The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 6 DR Sessions

Go down 
AuthorMessage
Carmen

Carmen

Week 6 DR Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Week 6 DR Sessions   Week 6 DR Sessions Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 4:43 pm

Carmen was PRESSED. "So of course Wanda wins HA. What are the odds, right? So I'm not gonna be SHOCKED if I'm on the block AGAIN, but it's still gonna suck. But you know what, I am ready for anything at this point. I just know thatI have got to win this PoP even if I'm not nominated. I have to make sure that my unnamed alliance stays in tact after this week."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

Week 6 DR Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 6 DR Sessions   Week 6 DR Sessions Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 5:43 pm

"Am I a psychic of what? Peaches and I are nominated by Wanda and she's talking all this BS about my 'honesty' and that I'm 'tacky'," she said in this high-pitched annoyed voice, imitating Wanda. "But flirting is a 2 way street. She shouldn't expect me to make all the moves on her, like sit down Wanda. Be humble. Stop being salty and go for actual threats instead of one-sided vendettas. Fake-ass woman. She is a fake!" clap "ass!" clap "woman!" clap.
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

Week 6 DR Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 6 DR Sessions   Week 6 DR Sessions Clock10Wed Apr 17, 2019 10:12 pm

"And suddenly out of the blue: Sergio, who has been invisible to the human eye the whole time we've been here, says that snappy remark about how I'm desperate. And when I respond, I go too far? And then all of the sudden he goes from being invisible to this insidious abusive father that's like 'How Dare You Rahhh'" she deepens her voice, "And I'm like: bro if you're gonna say some slick sh*t about me, you better be ready to handle some slick sh*t back. Your words and actions aren't going to go unnoticed."

"He was like:" she pretends to be crying and dramatic, "'I cAn'T bELiEvE yOu WoULd SaY tHaT cArMen!! UgHH!' Like bro, you did the same thing to me calm down. And then he's talking down to me and calling me 'dEnSe' and then-" she starts busting out laughing. "I- I- I Cant!!!" she tries to hold her laughter in, but it's tough. "Then he's like 'cArMeN, YoU hAvEn'T sEeN mY fULL pOwEr Yet!!" She pauses. She then proceeds to fall off her chair in laughter!! "This man! He's a joke. He is a 40 year old man, and he's still trying to pull off sentences like THAT! Sergio, sweetie, it's cute. And hey, if I go home this week, I hope I can take him down with me." She gets up. "That is all."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

Week 6 DR Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 6 DR Sessions   Week 6 DR Sessions Clock10Thu Apr 18, 2019 10:49 pm

Carmen walked into the DR after her house meeting. "So I called the house meeting and all went well! My main goal was for Sergio to forgive me, because that's the only thing I cared about. I don't want a relationship, though small it may be, to die for a stupid reason. And he forgave me, and that's all that matters to me. I explained my piece and that is that on that. If they wanna think I'm a bully, I will let them, because I know that I'm not."

"Now Donovan...I don't wanna get into that. I don't expect him to use the PoP on me because, well, who would? After I mercilessly attacked Sergio? No one would dare!" she said sarcastically, rolling her eyes. "So unless there is just one more crazy game changing twist where I end up safe, I'm screwed. I think whether or not I said anything at the nomination ceremony, I was the main target anyway, which is so flattering!! I have everyone in here pressed!!" She giggled, and flipped her hair.

"The only part of it is is that no one really cares about how I feel about everything. No one cares if what Sergio said offended me or triggered something within me. But that's how it is when you're the 'villain' of the house. No one cares for your side of the story, no one cares if you're hurting inside, no one cares that you wanna set things right. The villain, or the bully, if we're talking about how Donovan refers to me, is going to stay the bully until someone else messes up, and then the cult will be led to attack them. Once a villain, always a villain, right?But I apologized for my poor people treatment, and if I am going to be treated like this then that is on them."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

Week 6 DR Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 6 DR Sessions   Week 6 DR Sessions Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 2:41 pm

"Do you see the light? It's such a weird shade of red! Oh I know! It's the negative light I had been painted in!! Love that! I feel like everyone thinks I'm some terrible person, but oh well! Since my villainous ways have made everyone hate me, I will officially take on the role of the social pariah.

