The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

ROBOT WARS.

Go down 
5 posters
AuthorMessage
Wanda

Wanda

ROBOT WARS. Empty
PostSubject: ROBOT WARS.   ROBOT WARS. Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:31 pm

Thus far, Wanda had been HORRIBLY anti-social in the house. Sure, she'd break out of her shell for a few hours every once in a blue moon, but it WASN'T ENOUGH!! She liked being a party girl. Jumping in unexpectedly. She liked excitement. This environment just wasn't putting her in the mood to be her usual self. Winning HA this week meant more people would be flocking to her, but unfortunately it also meant lots of one-on-one stress that was REALLY harshing her mellow.

Wanda slumped into a pool chair, pulling her oh-so-stylish goggles on to shield her eyes from the (possibly artificial) sun. Why wasn't she getting any ideas? She had no clue how to socialize right now. Even jumping in to existing parties wasn't doing it for her. Losing FATHER DELIN also made her pretty upset... Jeeze. Now all she had left was Paula, so she had to cling to that girl like mold on cheese.

What did kids at parties do? Uh... Video games. And in Wanda's childhood home, reading Bible passages to prove they weren't Satanists (or worse: PROTESTANTS). D... ance? Food? Wanda could do a whole one of those things.

The only solution, Wanda thought, was to do something really stupid. So she stood up, took in a deep breath, and screamed as loud as she could.

"ROBOT WARS!!!!!!!!!!!"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

ROBOT WARS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROBOT WARS.   ROBOT WARS. Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 6:56 pm

Garfield walks outside to get a gppd stretch and a quick swim until he saw Wanda outside.
I wonder what she's up to now?
"R...robot wars...??" He beams and slides onto a chair near her "Did you say...robot?!"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

ROBOT WARS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROBOT WARS.   ROBOT WARS. Clock10Tue Apr 16, 2019 7:16 pm

"YES MY CHILD." Wanda dashed over to the grill and pushed a rather large box out from behind it. Where had she gotten that box? What was in it? Why in gods name did Wanda have it there, ready to pull out, when she'd just been pondering what to do with her day? Who knows! It's Wanda. There is no rhyme or reason to what she does.

Wanda knelt down beside it and lovingly stroked the folded flaps of the box. "I've been slowly working on my babies these past several weeks and I think it's time... that they BATTLE!!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

ROBOT WARS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROBOT WARS.   ROBOT WARS. Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 1:52 am

Donovan comes running out and does a flip with a sloppy landing "Ooooo I am so down for a war. I'm a big fan of the robits"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

ROBOT WARS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROBOT WARS.   ROBOT WARS. Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 9:29 am

She hopped up and pointed in his general direction (honestly her goggles were more for show and it was hard to see through them) with way too much authority. "GOOD. Good my son. Let us... Battle the Bots."

Wanda kicked over her box, flaps flopping open, and out onto the lawn tumbled several small, very deformed robots. Most of them had forks for hands, some were sparking, and one... Had hair? Why? Who knows!
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

ROBOT WARS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROBOT WARS.   ROBOT WARS. Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:47 pm

"Ooo I want that one with the hair!! It's calling me"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

ROBOT WARS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROBOT WARS.   ROBOT WARS. Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:24 pm

Aaliyah walks out and sets her water bottle on the grass and sits down on a chair. "Hey guys, whatcha doing"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

ROBOT WARS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROBOT WARS.   ROBOT WARS. Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:02 am

She threw the hairy bot his way--it was outfitted with three wheels and wielded a fork with the tines bent at several FEROCIOUS ANGLES!!! "TAKE IT. Stroke it. Smell it. Taste it. Become ONE with the BOT!!"

"HELLO AALIYAH." Wanda grinned, motioning towards her uh. Creations. "Today, we BATTLE MY BABIES. I've been harvesting parts for WEEKS and I'm READY TO TEST MY CHILDREN!"
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

ROBOT WARS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROBOT WARS.   ROBOT WARS. Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:05 am

Donovan jumps in joy "Yaaaaayyyy. Let's get this party going"
Back to top Go down
Wanda

Wanda

ROBOT WARS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROBOT WARS.   ROBOT WARS. Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 1:09 am

Wanda laid out several other robots--some were sparking, others looked suspiciously like Roombas, and one was just a very large and menacing teddy bear. With a bright grin, she motioned to all of her children. "WHO WANTS SOME? They're trained and designed and BRED TO KILL. As long as we put them in an enclosed space-say... INSIDE OF A POOL DOUGHNUT???? They'll find each other."
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

ROBOT WARS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROBOT WARS.   ROBOT WARS. Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 3:17 am

His eyes gleams when she pointed at the teddy bear "I want that one....it's so CUTE!!"
ROBOT WARS. Tenor
He was waiting since day one for Wanda to do something robot related.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

ROBOT WARS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROBOT WARS.   ROBOT WARS. Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 4:09 am

Donovan grins "Oh y'all are going DOWN. Your bots are gonna sink."
Back to top Go down
Clayton

Clayton

ROBOT WARS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROBOT WARS.   ROBOT WARS. Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:12 pm

“Howdy y’all what’s all this stuff I hear about robots?” Clayton needed to step up his social game and make some new allies, maybe this would be help.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

ROBOT WARS. Empty
PostSubject: Re: ROBOT WARS.   ROBOT WARS. Clock10

Back to top Go down

ROBOT WARS.
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 6 :: The House :: First Floor :: Outdoor Area :: Pool/Hot Tub Area-
Jump to: