The Mad House
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

This season, contestants compete in hellish challenges for a chance at safety--and a heavenly cash prize--in Mad House 8: Heaven and Hell

HomeHome  PortalPortal  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log inLog in  

Underdog Game Talk! (Priv RP - Donny, Peaches, Andre.)

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Peaches

Peaches

Underdog Game Talk! (Priv RP - Donny, Peaches, Andre.) Empty
PostSubject: Underdog Game Talk! (Priv RP - Donny, Peaches, Andre.)   Underdog Game Talk! (Priv RP - Donny, Peaches, Andre.) Clock10Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:47 pm

Peaches is the last one to enter the HA room, closing the door. Donny and Andre were already there, waiting while eating some snacks. ''Hey gentlemen, i'm here. Did you guys want to discuss noms?''

She sits down on the loveseat, wearing only a big peach colored hoodie, shorts and high socks. ''Sorry if i'm late, I had to take out my extensions.'' She smiles, touching her two small braids.
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Underdog Game Talk! (Priv RP - Donny, Peaches, Andre.)   Underdog Game Talk! (Priv RP - Donny, Peaches, Andre.) Clock10Wed Apr 24, 2019 11:55 pm

Andre tosses Peaches some candy. "There, have a cheat day!" He laughs. "We can talk about nominees, sure." He nods. "I think I know what I want to do, but I want to hear your ideas first so we can get on a good game plan."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Underdog Game Talk! (Priv RP - Donny, Peaches, Andre.)   Underdog Game Talk! (Priv RP - Donny, Peaches, Andre.) Clock10Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:00 am

Peaches' eyes GLITTER as she sees a box of skittles coming her way. ''Yes! Thanks Andre- you definitely know the way to my heart.'' She giggles.

She nods. ''Got it. So I think you're definitely gonna put up Rory, right? So I was thinking, we could put up Brittany- Paula right next to her. Not only is she a threat, but a weasel and a complete bitch.'' She smiles to herself after saying that. ''Give her a little scare and put her up next to her friend, and if Rory gets off the block with the POP, we vote that spoiled girl out the house.''
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Underdog Game Talk! (Priv RP - Donny, Peaches, Andre.)   Underdog Game Talk! (Priv RP - Donny, Peaches, Andre.) Clock10Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:15 am

Andre nods. "As much as I don't like Aurora, I want to get a bigger target out of the house. And now that we know what Aurora is capable of in challenges, I want to use her as a pawn. I think using Wanda as a pawn could be good too. They're both good at competitions and if one of them comes off, Paula will go up. If worse comes to worse and the POP isn't used then Wanda or Aurora goes home and I still get someone who will come after us out."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Underdog Game Talk! (Priv RP - Donny, Peaches, Andre.)   Underdog Game Talk! (Priv RP - Donny, Peaches, Andre.) Clock10Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:21 am

Peaches claps her hands. ''Perfect! Let's show those girls which side is f*cking boss!'' She laughs. ''But who will go up if Paula wins the POP and saves Wanda or Rory? I'm guessing a well liked person in the house?'' She frowns.
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Underdog Game Talk! (Priv RP - Donny, Peaches, Andre.)   Underdog Game Talk! (Priv RP - Donny, Peaches, Andre.) Clock10Thu Apr 25, 2019 12:25 am

Donovan looks over and smiles at Peaches. He says with his mouth full "come on in!" he then listens as they go back in forth talking about noms and then chimes in "Yeah I think that Paula would be a good choice. I haven't really talked with her all that much so I hardly know her gameplay. As far as Aurora..."

he stops to think for a few seconds before he continues "While you two are targeting each other...I think that her being up on the block is extremely risky. She told me that she doesn't have any ties in this house. With being alone in the game...people might send her home over Paula and then you have an angry Paula. or they wouldn't take her off the block. It would be easier to have someone that Paula is aligned with on the block with her since it's one less number against you. Either that or a strong player. One of the strongest players is probably Wanda...she has won tons of comps. I feel bad for saying that cause the few conversations I've had with her have been very enjoyable but she is a comp beast. Her comp strength could be comparable to Paula's social game if she is this weasel that I've heard so many people say...but I don't know, the pawn idea could work!"
Back to top Go down
Andre

Andre

PostSubject: Re: Underdog Game Talk! (Priv RP - Donny, Peaches, Andre.)   Underdog Game Talk! (Priv RP - Donny, Peaches, Andre.) Clock10Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:41 pm

"I think enough people like Aurora that she won't be targeted. I don't know WHY, because if she's gonna keep coming after me I need her out of this house. But I think if Paula wins the POP and saves Aurora, then the renom could possibly be Clayton or Sam.

Sam is extremely liked by the house and only went home because of whatever issue Martin had with her. And Clayon... well... I never trust a cop. He's irrelevant to me in this game."
Back to top Go down
Peaches

Peaches

PostSubject: Re: Underdog Game Talk! (Priv RP - Donny, Peaches, Andre.)   Underdog Game Talk! (Priv RP - Donny, Peaches, Andre.) Clock10Thu Apr 25, 2019 1:55 pm

Peaches nods. ''Wait, what if you put Wanda and Paula next to eachother with Rory as the replacement? Either way we will still have atleast one of the two facing eviction. We have the votes, so 100% either Wanda or Paula would go home this week.''
Back to top Go down
Kiki/Lolo

Kiki/Lolo

PostSubject: Re: Underdog Game Talk! (Priv RP - Donny, Peaches, Andre.)   Underdog Game Talk! (Priv RP - Donny, Peaches, Andre.) Clock10Thu Apr 25, 2019 7:31 pm

Donovan wiggled his finger in agreement "That would not only guarantee a good player going home but it would also make Aurora feel safe and not try to blow up your game." He then leans back "I don't know dude, but Wanda and Paula might be a good option with Aurora as a backup if you had to."
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Underdog Game Talk! (Priv RP - Donny, Peaches, Andre.)   Underdog Game Talk! (Priv RP - Donny, Peaches, Andre.) Clock10

Back to top Go down

Underdog Game Talk! (Priv RP - Donny, Peaches, Andre.)
Page 1 of 1