"Everyone has been avoiding me in the house, because anyone seen talking to me will be excommunicated from the Catholic Church that is The Mad House. So let me give you the run down from an outsider point of view: Our ever-so-loving pope, Donovan, acts as if he is doing justice in the world by pointing out the evil, aka me. His cardinals, Sergio and Wanda, are glued to his side and follow his every command.

"Then we have our priests, which are like, Garfield, Ivy, Sam, Gobi, Clayton, Aaliyah, and Peaches. Those 7 are kind of safe for now, but once there's no more elbow rooms, they'll be called heretics too and sent to the guillotine.

"And so then you have the paupers of the church that have to pay indulgences: Paula, Aurora, Andre, and Gobi. These guys don't have a lot going for them right now, and don't have the connections to get them into the sweet spot. Their indulgences are just being nice and worshipping the pope.

"But little do they know that their Donny boy is actually possessed by a demon and is trying to lure everyone in with his dashing good looks and his sense of righteousness, but not I. I am the wicked witch that lives on the mountain that doesn't give into his BS. Maybe I'm messing up the analogy here, but y'all get the point.

"Did I mess up? Yes. Am I this wretched and terrible person? No. I think Donovan needed a target to appear so that he could use that to gain allies and trust, and more people to join his church. And props to him because it's working for him. But I ain't drinking the Kool-Aid man. Nope. No-sir-ee! I just wish people would wake up and realize that the Pope selling indulgences isn't helping their cause and they got to join a different church." Carmen smiled. "A schism needs to happen."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

Week 6 DR Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 6 DR Sessions   Week 6 DR Sessions Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2019 9:58 am

"These people are not thinking straight! Like, listen, I have made so many waves in the house, that you can get rid of me at any time you want! And all of my allies have left me and rejected me so I am a free agent and a free number for anyone! They have to think with their head, not their heart, because they could use me to take out a real threat, or anyone of their targets! I know that if i stay this week, it's gonna be a miracle."

"I think it makes sense for Andre and Gobi to keep me. I've been very loyal to Andre from the beginning of the game, and I feel like Peaches goes an makes her rounds with people, so it's hard to trust her allegiance to him. Gobi, on the other hand, if he's worried about Garfield, should get rid of Peaches before the jury. Because if Peaches is on that jury and Garfield is in the Final 2, he has her vote. Also, what's gonna happen if Garfield has to choose between Peaches and Gobi at some point? And Gobi, from the looks of it, doesn't have a lot of allies right now. And yeah I get that I'm the villain and I need to be stopped, but keeping me around is keeping around someone that will have his back 100%. Periodt."

"I feel like this week has been tumultuous and eye opening. I literally never pop off, and I feel like Wanda trying to 'expose' me or whatever made me do that. But that's an issue I could've taken up with her, not Sergio. And I feel bad about that. I just wish that people would move on right now, because everyone has made a mean comment about someone in this game, but I'm the only one who said it out loud, so I get to be crucified. What are we? Kindergarten teachers? Mean stuff is said everyday so I feel like some maturing needs to be done on both ends."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

Week 6 DR Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 6 DR Sessions   Week 6 DR Sessions Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2019 2:05 pm

"I'm gonna miss this place. I did everything I could this week considering the circumstances and that's what matters. I believe I made things right with Sergio, and I'm fine with that. I hope my ex-allies will do well, and seeing as they've both made nice with Rumplestiltskin, I think they'll be safe in the foreseeable future. Andre and Paula I'm scared for."

"Donovan? I wish him the best and I think he's playing the game well. Boy has everyone wrapped up in his sweatband! I just think he's kinda... fake I don't know, but whatever he's doing it's working for him. And Wanda? Now listen, the girl is not crazy. It's all fake. You see her in here bouncing off the walls, but at the nomination ceremony she was cool, calm, and collected. Where is the truth, sis? What was the reason?"

Week 6 DR Sessions Giphy

"But she's doing good too, and I don't blame her for wanting me out. I'm a bad bitch, and I can't help myself. But everything that's happened to me this week is my fault and I own that. But I'm ready for a game changer! I'm ready for Val to say, 'This is a fake eviction!!' But I had fun, I left my mark as the baddie on the pre-jury, and that is that on THAT."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Week 6 DR Sessions Empty
PostSubject: Re: Week 6 DR Sessions   Week 6 DR Sessions Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 6 DR Sessions
Page 1 of 1