The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Making Cookies For A Good Boy (private rp Sam/Peaches)

Go down 
2 posters
AuthorMessage
Mark.

Mark.

Making Cookies For A Good Boy (private rp Sam/Peaches) Empty
PostSubject: Making Cookies For A Good Boy (private rp Sam/Peaches)   Making Cookies For A Good Boy (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10Tue Apr 23, 2019 11:56 pm

Sam fallowed peaches into the kitchen, excited to make some cookies for Garfield. She grabbed a recipe book full of all kinds of desserts. "What kind of cookies do you think we should make?" She flipped through the book looking at all the possibilities. 
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Making Cookies For A Good Boy (private rp Sam/Peaches)   Making Cookies For A Good Boy (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:28 pm

Peaches quickly gets to work, she takes out a slop bucket, brown sugar, and maple syrup. ''If you want you can make the Maple candy, just grab a sheet of parchment paper, spray it with coconut oil, and make any figures you like with the syrup, then, you put them inside the freezer.'' She smiles and turns back to the slop. She dumps a lot of slop into a bowl. She adds a lot of brown sugar and starts mixing it. ''This is fun!''

She then makes her way to the refrigerator and sneaks some almond milk into a cup. She quickly adds it to the mixture, covering the cup with her back so the camera wouldnt see. ''This might be the best slop recipe ever on the mad house.'' She giggles as she finishes mixing the dough.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Making Cookies For A Good Boy (private rp Sam/Peaches)   Making Cookies For A Good Boy (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:37 pm

Sam started thinking about what shapes she wanted to make. She thought of things he may like.... Vikings duh! She poured the syrup into little weapons. She made swords, hammers, and battle axes.

Once she finished she popped them into the freezer. "This is fun! I'm sure Garfield will really like this!" She closed the freezer door and stood next to Peaches, watching her make the dough. "Any particualar reason you wanted to make him cookies?" She knew it was his birthday a few days ago, but didn't think that was the reason.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Making Cookies For A Good Boy (private rp Sam/Peaches)   Making Cookies For A Good Boy (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:43 pm

Peaches blushes. ''Well...'' She tries to change topic. ''How are you doing in the house? Any uh... new bonds you're making?!'' She smiles, not noticing her eyelid's twitching.

She awkwardly walks towards the pre-heated oven and opens it. She turns back to the dough, taking small portions with the palm of her hand. ''This is usually the hardest part.'' She makes a little ball with the mixture and puts it on a pan with parchment paper. She presses her thumb against the center of the ball to make a small indentation. ''The maple candies will go in the middle.'' She puts on a baking glove and swiftly moves the pan inside the oven after moding a bunch of cookies.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Making Cookies For A Good Boy (private rp Sam/Peaches)   Making Cookies For A Good Boy (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:50 pm

Sam noticed she ignored her question. Maybe she shouldn't prod into her personal business... 

She blushed at the question. "Uh... no, not really." Great, now they were both dancing around topics. She rubbed her arm and focused on the cookies. "Oh, cool! I think they'll turn out really cute!" 
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Making Cookies For A Good Boy (private rp Sam/Peaches)   Making Cookies For A Good Boy (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:04 am

There was an awkward silence between Sam and Peaches while they clean what they won't use again in the kitchen. Finally, after a couple of minutes, the cookies are ready. Peaches quickly opened the oven and touched the pan, burning her hand. ''F*ck! I forgot the glove!'' She immediately fills a ball with water and dips her hand in.

''Okay, I admit, I'm nervous.'' She sighs. ''I like Garf, a lot, and apart from promising him a tasty treat because he couldn't eat the nutella pie, the cookies are also because I want him to have an easier time as a have not.''
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Making Cookies For A Good Boy (private rp Sam/Peaches)   Making Cookies For A Good Boy (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:11 am

Sam's eyes widened when she saw Peaches had burned her hand. "Oh my gosh! Hold on!" She grabbed some ice from the freezer and put it in the bowl she had her hand in. "Here, this will help numb it a bit."

She felt a little awkward knowing that Gobi was also interested in Garf, but decided it was best not to bring it up. "I think it's really sweet that you look out for him like that. I'm sure he appreciates it." She smiled at Peaches, heart warmed by her soft smooshy side. 
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Making Cookies For A Good Boy (private rp Sam/Peaches)   Making Cookies For A Good Boy (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:19 am

After a while, she puts on a glove and takes the pan full of cookies. ''I'm sure the candies are done already, it's syrup afterall. Freezes quickly.'' She takes the candies out of the freezer and smiles. ''Sam! These are so cute! He will love them so much! I know it.''

She starts putting a candy on each cookie, a viking helmet there, a sword over there, a boot here, etc. ''This is coming together really nicely.'' She translates the cookies from the pawn to a big plate. She turns around to show Sam. ''Thoughts?!''

Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Making Cookies For A Good Boy (private rp Sam/Peaches)   Making Cookies For A Good Boy (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:28 am

Sam's eyes beamed at the cookies! For cookies made of slop, they looked pretty darn good! "Wow, these look awesome! I can't believe you managed to make slop look.... edible!" She laughed.

Sam was suddenly reminded of how awkward she was acting at Sergio's party. She didn't know why she thought of it now of all times, but she did. "Uh, a little off topic but, sorry I was acting weird at the party earlier... I guess I've been feeling a little off." She laughed awkwardly.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Making Cookies For A Good Boy (private rp Sam/Peaches)   Making Cookies For A Good Boy (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:33 am

Peaches frowns. "I noticed. Why were you looking back at Gobi so much? Do you like him? I need to know girl!" She giggles. "And thanks, I love cooking."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Making Cookies For A Good Boy (private rp Sam/Peaches)   Making Cookies For A Good Boy (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:37 am

Sam's face went full tomato. She was never very good about opening up with her own feelings. She was about to deny it and move on, but remembered how Peaches opened up to her about her brother. Sam felt she could trust her with this secret... "I, uh-" She sighed "Am I really that easy to read?" She averted her eyes and fiddled with her shirt.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Making Cookies For A Good Boy (private rp Sam/Peaches)   Making Cookies For A Good Boy (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:45 am

Peaches nods. "Yes Sam... wait- you do know he's... I don't want to assume, but I think he's gay...?" She pats Sam's shoulder. "Please tell me i'm wrong."
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Making Cookies For A Good Boy (private rp Sam/Peaches)   Making Cookies For A Good Boy (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:51 am

Sam let out a sigh and looked down at the ground. "Yeah.... I know....." She looked back up at Peaches. "I mean I didn't know at first when I started having feelings, but I do now sooo yeaah. It sucks." She forced a smile. "But I still value him as a friend and I'm happy to have someone like him in my life. I guess I'm just prone to bad luck in the love department." She shrugged.
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Making Cookies For A Good Boy (private rp Sam/Peaches)   Making Cookies For A Good Boy (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:19 pm

Peaches felt bad for Sam. ''That has never happened to me, so I don't really know if I can give you any advice. But, if it helps, just know that you are actually beautiful inside and out, and there's a big pool of straight and bi men that will find you just as awesome as all of us do.'' She smiles. ''Do you think Garf might like me? I need an honest answer.'' She winks.
Back to top Go down
Mark.

Mark.

PostSubject: Re: Making Cookies For A Good Boy (private rp Sam/Peaches)   Making Cookies For A Good Boy (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10Thu Apr 25, 2019 6:45 pm

Sam felt comforted by Peaches words. She knew she would move on with her feelings, it was just going to take a while. She smiled and nodded. 

She froze at Peaches question, not sure how to answer. Garfield told her exactly how he felt about Peaches, but she didn't feel it was her place to be the one to answer that question. "I think Garfield really cares about you. I can't say for sure if he has romantic feelings or not, but I think you're an important person to him. You should really ask him yourself if you want a straight answer." She smiled.
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Making Cookies For A Good Boy (private rp Sam/Peaches)   Making Cookies For A Good Boy (private rp Sam/Peaches) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Making Cookies For A Good Boy (private rp Sam/Peaches)
Page 1 of 1