The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

The Big Pre-20

Go down 
AuthorMessage
TiShaun

TiShaun

The Big Pre-20 Empty
PostSubject: The Big Pre-20   The Big Pre-20 Clock10Fri Jul 14, 2017 2:37 pm

Ti'Shaun, just waking up out of bed with her hair still tied in a messy bun, and wearing a oversized shirt from someone else made her way into the diary room, and sits on the arm of the chair.

"-so.. as you all may or may not know, my birthday is this weekend. Well, actually two days from now, but either way I won't be a teenager anymore!" She grins big.

"I just want someone in the house to throw me a big pool party in the backyard, and everyone in the house can just come out in the back and chill as a family, with no drama.. we can have drinks, food, spin the bottle, fun. Assuming that this is pre-eviction, if it is then Isaiah and Manda are welcome to come too!"

She yawns.

"Anyways.. it's just a thought. Hopefully it can happen, because Lord knows this house needs a savior, and I'm trying to get hella wasted. -but anyways.. I'm gonna go take a shower. Toodles!"

She stands up, and kisses the camera as she sashays out of the diary room.
Back to top Go down

The Big Pre-20
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 2 :: Roleplaying :: The House :: Diary Room :: Ti'Shaun-
Jump to: