The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Eviction Interview - Carmen & Aaliyah

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Val
Admin
Val

Eviction Interview - Carmen & Aaliyah Empty
PostSubject: Eviction Interview - Carmen & Aaliyah   Eviction Interview - Carmen & Aaliyah Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:17 pm

Val stands on the stage and smiles at that audience. "Everyone, please give a warm welcome to our final members of the pre-jury... Carmen and Aaliyah!" She gestures to the door as the girls walk out to join her.

Eviction Interview - Carmen & Aaliyah 8405aa4cf37b52724a239776e061822a547043d8r1-480-270_hq
Back to top Go down
https://the-mad-house.forumotion.com
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Carmen & Aaliyah   Eviction Interview - Carmen & Aaliyah Clock10Sun Apr 21, 2019 6:23 pm

Aaliyah sits down on the couch. She hadn't really realized she was out of the game until now. She sighed and tried to hold back tears since it was a Live Show. She got choked up while saying, "Hi Val. The superfan side of me was hoping we wouldn't meet this soon."

She looked down, ashamed of how early she'd left.
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Carmen & Aaliyah   Eviction Interview - Carmen & Aaliyah Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 1:29 pm

Eviction Interview - Carmen & Aaliyah Source

Carmen came out and waved to the audience. She set her bag down by the door. She heard Val say 'pre-jury' and those words stung, but she smiled anyway.
"Hey Val!!" She squealed as she ran out to hug her. She sat down on the couch next to Aaliyah.
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Carmen & Aaliyah   Eviction Interview - Carmen & Aaliyah Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:07 pm

"So, Carmen and Aaliyah, you two have just been eliminated... what are your first thoughts and reactions? How are you feeling? Sad? Hurt? Betrayed? Angry? Content? Spill the tea!"

Eviction Interview - Carmen & Aaliyah IzzW
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Carmen & Aaliyah   Eviction Interview - Carmen & Aaliyah Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 2:21 pm

Aaliyah sighed and let the emotions take over her. "I am pissed because...I know Donovan wanted me to stay but he should've just kept noms the same because Aurora would've voted to keep me."

She placed her head in her lap, "I didn't even make jury."
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Carmen & Aaliyah   Eviction Interview - Carmen & Aaliyah Clock10Mon Apr 22, 2019 3:45 pm

"I wish I was still in there, and yeah, I wish I made the jury, but I'm not super angry. I guess it's kind of my fault for the words I said at the nomination ceremony, but I feel like it got blown out of proportion too by others." She shrugged. "And I campaigned and tried to get people to make a move, but they think Peaches is better to have in the game moving forward."
Back to top Go down
Val
Admin
Val

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Carmen & Aaliyah   Eviction Interview - Carmen & Aaliyah Clock10Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:43 am

Val nodded at the two. "I bet it's hard to digest, Aaliyah. Being this close to making it to the jury phase of the game.. but then being evicted. I mean, I can't relate because I'm the hostess and making millions per episode." She pauses.

Eviction Interview - Carmen & Aaliyah Giphy

"But I can see where it hurts. If you had stayed in the game, who would you have targeted or worked with?"

"Well, Carmen the fans have been dying to know... what the hell was that?" She laughed. "It seemed like things were going well but then you got nominated and had a meltdown... was that a strategy? Was that emotions taking over?"
Back to top Go down
Aaliyah

Aaliyah

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Carmen & Aaliyah   Eviction Interview - Carmen & Aaliyah Clock10Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:24 pm

Aaliyah sighed knowing Carmen was right there but wanted to be truthful, "I would've gone after Andre. I never got along with him, he tried to be a dictator and I wasn't on board for that. Him breaking Aurora's cup was the last straw for me."

She leaned back in her chair.
Back to top Go down
Carmen

Carmen

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Carmen & Aaliyah   Eviction Interview - Carmen & Aaliyah Clock10Sat Apr 27, 2019 1:56 pm

Carmen sighed. "I wouldn't even call it a meltdown, honestly. Obviously I made a mistake, and then I couldn't save myself from that. In the moment, I felt like Wanda was trying to 'expose' me, and Sergio was hopping on the bandwagon, so I snapped back. But the thing was that I don't know Sergio's story, so what I thought was an off-hand clapback, was an actual insult. Do I regret what I said? Yes. Was I completely in the wrong? No. And after I said that, he was just as rude to me as I was to him." She shrugged. "But like we're good now! I wish him the best, and I hope that we can remain friends after the season."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Eviction Interview - Carmen & Aaliyah   Eviction Interview - Carmen & Aaliyah Clock10

Back to top Go down

Eviction Interview - Carmen & Aaliyah
Page 1 of 1