The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Week 6 - POP Ceremony

Go down 
+2
Garfield
Sergio
6 posters
AuthorMessage
Sergio

Sergio

Week 6 - POP Ceremony Empty
PostSubject: Week 6 - POP Ceremony   Week 6 - POP Ceremony Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 12:36 pm

Sergio gathers everyone in the living room and awaits for them to take their seats.

"Dear Houseguests, before beginning the Power of Protection ceremony, in the most recent auction I won the Power to Swap two people from their teams. I decided to swap Donovan and Garfield. So Donovan is now on Team Sergio and Garfield is now on Team Andre.”

"As a POP holder and a nominee, I choose to use it on myself. Doy..." He puts the POP necklace around his thicc neck.

"Donovan, since we’re both now on Team Sergio, you can go ahead and decide what to do with your Power of Protection.”  
Back to top Go down
Garfield

Garfield

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - POP Ceremony   Week 6 - POP Ceremony Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:03 pm

Garfield throws a thumbs up at Sergio and fist bumped Donovan "See you on the other side bro." He turns to face his team and waves shly but immediately sits down.
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - POP Ceremony   Week 6 - POP Ceremony Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 1:24 pm

Carmen smiled and nodded her head. She already knew that there was no hope of her being saved by Donovan, but she was alright with that. Her hair was POPPIN' and she was looking HOT in her camp outfit for her punishment. Speaking of punishment...

A whistle sound blows throughout the house

Carmen popped up. "Sorry guys! Duty Calls!!" She jetted out to the backyard to do her obstacle course training.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - POP Ceremony   Week 6 - POP Ceremony Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:02 pm

Donovan nodded and stood up to the center of the room. He thought for a moment...

"I have decided... to use my Power of Protection on Ivy." He places the necklace around her neck. "Paula, because Sergio and I both used our POPs, you have to nominate a replacement. But because there are only two options for you to nominate, Aaliyah and Aurora will be the new nominees." He closes the POP case. "This POP Ceremony is adjourned... done... finito."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - POP Ceremony   Week 6 - POP Ceremony Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 3:08 pm

Carmen, who came back in after her boot camp work out, stopped dead in her tracks while she watched Aaliyah and Aurora sit down on the block. Ivy had the necklace, and Donovan closed the ceremony. Her best friends and her are now in danger of going home. “What the hell is this week!” She groaned as she went upstairs.

Sent from Topic'it App
Back to top Go down
Aurora

Aurora

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - POP Ceremony   Week 6 - POP Ceremony Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 4:01 pm

Aurora no longer believed in what was happening.
For the second week in a row she takes a place in the block.
She just looked at Donovan and didn't say a word. Apparently, her time here really has come to an end.
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - POP Ceremony   Week 6 - POP Ceremony Clock10Sat Apr 20, 2019 5:13 pm

Aaliyah sat down next to Aurora. She was sad and disappointed that one of them would be leaving. She looked at Aurora teary-eyed, "good luck Rory."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Week 6 - POP Ceremony   Week 6 - POP Ceremony Clock10

Back to top Go down

Week 6 - POP Ceremony
Page 1 of 1