The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

HA Princess

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Paula

Paula

HA Princess Empty
PostSubject: HA Princess   HA Princess Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:44 pm

Paula jumps into the bed, relieved to know she'll spend time in this luxurious room, that, technically, should be her room permanently. She looks at Wanda, who came with her, and smile.

"Guess we'll queens. Not complaining."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

HA Princess Empty
PostSubject: Re: HA Princess   HA Princess Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:57 pm

She laughs, throwing some of her crap against the nearest wall. "You're already a queen--just have that ENERGY!!! Glad we're doing this together though--people constantly coming to talk strategy makes my head spin."
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

HA Princess Empty
PostSubject: Re: HA Princess   HA Princess Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 5:59 pm

"We're sis, and sisters stick together." She says out of nowhere, calmly organizing the stuff Wanda just threw in a neat way. "If you ever need to talk about game with anyone, call me. We do this together."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

HA Princess Empty
PostSubject: Re: HA Princess   HA Princess Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:00 pm

She blinked, "I mean. You're the only person I'm interested in working with now that FATHER DELIN's gone. I told you I'd try to help you win so that still stands--just in it for my BESTIE."
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

HA Princess Empty
PostSubject: Re: HA Princess   HA Princess Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:03 pm

"Well, now we have better things to focus..." She quickly change subject, picking up one of her bags and opening the zipper to reveal a collection of dresses. "The thing we need to talk now is: our look at the next eviction night!"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

HA Princess Empty
PostSubject: Re: HA Princess   HA Princess Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:12 pm

Oh YES. MAKEOVER TIME. This was what Wanda had waited her WHOLE LIFE FOR!! She didn't have slumber parties or makeovers with the GALS as a kid... because she'd uh... been a little boy... But NOW WAS HER CHANCE!!! She grinned and hovered over Paula, trying to get a good look at all her gorgeous clothes. "YES EXACTLY!!! Teach me your ways, o'Fashionable One!"
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

HA Princess Empty
PostSubject: Re: HA Princess   HA Princess Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:31 pm

"Oh, I think none of these will fit you well." She says, but quickly corrects herself. "Not talking about your body type. I don't think they fit your style and they aren't to wear, they're to scrap."

Paula takes a step back to have a big look at Wanda's clothes and style overall, quickly making conclusions. "You have such an unique style, it reminds me of a very steampunk play I did when I was as young as seventeen. We can use some of these trash dresses and do something so brilliant for you! Oh lord, and I don't even have to do your makeup because you do it so well yourself!" She says, truly excited about Wanda's style, even if it wasn't something she'd wear herself.
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

HA Princess Empty
PostSubject: Re: HA Princess   HA Princess Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:39 pm

She was... Unique? And vaguely fashionable? Wanda was stunned, but obviously not into silence. "SCRAP god I love scrap. I am ready to rip into ANYTHING you put in my hands let's MAKE THE MOST FABULOUS OUTFITS EVER. You're even familiar with my BRAND!" she exclaimed, referring to Steampunk fashion.

HA Princess Giphy

"Should we match at all? Or just go all in on the crazy."
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

HA Princess Empty
PostSubject: Re: HA Princess   HA Princess Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:46 pm

"Match? Is that even possible?" Paula goes deep into thought, mumbling words as she puts her fingers on her chin. "Steampunk... Gold... Gold and Steampunk! That'd be so luxurious, people would RIP OFF their own clothes in envy!"

"Geez, you could even make us clothes that move on their own... or even better! Just think of all the possibilities! Our duality is simply the most spectacular thing to happen in this show!" She instantly smirks as she realizes how good Wanda may actually be for her. "Oh god, when we leave this house, you MUST come with me. You see, when I'm invited to be the starring actress on my breakout movie, you could literally do all the special effects. Think of the public when they realize we dumped CGI and video editing in favor of actual, literal robots and shooting laser thingies!"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

HA Princess Empty
PostSubject: Re: HA Princess   HA Princess Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:56 pm

She took Paula's hand, still absolutely beaming. "Paula. It would be. My actual honor. You will LITERALLY SPARKLE AND SHINE with the combined BRILLIANCE of every star in the sky. Also shoot lazers. And potentially fly--I'm not sure if the world is ready for that though."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

HA Princess Empty
PostSubject: Re: HA Princess   HA Princess Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:14 pm

"I have no words to describe your incredible victory, girls!"

Aurora laughed softly and appeared in the doorway. Sadness was on her face, but she was really glad that Paula is on this week for sure will be safe. She was more worried about Sam coming back. Not in a bad way. Maybe the blonde just wanted to see Xavier or Delin in the house again.

"It was amazing. I mean, karma keeps the balance. Last week, men had all the power, and now you've won. Small revolution"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

HA Princess Empty
PostSubject: Re: HA Princess   HA Princess Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:34 am

Wanda nodded, "The house needs more of my POWERFUL LESBIAN ENERGY. It's only fitting we won this week." She stopped for a second, looking from Aurora to Paula. They were... still friends, right? Wanda had been so out of it lately that she wasn't sure. But, she liked Aurora well enough so she scooped the smaller girl into a tight bear hug anyway. "Do you feel the POWER of SAFETY??"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

HA Princess Empty
PostSubject: Re: HA Princess   HA Princess Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 11:38 am

Aurora smiled and hugged Wanda, and then invited Paula to hug all together. Then she fell to the large bed and took the pose of stars.

"I don't feel safe from the moment Val announced the results of the vote one week earlier. Then me, Delin and Xavier voted against Andre, and now they're both gone! It threw me off balance so much that I literally feel like I'm being hunted. Losing Delin and Xavier was a big blow. There are fewer and fewer people who can be trusted"
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

HA Princess Empty
PostSubject: Re: HA Princess   HA Princess Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 12:40 pm

"Don't think about this, princess." She puts her hand in Aurora's shoulder, sitting along with her on the bed. "It's no time for this, you're safe this week and that's all that's matter. So, please, chill your head for a while, you don't deserve all this pressure."

"And help us think of our outfits for the live eviction. It's a girls' night."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

HA Princess Empty
PostSubject: Re: HA Princess   HA Princess Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:00 pm

"Hmm..."

The girl was silent for a few seconds and thought.

"We lost several allies one by one. So it's time for revenge. I heard the color of revenge is scarlet. So the outfits should definitely be scarlet. It will be...symbolic, I think?"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

HA Princess Empty
PostSubject: Re: HA Princess   HA Princess Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:08 pm

“Well I cant wear red,” she tugged at a tuft of pink hair. “I’ll look like a valentine. Not very SCARY OR ELEGANT.”
Back to top Go down
Paula

Paula

HA Princess Empty
PostSubject: Re: HA Princess   HA Princess Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:50 pm

"Painting ourselves in the color of rage is something we shouldn't be doing, Rory." Paula rises up from the bed and strikes a very fierce pose with her closed fist in the air and her other hand in her shoulder. "We must thrive not for rage, but for the honor of our fallen friends and family. That's pretty much what I said on my first play." She goes back to her normal standing pose.

"But, anyway, we aren't even angry at it, we're just pissed at most. So let's just focus on being pretty for ourselves."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

HA Princess Empty
PostSubject: Re: HA Princess   HA Princess Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:50 pm

"Okay, I'm just still angry. Don't pay attention, I'll soon stop thinking about it." Aurora sighs and covers her eyes.

"Then you just need to look the way we want. I feel terrible when I realize that the game has affected my thoughts. You're right, girls, you need to let it go and take care of yourself."
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

HA Princess Empty
PostSubject: Re: HA Princess   HA Princess Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 2:52 pm

"Just focus on the GLAMOUR!" Wanda turned, dug through her bags, and pulled out a set of wires and small bulbs. "Glamour and pyrotechnics, that is. If one of us doesn't have some kind of ELABORATE LIGHT UP COSTUME I'll feel like a FAILURE."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

HA Princess Empty
PostSubject: Re: HA Princess   HA Princess Clock10

Back to top Go down

HA Princess
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 6 :: The House :: Third Floor :: House Ambassador Suite-
Jump to: