, and then finally to Xavier. "My replacement nominee is... Xavier. I don't have any issues with you, or Aurora, but you both voted against me last week so I need to protect myself. If you gonna take a shot at the KING, you better not miss. And y'all missed. So now you'll pay for it."

Week 5 - POP Ceremony Giphy

"This meeting is adjourned."
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - POP Ceremony   Week 5 - POP Ceremony Clock10Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:05 pm

Paula gasp. Again, the whole block is composed of people she doesn't want to go.

However, it's clear for her who she will vote for, she just pats Aurora in the back. "Relax, sister."
Back to top Go down
J.C.

J.C.

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - POP Ceremony   Week 5 - POP Ceremony Clock10Fri Apr 12, 2019 5:11 pm

Xavier frowns a bit and crosses his arms as he hears the nomination.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 5 - POP Ceremony   Week 5 - POP Ceremony Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 5 - POP Ceremony
Page 1 of 1