The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Picking up the pieces

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Aurora

Aurora

Picking up the pieces Empty
PostSubject: Picking up the pieces   Picking up the pieces Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:53 pm

Aurora sits at a table on which lies a pile of ceramic shards. Girl with zeal anoints them with glue, trying to connect the pieces together.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Picking up the pieces   Picking up the pieces Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 5:56 pm

Aaliyah was about to head to her room to take a nap and then she saw Aurora doing something with glue at the table. She heads over to Aurora and said "What're you up to?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Picking up the pieces   Picking up the pieces Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:04 pm

"I try to glue my broken heart, which was destroyed by male cruelty, avarice and the desire to shed blood"
The girl sighed sadly.

"Andre broke my favorite Cup"
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Picking up the pieces   Picking up the pieces Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:14 pm

Garfield grabbed a cup to put water in it until he saw Aurora and Aaliyah "Ooh wow what happened there...? Andre did that?"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Picking up the pieces   Picking up the pieces Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:28 pm

Aaliyah rolls her eyes, "I am so over him. He things he is sooooo amazing but he is not. Try not to let him get to you dear, believe me, we all see how he truly is."

She sits down by Aurora and says "do you want me to help?"
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Picking up the pieces   Picking up the pieces Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 6:36 pm

"It's just terribly unfair. Okay, I understand why he put me in the nomination. And I'm not even mad that Xavier had to leave the house. We're all playing a game here. But a Cup?! What did my Cup do to him? She can't even vote against him! It is an innocent victim of this confrontation. Men are idiots! Not you, Garf. You would never do that, I'm sure.

Aurora sighs.

"I will be very happy to help!"

The girl moves the pieces to the center of the table.

"I spent 3 hours 38 minutes to collect them from the floor. I hope I didn't miss any of them."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Picking up the pieces   Picking up the pieces Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 7:57 pm

Aaliyah looks at the several pieces confused, not knowing where to start. She attatches the handle to a random piece and says..."well that's a start"

She puts her hand on Aurora's shoulder, "Don't know, we'll fix it."
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Picking up the pieces   Picking up the pieces Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:24 pm

"I would love to help out too if you don't mind? I love mending things."
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Picking up the pieces   Picking up the pieces Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 8:59 pm

"Sure!"

The girl gives Garfield a brush for glue.

"Well, the mug consists of three colors: white, blue and turquoise. If you first separate the pieces for this feature, we will be able to collect it faster!"

Aurora asks Aaliyah to collect the blue ones, and Garfield leaves the white ones.

"This week is so terrible. A lot of people said nasty things to each other, and someone became a MURDERER" the girl makes a heavy sigh "I'm Afraid to imagine what will happen in the nomination. Paula can send any one of us to her, so Sergio is lucky to win the power. I'm happy for him because it was his birthday."
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Picking up the pieces   Picking up the pieces Clock10Fri Apr 19, 2019 9:11 pm

Aaliyah collects the blue pieces and says, "I mean yeah, one of us will go up but as long as the two who don't go up evict Ivy, all 3 of us will be fine!"

She finds a blue piece under the table and grabs it.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Picking up the pieces   Picking up the pieces Clock10

Back to top Go down

Picking up the pieces
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
The Mad House :: Past Seasons :: Mad House 6 :: The House :: First Floor :: Kitchen/Dining Room-
Jump to: